Bosisto's Eucalyptus Oil

Bosisto's Eucalyptus Oil

See the Best Cold & Flu Medications in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bosisto's

1 review
  • Symptom Relief
  • Preventative MeasureYes (1) · No
  • Used for ChildrenYes (1) · No (0)
Nickeysixx
NickeysixxCentral, SA

Great product!

I love the pure oil and use it at home and at work. I really like that it has so many uses and keep a bottle in the cupboard for when I need it.
I use it for my floors, washing and basins, kitchen & bathroom. My house smells great and I feel clear in the head.
It's a great product to keep in the house and I will continue to buy it.

Purchased in January 2019 at Terry White Chemists for $19.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefMild Improvement
Preventative MeasureYes
Used for ChildrenYes
Symptoms RelievedCongestion
Customer ServiceBosisto's

Thanks so much for the terrific review and for your support :) Kind Regards, the Bosisto's Team.

zarnab s.
zarnab s.asked

is this safe to diffuse around 18 months old baby ?

Customer ServiceBosisto's

As long as it's an open area with plenty of ventilation it should be fine. If you are using this specifically for children's colds, we would recommend instead a children's essential oil formula like Euky Bear's Sniffly Nose blend https://eukybear.com.au/collections/sleep-wellness/products/euky-bear-sniffly-nose-baby-essential-oil-blend
Or Sniffly Nose Inhalant https://eukybear.com.au/collections/cough-cold-remedies/products/euky-bear-sniffly-nose-inhalant depending on whether you are using a diffuser or a vaporiser, respectively.
The Bosisto's oil is an adult-strength product and shouldn't be used in children's rooms with the door shut, or applied directly to their skin.
Kind Regards, Bosisto's Team.

Danielle
Danielleasked

I have the Bosistos diffuser, and love going to sleep with the smell of eucalyptus or lavendar. Is there a way to turn off the beeping sound it makes when it finishes? This usually wakes me up.

Customer ServiceBosisto's

Hi Danielle - no I don't believe so I'm sorry! That's lovely to hear you get so much enjoyment out of the diffuser, despite the beep. Apologies that I don't have a solution for this for you, but I'll pass on to the team regards the design/ function of the unit. Kind Regards, Carla from Bosisto's.

Aleka
Alekaasked

Can i use the oil in a diffuser? If yes how many drops do you suggest?

Customer ServiceBosisto's

Hi, yes you can! We recommend 6 drops to 1 litre of water. Kind Regards, Bosisto's.

See all Bosisto's Eucalyptus Oil questions

Get an answer from our members and Bosisto's representatives

CategoryCold & Flu Medications