Botani Rescue Acne Cream

Botani Rescue Acne Cream

See the Best Acne Treatments in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Botani? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Skin Type
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
  • Acne Severity
jord
jordHunter Region, NSW

Love it

Works wonders for acne, really helps with minimising inflammation without drying the skin. I usually put on a couple pimples before bed and by morning see good improvement.

Been using for a couple months now everyday, jar is small but you only need tiny amount so will last ages. I have acne scaring or post pigmentation and honestly don’t find any improvement with this particular product, it’s more for active acne. I keep mine is the fridge, just find the coolness is nice.

Purchased in January 2018.

Ease of Application
wd2007
wd2007Hobart

I'm impressed

I have used this product for a few days and am seeing great improvement with my skin. I get hormones related acne and this product is helping clearing it all up. Much better than anything else I've tried so far.

Other Acne Treatments

ivy219
ivy219ACT, 2617

overall, it is a great product. i have occasional pimples before, especially before period. i found that it is quite effective to those pimple. it can reduce redness and inflammation without drying. it takes a few application to work. it just requires very little everytime and so a little jar lasts forever.
it has no unpleansant smell and is non-drying. it really can treat pimples, reduce inflammation and redness.

Great product. Jar lasts for a long time. I am at the end of my second jar now and have been using it for over a year. Treats the pimple without drying out the rest of your skin.
I love this product. I apply a large dot on pimple at night and by the morning it is starting to disappear. Doesn't dry out your skin like some other acne creams.

Acne Treatments