Bose SoundSport Free

• Battery Life
  • Bluetooth

Scambuster

ScambusterHunter Region, NSW

Great sound and battery life

I treated myself to set of Bide Earbuds last Christmas so have had 8 months of frequent use after a recommendation from a good friend.

They are really good. The sound quality is great. They’re generally comfortable but they do fall out more easily than I like. Probably not good for hard sports. There are 3 sizes of the earpiece S , M & L.
They usually last 1.5 - 2 hrs and will recharge quickly back in the container. I get about 3 charges from a fully charged pack.

For phone calls, only the right piece operates.

Well made in all respects and can fit in yr pocket.

Purchased in December 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $235.00.

Timothy V.

Timothy V.South East Queensland, QLD

True to it's brand. Performs like a champion!

Purchased in May 2020 at JB Hifi Home for $300.00.

Mirna

MirnaSydney, NSW

Ok for the price

These can be a bit annoying to wear and take some getting used to. If you have small ears, these would probably slip out. The quality is good, however I find that other brands offer better functions and are easier to use. Overall, these are pretty good to use at the gym and the wireless range is great.

Purchased in November 2019 at eBay for $196.00.

Wireless Headphones

Find out how Bose SoundSport Free compares to other Wireless Headphones

Matthew

MatthewKapiti Coast

Great headphones for music, not for video

I've had these for 4 months now and extremely happy with them. The sound is clearer than any other headphones I have used.

They're perfect for listening to music, running and commuting. They get the promised 5 hours of play too.

The only issue with them is that there is a small delay in sound playback which means if you're listening to a video the sound is slightly out of sync with the picture. It seems to get even worse when in a crowded bluetooth environments like a train or plane. I don't get this problem with my similar Sony headphones so it's a Bose software issue.

Purchased in July 2019 at Noel Leeming for $350.00.

Pradeep L.

Pradeep L.

Great Headphones

Good battery, compact and easy charging case, great sound though I had an issue it would disconnect and reconnect sometimes intermittently. Overall, it was great headphones, would rate 4 stars.

Best personal electronic devices in 2020!

ProductReview.com.au has analysed a year's worth of reviews to find the best wireless headphones, mobile phones and tablets in 2020. Compare specific reviewer ratings, ranging from Battery Life and Sound / Camera Quality to Value for Money and Ease of Use to help you choose the best personal tech.

Wendy Z.1 Nov 2019
best-personal-electronic-devices-in-2020
Dan

DanSydney, NSW

Not bad, just be careful with them

I've been using these since Jan and so far the battery life is excellent, Sound quality is quiet good too for what they are. The case is an excellent idea it if it is a bit big (they charge when docked) just one word of warning they are super easy to drop so be careful. Volume is better than the last model so no issues there. For my ears personally they fit well but to each their own.

I guess in conclusion I'd recommend them just make sure not to drop one.

Purchased in January 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores.

Gee B Singh

Gee B SinghBULL CREEK

Expensive product with some room for improvement.

For the weight, portability and the lack of messy wired entanglement - this is superb. The sound quality, is as expected from Bose, great. I certainly can enjoy a lot more music, taking me away from the hustle and bustle of people around me, when I am doing recreational activities or at work with this in-ear speaker.

Very comfortable to wear, after 1-2 minutes I don't really feel them anymore, especially after some good acoustics!

I have heard of them very easily broken if dropped - therefore extremely cautious about it. That somewhat added a degree of worry when I wear them - if only they could be built with a more shock-proof armour that would be awesome. Of course this never happened to me.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Paulkit

Paulkit

Sound is good and fits well

I got these gifted by my sister in law, loved it, they look pretty cool, fit well and sounds good too. They are surely one of the pricier ones in the market but I guess you are paying for the brand. I have used them during workout and havent lost them yet, yay.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Ben M

Ben MVictoria

Great Sound And Easy To Use

Fit your ear nicely and come with other size earpieces to get the right fit for you. Sound is incredible for earbuds and they hold up well even on a big run. Case to hold them in is very nice and love how you can set up to find them if you lose one! Only bugbear is that you cant turn them off until you place them back in the case, would have given them 5 if that was the case!

Date PurchasedMay 2018