20, 30

paudux

pauduxNew Zealand

Sounds good but limited DLNA support and most radio stations can't be listened to

I've owned this and other Bose Soundtouch products for a few years now, and they initially worked well and sounded good, recently with each software downgrade DLNA compatibility has reduced (I can't find one that works at the moment) and with the latest downgrade most of the previously accessible radio stations have been removed as they now only support Tunein. In the past I would have recommended this, but not now, I suggest checking radio stations and compatibility with you music server before buying.

Date PurchasedDec 2015
See all Bose SoundTouch 20 / 30 Series III reviews

Heshan

Heshanasked

SoundTouch 30

what is the difference between bose sound touch 30 and sound touch30 series.. which one is great?

flipper

flipperasked

SoundTouch 30

about to send mine back app wont let me past setup managed to get spotify to work but lousy sound quality , don't have a network so I guess this is useless ! in store demo was great using their connection but too much other stuff required to make this thing work I think

Sounak
Sounak

Yes only Bluetooth works although I have a very high speed internet

Compare both Bose SoundTouch 20 / 30 Series III