Bose SoundSport Free

• Battery Life
  • Bluetooth
Brad
BradSydney, NSW

Great batter and more importantly sound quality

OliverM
OliverMPerth, WA

Best In Ear Headphones

The Bose Sound Sport wireless headphones are the best in ear headphones on the market at the moment. I used to own the airpods and these are much superior in everyway. The sound is superior and it fits much better in my ear. There is no noise cancelling at all, but that isn't necessary for in ear headphones.

Purchased in October 2019 at Amazon for $249.00.

Theo
TheoPerth

Best in-Ear

I usually listen to music with my headphones but I like to use it with my social calls as well while I am walking or jogging. Though they dont appear discreet in my ears, which I could have preferred, they are held securely. I like the idea of wireless charging while it is in the case. so clever.

Purchased in June 2019 at qantas store for $200.00.

Wireless Headphones

Find out how Bose SoundSport Free compares to other Wireless Headphones

mj88
mj88Western Australia

Great headphones that stay put!

I really rate these wireless headphones from Bose. The sound quality is amazing and taking phone calls is a breeze; I’ve been told the sound is very clear for the person on the other end of the line too. They are excellent for all sports and they really stay put when running or out and about. I use these at work, on the bus, all occasions really. There is a slight delay sometimes in the bluetooth connection but if measured I am sure it would be a fraction of a second.

Purchased in July 2019 at Bose.

Toby Fraser
Toby FraserNortheast, VIC

Swapped inferior Jabra Elite 65t for Bose soundsport free, they are fantastic.

I purchased a pair Jabra Elite 65t. Terrible quality sound. White noise, rattle in left ear. Poor bass and limited volume. Very tinny sounding. I was very disappointed as the Jabras were claiming to have a clearer sound.
Swapped for Bose soundsport. They have brilliant sound. Crystal clear. Great bass. Far superior over the Jabra. I highly Recommend these!

Purchased in March 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $250.00.

Best personal electronic devices in 2020!

ProductReview.com.au has analysed a year's worth of reviews to find the best wireless headphones, mobile phones and tablets in 2020. Compare specific reviewer ratings, ranging from Battery Life and Sound / Camera Quality to Value for Money and Ease of Use to help you choose the best personal tech.

Wendy Z.1 Nov 2019
best-personal-electronic-devices-in-2020
My Thoughts
My ThoughtsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Product

Received these as a Christmas present but had been looking at purchasing prior to this. They are a great product and they sit nice and comfortably while working out at the gym or running. Recommend.

Purchased in December 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for $320.00.

irritated36
irritated36melbourne

Great sound quality, easy connection

Works like a charm. Great little case to recharge from. Sound quality is great for in ear buds. Connection to Samsung S9 is flawless. Don't really use the buttons to control it, just control things from my phone. Buttons are tough to press. Good build quality. Beats any other free wireless in-ears I've tried.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Jake
JakeBrisbane

Great sound quality, and lightweight!

Date PurchasedSept 2018
Kimmy
KimmyPort Douglas

Perfect gift for boyfriend

I saw lots of comment before I purchased this, lots of people saying it looks too big, but it actually looks perfect when my boyfriend wearing them! For a music lover, the sound effect is perfect. And for a gym lover, you definitely will love this product. They will stay stable in your ear and sweat proof too.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Wireless Headphones

Find out how Bose SoundSport Free compares to other Wireless Headphones

sam
samSydney

Compact and great

This is a great pair of wireless earphones. They are so compact and so comfortable and of high quality sound. Great to use anywhere and they fit so well in a pocket. It's great not to have any wires hanging round your neck. They don't snag on anything.Top quality sound from Bose

Date PurchasedAug 2018