Bound to Impress

Bound to Impress

Online store and Physical store

If you ever had the problem of buying a cheap plastic comb binder online and can not get any stationary for it than this website is your solution. I bought a plastic comb binder and do not have any shop close to me that will have the supplies for it. When I do find a website that sells plastic comb it wasn't the size I wanted. Than I stumbled on to boundtoimpress.

With a range of front cover, back cover and various size combs you can buy all the necessary item to bind you homework or tax invoices into a book. With description regarding the max amount of paper each comb can hold you can rest assure that you won't buy the wrong size. Just think about the size of the document that you will have to bind and choose the comb that is most like suitable for that.
Reasonably priced binder products. High range of binding products.
Special packs if you buy both front and back covers. Saves you having to search all over the web for items such as front plastic cover, back cover and plastic comb of differnt size. This online store has it ALL.
I think their is a minimum amount you must order to get it delivered

Ten Out Of Ten!

We've loved dealing with Bound To Impress for our binding supplies for several years, and now that we can also get office products from them too, I've found their service to be exemplary.

It's like the "old days" where you would go visit the local grocer and they'd smile, have a chat and know your name. Not only do they have very competitive pricing, but also care about the service too -- which adds up to first class value -- and we love it!

I've spent $1000's upon $1000's with other "big name" office supplies vendors, and they don't even know my name or recognise me, let alone offer such wonderful service. I'm sure you'll find they're "Bound To Impress" you too -- definitely 10 out of 10.
Service "above and beyond"; responsive; great prices

What a Company

An absolute delight to deal with.

Professional to the core and totally customer focused.

In the past I have used several suppliers for our company and while others have gone by the wayside I only hope "Bound to Impress" survive forever.

Simply first class and quality.