Bosisto's Eucalyptus Oil

Bosisto's Eucalyptus Oil

1 review
  • Symptom Relief
  • Preventative MeasureYes (1) · No (0)
  • Used for ChildrenYes (1) · No
Nickeysixx

NickeysixxCentral, SA

Great product!

I love the pure oil and use it at home and at work. I really like that it has so many uses and keep a bottle in the cupboard for when I need it.
I use it for my floors, washing and basins, kitchen & bathroom. My house smells great and I feel clear in the head.
It's a great product to keep in the house and I will continue to buy it.

Purchased in January 2019 at Terry White Chemists for $19.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefMild Improvement
Preventative MeasureYes
Used for ChildrenYes
Symptoms RelievedCongestion
Customer ServiceBosisto's

Thanks so much for the terrific review and for your support :) Kind Regards, the Bosisto's Team.

See all Bosisto's Eucalyptus Oil reviews

Danielle

Danielleasked

I have the Bosistos diffuser, and love going to sleep with the smell of eucalyptus or lavendar. Is there a way to turn off the beeping sound it makes when it finishes? This usually wakes me up.

Customer ServiceBosisto's

Hi Danielle - no I don't believe so I'm sorry! That's lovely to hear you get so much enjoyment out of the diffuser, despite the beep. Apologies that I don't have a solution for this for you, but I'll pass on to the team regards the design/ function of the unit. Kind Regards, Carla from Bosisto's.

Aleka

Alekaasked

Can i use the oil in a diffuser? If yes how many drops do you suggest?

Customer ServiceBosisto's

Hi, yes you can! We recommend 6 drops to 1 litre of water. Kind Regards, Bosisto's.

Penny T.

Penny T.asked

What will it happen if I had apply on my baby body from nearly 8month? I just got read that shouldn’t apply on baby skin but I did cos my mom say can use .....

Hi Penny
No, this is not suitable for applying to the skin while pregnant. We know a lot more now about eucalyptus oil than we did years ago and many of the traditional uses are no longer considered safe.

Just out of curiosity why would you apply it? Perhaps we can suggest an alternative.

Kind Regards, Carla from Bosisto's.

Get an answer from our members and Bosisto's representatives

CategoryCold & Flu Medications