Bosisto's Eucalyptus Oil

Bosisto's Eucalyptus Oil

3.8

Not too bad

Used to get these and put them into hot water and breathe into when I had the flu and found it clear the nose and throat pretty good / I totally recommend this product as it works well and it's ingredients are natural

Customer ServiceBosisto's

100% natural and 1000 uses! Thanks Brian.

brian

Ok thanks / I still have a bottle there though I use it as a back up or if my clothes are not too dirty

brian

No actually I think it is no good anymore and I need to buy a new bottle from the local chemist

See all Bosisto's Eucalyptus Oil reviews

Aleka

Alekaasked

Can i use the oil in a diffuser? If yes how many drops do you suggest?

Penny T.

Penny T.asked

What will it happen if I had apply on my baby body from nearly 8month? I just got read that shouldn’t apply on baby skin but I did cos my mom say can use .....

Hi Penny
    No, this is not suitable for applying to the skin while pregnant. We know a lot more now about eucalyptus oil than we did years ago and many of the traditional uses are no longer considered safe.

Just out of curiosity why would you apply it? Perhaps we can suggest an alternative.

Kind Regards, Carla from Bosisto's.

Lyn Masked

What ratio eucalyptus oil:water do I use to make a antiseptic spray suitable for kitchen benches. The bottle does not mention quantity of water needed for any of the listed uses.

Hi Lyn
    Everyone likes a different ratio! Our favourite recipe is in this link, but personally we'd add a capful (or maybe two) to the mix rather than a few drops. The little bit of dish detergent is the key to keeping the oil and water/ vinegar mixed. :) https://www.stayathomemum.com.au/houseandhome/diy-cleaning-products/cleaning-the-natural-way-eucalyptus-oil/

Kind Regards, Bosisto's

Thank you!

Lyn

Get an answer from our members and Bosisto's representatives

CategoryCold & Flu Medications