Bose Wave Music System II

4 questions from our users

Jay

Jayasked

Wave Music System II

What can I do to get my subwoofer to work again?

Daud S

Daud Sasked

Wave Music System II

i have bose acustic wave music system II, the stored of channel radio, oftenly changed random, anyone can help me ??

Loz
Loz

I wish I could. Unfortunately these products are riddled with glitches and problems. I’ve recently been listening to pre-set radio stations on a very reliable WiFi network. No outages and no problems on the WiFi network. My BOSE speaker decided the music will stop. The message ‘connecting to network’ has been showing for the last 10 minutes! Never ending problems. Bye bye BOSE!

barbara

barbaraasked

Wave Music System II

Is the bose acoustic 5 cd changer able to work with the bose wave radio model awr1?

Hello Barbara,

I really don't know about this - my Bose Wave is a single CD unit and I've never tried connecting it to any other device. If your CD changer and Wave are later models, I would think you'd be able to bluetooth them; however, I suggest you contact Bose direct for accurate information. Hope that helps

Amitabh

Amitabhasked

Wave Music System II

The LED light of Bose Wave Acoustic system is on continuously. The display is also not showing the normal functions in progress. Why and how to correct this?

Wanoel
Wanoel

I am sorry i cant help, am not tech minded just know what i think the system lacks.

See all Bose Wave Music System questions