Bosisto's Echinacea Throat Spray

Bosisto's Echinacea Throat Spray

See the Best Throat & Cough Care in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

betjie

betjieWestern Australia, Australia

Love this product.

This throat spray works ..
My adult son suffered from a very sore throat and as i researched i came across this product and bought it and gave to my son who was delighted on the relief it gave him..
then my daughter a week later was in much pain so Dr Mum bought 2 for her and again great results..
Now recommend to everyone to keep one in medicine drawer for the future..
Lovely to have a natural rermedy instead of
Pharmaceutical..

Hi betjie,
What a wonderful review, thankyou so much for your feedback! It's fantastic to know that the product has worked so well for your children. Will pass on to the team.
Kind Regards, Bosisto's.

WazzGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best thing for sore throats!

When a I get a sore throat, I usually head straight for the Echinacea lozenges. Just so happened that my store didn't have any but had this throat spray instead. I actually found it to be better, as the lozenges don't tend to soothe right up the back of the throat. This did a great job with that, tastes yummy and two days later my sore throat was gone! Will definitely buy this again!

CarlaBosisto's

Hi Wazz, thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to add your review of Bosisto's Echinacea Throat Spray! We are so glad it worked wonders for you and pleased to hear your feedback. Kind Regards, the Bosisto's Team.

Wazz

My pleasure, keep up the great work guys, love your products!