Bosisto's Eucalyptus Oil

Bosisto's Eucalyptus Oil

See the Best Cold & Flu Medications in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bosisto's

3.8

Not too bad

Used to get these and put them into hot water and breathe into when I had the flu and found it clear the nose and throat pretty good / I totally recommend this product as it works well and it's ingredients are natural

Customer ServiceBosisto's

100% natural and 1000 uses! Thanks Brian.

brian

Ok thanks / I still have a bottle there though I use it as a back up or if my clothes are not too dirty

brian

No actually I think it is no good anymore and I need to buy a new bottle from the local chemist

zarnab s.
    zarnab s.asked

is this safe to diffuse around 18 months old baby ?

Customer ServiceBosisto's

As long as it's an open area with plenty of ventilation it should be fine. If you are using this specifically for children's colds, we would recommend instead a children's essential oil formula like Euky Bear's Sniffly Nose blend https://eukybear.com.au/collections/sleep-wellness/products/euky-bear-sniffly-nose-baby-essential-oil-blend
    Or Sniffly Nose Inhalant https://eukybear.com.au/collections/cough-cold-remedies/products/euky-bear-sniffly-nose-inhalant depending on whether you are using a diffuser or a vaporiser, respectively.
    The Bosisto's oil is an adult-strength product and shouldn't be used in children's rooms with the door shut, or applied directly to their skin.
    Kind Regards, Bosisto's Team.

Danielle
    Danielleasked

I have the Bosistos diffuser, and love going to sleep with the smell of eucalyptus or lavendar. Is there a way to turn off the beeping sound it makes when it finishes? This usually wakes me up.

Customer ServiceBosisto's

Hi Danielle - no I don't believe so I'm sorry! That's lovely to hear you get so much enjoyment out of the diffuser, despite the beep. Apologies that I don't have a solution for this for you, but I'll pass on to the team regards the design/ function of the unit. Kind Regards, Carla from Bosisto's.

Aleka
    Alekaasked

Can i use the oil in a diffuser? If yes how many drops do you suggest?

Customer ServiceBosisto's

Hi, yes you can! We recommend 6 drops to 1 litre of water. Kind Regards, Bosisto's.

See all Bosisto's Eucalyptus Oil questions

Get an answer from our members and Bosisto's representatives

CategoryCold & Flu Medications