Bosisto's Eucalyptus Oil

Bosisto's Eucalyptus Oil

See the Best Cold & Flu Medications in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bosisto's

3.8
Spring
Spring

Are Bosisto's eucalyptus products made from Australian grown eucalyptus. Do they contain imported eucalyptus?

I emailed the company with my question as to whether Bosisto's eucalyptus products are made from only Australian grown eucalyptus and if they contain imported ingredients . And they didn't even bother to reply.

Purchased in June 2019.

Side Effects
  • None

zarnab s.
zarnab s.asked

is this safe to diffuse around 18 months old baby ?

Customer ServiceBosisto's

As long as it's an open area with plenty of ventilation it should be fine. If you are using this specifically for children's colds, we would recommend instead a children's essential oil formula like Euky Bear's Sniffly Nose blend https://eukybear.com.au/collections/sleep-wellness/products/euky-bear-sniffly-nose-baby-essential-oil-blend
Or Sniffly Nose Inhalant https://eukybear.com.au/collections/cough-cold-remedies/products/euky-bear-sniffly-nose-inhalant depending on whether you are using a diffuser or a vaporiser, respectively.
The Bosisto's oil is an adult-strength product and shouldn't be used in children's rooms with the door shut, or applied directly to their skin.
Kind Regards, Bosisto's Team.

Danielle
Danielleasked

I have the Bosistos diffuser, and love going to sleep with the smell of eucalyptus or lavendar. Is there a way to turn off the beeping sound it makes when it finishes? This usually wakes me up.

Customer ServiceBosisto's

Hi Danielle - no I don't believe so I'm sorry! That's lovely to hear you get so much enjoyment out of the diffuser, despite the beep. Apologies that I don't have a solution for this for you, but I'll pass on to the team regards the design/ function of the unit. Kind Regards, Carla from Bosisto's.

Aleka
Alekaasked

Can i use the oil in a diffuser? If yes how many drops do you suggest?

Customer ServiceBosisto's

Hi, yes you can! We recommend 6 drops to 1 litre of water. Kind Regards, Bosisto's.

See all Bosisto's Eucalyptus Oil questions

Get an answer from our members and Bosisto's representatives

CategoryCold & Flu Medications