20, 30

MicrobelAdelaide

Love the speaker; hate the app

This has a great sound, so glad I opted for the 20 over the 10. We use it all the time to stream radio, from all over the world. I think it was easy enough to program the six presets. And it looks very, very sexy.

But, the desktop app. ARGH. It's awful. Every time I use it (rarely, because it's so awful) it updates, and then needs to update the actual speaker. And then it futzes around trying to start but doesn't. I can't believe that something that makes a quality speaker like Bose can't design the operating apps - they're like something out of 1995.

But I do love the speaker, so I had to give it 4 because I couldn't give it 3.5.

Purchased in February 2016 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores.

See all Bose SoundTouch 20 / 30 Series III reviews

Heshan

Heshanasked

SoundTouch 30

what is the difference between bose sound touch 30 and sound touch30 series.. which one is great?

flipper

flipperasked

SoundTouch 30

about to send mine back app wont let me past setup managed to get spotify to work but lousy sound quality , don't have a network so I guess this is useless ! in store demo was great using their connection but too much other stuff required to make this thing work I think

Sounak
Sounak

Yes only Bluetooth works although I have a very high speed internet

Compare both Bose SoundTouch 20 / 30 Series III