Bosisto's Eucalyptus Oil

Bosisto's Eucalyptus Oil

3.8

Removed spilt ink from carpet

I dropped a bottle of gold artist's ink on my two tone grey carpet. I used Bosisto's Eucalyptus Oil and very strong paper towel (lots of it) and removed the whole stain. It took me an hour, but no trace of gold ink left. Thank you Bosisto's.

Hi Louise
    Wow, that's fantastic to hear - what an amazing stain removal success story!
    Thankyou for sharing, we really appreciate it.
    Kind Regards, Bosisto's.

Lorraine

LorraineNSW

Can be used for just about anything!

Bosisto's Eucalyptus Oil is fantastic stuff, it can be used for so many different things. It works great for cleaning floors, especially for cleaning my rabbit's pen. It removes odors and stains, and best of all is safe to use around the rabbits. It also works great as an air freshener and a small amount in laundry leaves it smelling lovely. I've also found it good to use as a nasal decongestant when I've had the flu. Great product, I always have some in the house.

JessV

JessVMelbourne

Best all round cleaner

Bosistos euclayptus oil is the best all purpose cleaner. It is a must have for all households. I use it as a disenfectant on all surfaces, a deodariser, as an antibacterial for cuts/acne. It is a great quality product and i always have a bottle in the house. Plus it's the only thing that gets sticky labels off things!
    Great all purpose product

Customer ServiceBosisto's

Thanks for leaving your feedback JessV - love that you've discovered all the cleaning uses, and wonderful to hear you're such a fan!

Cold & Flu Medications

Find out how Bosisto's Eucalyptus Oil compares to other Cold & Flu Medications

See all Bosisto's Eucalyptus Oil reviews

Aleka

Alekaasked

Can i use the oil in a diffuser? If yes how many drops do you suggest?

Penny T.

Penny T.asked

What will it happen if I had apply on my baby body from nearly 8month? I just got read that shouldn’t apply on baby skin but I did cos my mom say can use .....

Hi Penny
    No, this is not suitable for applying to the skin while pregnant. We know a lot more now about eucalyptus oil than we did years ago and many of the traditional uses are no longer considered safe.

Just out of curiosity why would you apply it? Perhaps we can suggest an alternative.

Kind Regards, Carla from Bosisto's.

Lyn Masked

What ratio eucalyptus oil:water do I use to make a antiseptic spray suitable for kitchen benches. The bottle does not mention quantity of water needed for any of the listed uses.

Hi Lyn
    Everyone likes a different ratio! Our favourite recipe is in this link, but personally we'd add a capful (or maybe two) to the mix rather than a few drops. The little bit of dish detergent is the key to keeping the oil and water/ vinegar mixed. :) https://www.stayathomemum.com.au/houseandhome/diy-cleaning-products/cleaning-the-natural-way-eucalyptus-oil/

Kind Regards, Bosisto's

Thank you!

Lyn

Get an answer from our members and Bosisto's representatives

CategoryCold & Flu Medications