Bose Wave Music System

Bose Wave Music System (page 2 of 3)

IV, SoundTouch IV, III, etc...

3.3

Linds

LindsCanberra

Beyond Perfect

How do you replace 13 speakers and Dual Subwoofers,you buy Bose SoundTouch absolutely best $999.00 I have ever spent. The performance and quality of sound surpasses home system by miles. My Home System is all DENON so quality is there;but left unused due to Bose,can be heard crystal clear from Kitchen(where installed) to upstairs in front bedroom. Home entertainment systems are great for when family gathered to watch movie,but my BOSE is on 24/7. The only thing to replace it will be next years Model .

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Not impressed

No EQ, sounds terrible. Reduced the base, not happy at all. Don't waste your money on this system, if you are used to top class sound quality. Very disappointed indeed. When I purchased the system, I used it for a day. Packed it in the garage, where it stayed for a year. Tried it again, have decided to give it away.

Date PurchasedSep 2015

Disappointed does't cover it..

Just taken delivery of the Soundwave 4 and set it up to play a range of my music. Although the sound was clear that was about it. I expected to be immersed in the music given the price and hype of the unit. Whether is was heavy metal or classics, the sound just didn't cut the mustard and the volume was limited... I wanted to go louder but no. Bose either need to tone down the hype but even more..lower their prices to match the performance....grossly over priced products. I already had a sound dock which did impress me but my latest expensive addition falls way off the pace.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Find out how Bose Wave Music System compares to other Speakers

Excellent quality for a non-professional home sound system

Bose say the system is calibrated to provide the most faithful reproduction of the source sounds and this is OK for all the media I am using including digital radio and TV. For deep bass or treble you should purchase systems designed for the purpose and steer clear of Bose.

Date PurchasedMar 2016

thankyou Bose excellent

Thank you Bose, your after sale's service is excellent.
I love my replacement product and how well you handled my inquiry .I guess your reputation speaks for itself.
I will always be a fan. Well done Donald. You were understanding and handled every thing so professionally. Also a big thank you to Richard in WA.
Suzanne

Box

BoxPerth

Poor sound Quality

I have been a faithful user of Bose products, but am bitterly disappointed with this system. No adjustments for bass or treble, something that could easily have been added. A huge disappointment in the sound ( despite trying it in different locations. Bought it online direct from Bose, if it had been a store I would have taken it back.
Avoid at all costs

Wanoel

WanoelSydney Australia

Bitterly dissapointed

Excellent sound for such a small unit, however, there is no way to adjust for base or treble, accepts only 1 disk at a time, no way to select a specific track, i live in area where no digital stations exist just AM will work in digital area but i cant pick up the AM stations, totally controlled by remote, no spare remote is supplied

Blue tooth not so hot

I just bought a bose wave series 4 cd and radio sound good but not like it did at the bose store the bluetooth sucks trying to stream music from Pandora get 50 percent less volume sound touch app is not user friendly tried calling customer service no one there could help very over priced for what you get thinking about just returning it

Bose & Bluetooth

I have a Bose Wave Sound Touch 1V. When I am playing the radio & I turn on my Apple Imac, the radio immediately shuts off & the sound system searches to pair with the Imac. This did not happen in the first week when I had to go to Bluetooth, Preferences & actually choose the Sound System. Now it chooses for me when I wanted to continue on the radio.

Julie

JulieAdelaide, South Australia

Just love it.

It tunrd out being an expensive christmas night. Went to friends Christmas night and they showed me their new Bose Soundbar and l was hooked with the amazing sound. Went into the Bose shop so helpful and they showed me Bose wave soundtouch and l just can't believe the amazing rich sound. I have set up my tablet, phone and ipod to sync and l just love it

Rene

ReneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ideal for a villa/unit.

MotherGooseTarneit

Bose, Bar None

Rich tones that fill the room from a small device compared to home theatre units I have owned before (LG, Samsung and even Sony).

Have been wanting to buy this for a long time now but because 5yo daughter is now in Gr1 piano (AMEB curriculum), just had to get it our music player at home.

We can distinguish notes from a double bass as low as D1. Amazing clarity.

Worth the $999 we paid. And it even came with a Bonus Soundtouch Bluetooth speaker valued at $179. I was hoping to use this "baby speaker" (as my daughter refers to it) in my home office but she has taken ownership.

MotherGoose

By the way, the Bose Wave IV has wifi/bluetooth connectivity. I think the photo on this page is Wave III.

Total waste of money!!

Only have limited space for a sound system in our house so spent years buying cheaper brands as Bose are expensive. Finally made the purchase as a Christmas 2015 treat, couldn't wait to listen to it - very disappointed could of spent half the money on one from john Lewis and tried the system with helpful assistance. No wonder you can't go into any shop that sells sound systems and try out the Bose wave, good marketing on Bose as it worked on me, thought i was getting something special - so disappointed.

Aussie Rog

Aussie RogLeopold

Not quite what I expected.

veyron007

veyron007Sydney

A DAB Clock Radio like no other

Absoulte Rubbish

I paid 900 dollars for a soundtouch at the penrith store last week.
It's absolute rubbish and the sound is nothing like what we heard at the store.
I'm taking it back

Karen

KarenTasmania

I like it

keef82

keef82Sydney, NSW

Amazing

My parents and i both bought the wave system 3 from the new Bose Store @ Penrith.
These units are amazing, sound great, easy to set up.

Positioning of the unit is critical. If you like more bass, try and place the unit in the corner of the room.
It is very expensive for what it is, but Bose provide outstanding service. My unit came with a scratch and it was swapped no questions asked.

tweeter
tweeter
Roy Huxley

Roy HuxleySydney

Great sound but....

This Bose unit does have great sound but it isn't worth the $800 I paid for it. I tend to listen to the digital radio but it is tricky getting a good reception. I could've bought a sound system with just as good sound for half the price but being Bose and it's reputation I thought it would be worth it, I was wrong.
Great sound, portable, has a digital radio.
Way too expensive, hard to get a good digital radio reception.

Zero stars if possible

I've got an older one so the remote may be different. I am so darn tired of this piece of overrated junk.
The remote is supposed to work a couple different ways. From station to station and one fuzzy number to the next in order then eventually you get to a hearable station. The problem is it just does wichever it wants . I've had it. And like millions of other reviews I have the same problem with the CD player.
It works sometimes just like the remote. I will never buy any Bose product again. I spent way to much money for this to be such junk. All Hype. Get a hundred dollar Jeep radio or Sony or Panasonic.
Buy 5 of them for the price of this junker.
Sound