Bosisto's Eucalyptus Oil

Bosisto's Eucalyptus Oil

3.8

Spring

Spring

Are Bosisto's eucalyptus products made from Australian grown eucalyptus. Do they contain imported eucalyptus?

I emailed the company with my question as to whether Bosisto's eucalyptus products are made from only Australian grown eucalyptus and if they contain imported ingredients . And they didn't even bother to reply.

Purchased in June 2019.

Side Effects
  • None
See all Bosisto's Eucalyptus Oil reviews

Aleka

Alekaasked

Can i use the oil in a diffuser? If yes how many drops do you suggest?

Penny T.

Penny T.asked

What will it happen if I had apply on my baby body from nearly 8month? I just got read that shouldn’t apply on baby skin but I did cos my mom say can use .....

Hi Penny
No, this is not suitable for applying to the skin while pregnant. We know a lot more now about eucalyptus oil than we did years ago and many of the traditional uses are no longer considered safe.

Just out of curiosity why would you apply it? Perhaps we can suggest an alternative.

Kind Regards, Carla from Bosisto's.

Lyn Masked

What ratio eucalyptus oil:water do I use to make a antiseptic spray suitable for kitchen benches. The bottle does not mention quantity of water needed for any of the listed uses.

Hi Lyn
Everyone likes a different ratio! Our favourite recipe is in this link, but personally we'd add a capful (or maybe two) to the mix rather than a few drops. The little bit of dish detergent is the key to keeping the oil and water/ vinegar mixed. :) https://www.stayathomemum.com.au/houseandhome/diy-cleaning-products/cleaning-the-natural-way-eucalyptus-oil/

Kind Regards, Bosisto's

Thank you!

Lyn

Get an answer from our members and Bosisto's representatives

CategoryCold & Flu Medications