Bosisto's Eucalyptus Oil

Bosisto's Eucalyptus Oil

See the Best Cold & Flu Medications in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bosisto's

3.8

Removed spilt ink from carpet

I dropped a bottle of gold artist's ink on my two tone grey carpet. I used Bosisto's Eucalyptus Oil and very strong paper towel (lots of it) and removed the whole stain. It took me an hour, but no trace of gold ink left. Thank you Bosisto's.

Hi Louise
    Wow, that's fantastic to hear - what an amazing stain removal success story!
    Thankyou for sharing, we really appreciate it.
    Kind Regards, Bosisto's.

Lorraine
    LorraineNSW

Can be used for just about anything!

Bosisto's Eucalyptus Oil is fantastic stuff, it can be used for so many different things. It works great for cleaning floors, especially for cleaning my rabbit's pen. It removes odors and stains, and best of all is safe to use around the rabbits. It also works great as an air freshener and a small amount in laundry leaves it smelling lovely. I've also found it good to use as a nasal decongestant when I've had the flu. Great product, I always have some in the house.

JessV
    JessVMelbourne

Best all round cleaner

Bosistos euclayptus oil is the best all purpose cleaner. It is a must have for all households. I use it as a disenfectant on all surfaces, a deodariser, as an antibacterial for cuts/acne. It is a great quality product and i always have a bottle in the house. Plus it's the only thing that gets sticky labels off things!
    Great all purpose product

Customer ServiceBosisto's

Thanks for leaving your feedback JessV - love that you've discovered all the cleaning uses, and wonderful to hear you're such a fan!

Cold & Flu Medications

Find out how Bosisto's Eucalyptus Oil compares to other Cold & Flu Medications

zarnab s.
    zarnab s.asked

is this safe to diffuse around 18 months old baby ?

Customer ServiceBosisto's

As long as it's an open area with plenty of ventilation it should be fine. If you are using this specifically for children's colds, we would recommend instead a children's essential oil formula like Euky Bear's Sniffly Nose blend https://eukybear.com.au/collections/sleep-wellness/products/euky-bear-sniffly-nose-baby-essential-oil-blend
    Or Sniffly Nose Inhalant https://eukybear.com.au/collections/cough-cold-remedies/products/euky-bear-sniffly-nose-inhalant depending on whether you are using a diffuser or a vaporiser, respectively.
    The Bosisto's oil is an adult-strength product and shouldn't be used in children's rooms with the door shut, or applied directly to their skin.
    Kind Regards, Bosisto's Team.

Danielle
    Danielleasked

I have the Bosistos diffuser, and love going to sleep with the smell of eucalyptus or lavendar. Is there a way to turn off the beeping sound it makes when it finishes? This usually wakes me up.

Customer ServiceBosisto's

Hi Danielle - no I don't believe so I'm sorry! That's lovely to hear you get so much enjoyment out of the diffuser, despite the beep. Apologies that I don't have a solution for this for you, but I'll pass on to the team regards the design/ function of the unit. Kind Regards, Carla from Bosisto's.

Aleka
    Alekaasked

Can i use the oil in a diffuser? If yes how many drops do you suggest?

Customer ServiceBosisto's

Hi, yes you can! We recommend 6 drops to 1 litre of water. Kind Regards, Bosisto's.

See all Bosisto's Eucalyptus Oil questions

Get an answer from our members and Bosisto's representatives

CategoryCold & Flu Medications