Bostitch Mini Impact PN50

Bostitch Mini Impact PN50

See the Best Nail / Staple Guns in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Tony W

Tony W

Very handy addition to your tool arsenal

Works well. Very handy when you need to get in a tight space where you cant swing a hammer. Also takes a diverse range of nails. Had to change over the quick connect fitting though before first use as it uses a mini nitto fitting and all of my fittings are larger.Only problem i have had is due to my own fault. You need to put a drop or two of oil in it before use each time which I didn't. A few hundred nails later it stopped working properly which is when I remembered the oil. Put some in, which got it working again but from then on it splatters out a black oil/rubber mixture on my hands.Still works fine and have successfully put in thousands of nails but I end up with black gunk on my hand!

Date PurchasedMay 2017

blackpaw

blackpawSouth East Queensland, QLD

Changed my mind - great little tool, essential.

I needed to drive a bunch of decking nails this weekend - saw the tips in the comments and further reviews here :)

Purchased one of these again, plus a 1/8 Nitto male swivel adapter. Worked a charm, saved me a lot of effort on a boiling hot day. Used it with a small (1.5HP) Ozito compressor - only just big enough I think, but did the job.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Daz

DazLaunceston, Tasmania

Compact tool; easy to use

Date PurchasedMar 2017
lesta68

lesta68Goulburn Valley, VIC

Very handy little tool!!

Just bought one today but had to change the air fitting to a 1/4 inch BSP style swivel Nitto, once on I hooked
Up to my compressor and it works really well! Had some practice with some 2inch 3mm nails into some scrap
Wood and it works like a champ!
Doing some renos on a house and need to get in some tight spaces where my nail gun won't fit. A hammer won't do either as I can't get enough swing so this little tool is just perfect. Very happy!
You have to oil with a few drops of tool oil in the air inlet before use and then you ready to go. Works great and is invaluable little tool!

djmcAU

What a fantastic tool!

I think this is one tool everyone with a compressor should have.
Unbelievable how easy it is to use.
I was going to replace the small hose fitting with a nitto quick release but decided the swivel action was a good idea even if it leaked a little air so just clamped a short hose on permanently.

BenR

BenRSouthwest, VIC

Great tool. Suprisingly powerful.