Bose Wave Music System

Bose Wave Music System (page 3 of 3)

IV, SoundTouch IV, III, etc...

3.3

Tigre

TigreAU

Great little unit

Geoff.O.

Geoff.O.AU

Well worth the money

The sound quality is unbelievable, it's very simple to use and program, an optional backlit remote can be purchased for $60 and is far better than the small remote. The unit also looks good in any room, the brightness of the display automatically adjusts to the ambient light. The iPod dock is also a terrific accessory.
Rich Bose sound, Made in the USA, Aesthetically appealing.
The remote provided is too small.

It will be a lot more money than they are worth - the Australian distributor is ripping us off with over 30% higher prices than in the US!

alecaroll

alecarollVIC, 3204

Wonderful sound, easy to use.

This is a standard BOSE product built with great quality. Bought it as I kept on seeing its commercial on RACV magazine. The sound quality is wonderful. Radio system easy to use. The clock function is wonderful, it would store time for a few days in its memory, so that if the power is interrupted, the system would not give you 00:00 kind of readings.

However, the system can be only controlled using its remote control, there's no controls on the system itself, the remote control is cheaply made.But the signal reception is great.
Sound is really powerful.
Don't lose your remote control, there's no other ways to control this system.

stephen18
stephen18

I wont buy if it doesnt have controls on the unit.

Speakers

sean.zappulla.1
sean.zappulla.1

Jonno07Sydney, NSW

Amazing Unit

Absolutely delighted with the dynamics of this unit. I have attached a turntable as the aux input and have been blown away by the sound. I bought a second hand Classical LP for $2 this morning - I cannot believe how it sounds. Whether listening to AM, FM or Digital radio, CD or LP it is simply extraordinary. I swear when I played the Chopin this morning the neighbours thought I had bought a piano.
Simplicity of operation. Amazing dynamic sound.

Jonno07

I have added the TV as the second aux input - it has now become a great little home theatre system. The sound goes right through the house - what I love is the lack of distortion at high volume.

See all Bose Wave Music System reviews