Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance

Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance (page 2)

Verifiedbowwowinsurance.com.au🏆 2024 Award

• 1-2 weeks (319)
  • 2-4 weeks (126)
  • 1-2 months (34)
  • 3+ months (11)
Claim ApprovedYes (1,026) · No (54)
4.3 (1,173)
4.4 (1,049)
4.5 (1,157)
Great customer service
Quick, straightforward claims process
Competitive pricing
Best Pet Insurance
See the Best Pet Insurance in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance2,857 reviews
RMDEC
RMDECWAPerth, WA5 posts

Great Coverage

My dog recently needed his annual cortisone shot for his seasonal allergies. I used to take him to our closest vet, but they didn’t do online claiming. So I looked up a preferred provider close to me for Bow Wow Meow and took him there. The staff and vet were lovely and I claimed on the spot and only had to pay the gap which was $47 out of an over $200 invoice. Am definitely making them my dogs usual vet clinic as claiming was a breeze compared to the other vet practice. Show details ·  3
Deb
DebNSWSydney, NSW5 posts

Great cover & excellent service

I had to make a claim recently & also to use the free vet chat. The claim process was smooth & only took 2 days & the vet chat was very helpful with the vet followings up with me about Sammy over the next 2 days. Very happy with Bow Wow insurance and will definitely stay with them throughout Sammy’s life. After researching all policies I found Bow Wow to be the most comprehensive & very well priced. Show details ·  3
SallyGW
SallyGWVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC12 posts

Great cover

Easy to claim and good communication during process of claim assessment. Show details ·  1
Mel
MelNSWHunter Region, NSW

Wonderful fast and fabulous

My Henry sustained a broken bone in his foot. I cant thank the team at Bow Wow Meow insurance for their wonderful service. So easy to submit claims or complete a gap payment. Show details ·  1
Bec M.
Bec M.
  Ultimate Care

Would never be without Pet Cover!!!

Without the pet cover I wouldn’t be able to afford to have my dog treated. It is worth every single penny. Bow wow meow make having this cover so simple and even have gap cover. Brilliant product!!! Show details ·  1
Maureen M
Maureen MNew South Wales4 posts

Ease of claiming

My dog possibly had a bad reaction to a grass seed getting caught under his collar. 2 consults, antibiotucs & steroid cream later, the Vet surgery lodged the claim for me with payment made in a very timely manner with an email advising the outcome of my claim. Smooth & seamless process. The best dealing I have ever had with an insurance company. I am very happy Show details ·  1
Natasha
Natasha3 posts

Amazing Service

The lodgement process was really easy. Emails communication was really quick. The approved claims were paid out much faster than I anticipated. Show details ·  1
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.

Cheap, simple and easy!

I have held policies with Bow Wow Meow since I got my first puppy in 2015. I’ve fortunately never needed to make a claim until now when my dog required $6,000 worth of surgery.

I had the option to pay the total bill or lodge a claim through GapOnly and only pay the out of pocket expenses. I chose to pay the bill in full. I lodged my claim on a Friday and it was approved the following Monday receiving 80% of the total bill back.

This policy is such small price to pay for the peace of mind. Such a high, unexpected bill right before the birth of our baby and Christmas would have usually sent me into a spin! Show details ·  1

Mark
MarkNSWSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Recently had a significant claim for a surgery procedure resulting from an accident. Claims process was incredibly easy and very fast, especially as connected directly through the vet and surgeon's systems to Bow Wow Meow directly. Resolution of the claim was fast and clear. Highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Tony
TonyNSWSydney, NSW4 posts

The Best Pet Insurance Company

Completely professional, great value, compassionate and unbelievably fast with claims. I cannot see myself insuring my pets with any other company. Highly recommended. Show details ·  1
sue city sue
sue city sue4 posts
  Peace of Mind

My 18th old puppy picked up a nasty infection and had investigations, blood test and other samples, also an anaesthetic as she was so stressed having the procedures over 2 days, I submitted my 2 invoices and they were processed and money in my account within 24 hrs, with no problems or interventions. Very happy with the service and would recommend, Lottie took a week to improve, and she’s well now. Show details ·  1
Sharon
SharonNSWRichmond-Tweed, NSW5 posts

So easy

I’m an older lady with a gorgeous beagle and the claiming process is so easy thank you Show details ·  1
ellekue
ellekue2 posts

Disgusted Ex Member

Thinking of Pet Insurance, STOP, DON'T DO IT !! We were loyal members for 8 years spending close to $10,000 on so called cover. This year we had the opportunity and audacity to actually make a claim, receiving about $300 in total rebates. Their way of rewarding our loyalty was by increasing our premium by 40 % without even notifying us. Outrageous !! Save your money and put the ridiculously high premiums they charge in you own pet account and you will end up way in front, and have the extra bonus of not having to deal with these profiteering predators.
Justin Show details
Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance   DM
Michelle
MichelleSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exceeded all expectations!

When things go wrong, which they unexpectedly did for my beautiful 2 year old Dalmatian, you need the best of support, coverage and speed - and Bow Wow exceeded all expectations, and allowed my boy to get the best of care, without the stress of what was covered or what the costs would be. will never be without this ultimate care! Show details ·  1
Winnies
Winnies2 posts
  Ultimate Care

perfect for us and our Missie

With the Vet able to claim direct and us only having to cover the balance makes this a hassle free experience Show details ·  2
Lauren
Lauren5 posts

Gemma Reed
Gemma ReedQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
Gavin
GavinQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Verified Accident Plus

The two year old cockers

Our male 2 yo cocker spaniel picked up a paralysis tick recently, and it very quickly led to back leg disfunction, and all round lethargy and a very sick dog Show details ·  1
eliselilli
eliselilliVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

If you have a fur baby - you NEED this

When anyone tells me they’re getting a pet I bombard them with praise for bow wow meow. From the online portal, to the customer service, ease of use (and everything’s super easy to understand) to claims processing time? I’ve never had one single experience that hasn’t left me saying “I’m so glad we have this!”
Could not recommend a single business or product more highly. Show details ·  1
Avid reader
Avid reader6 posts
  Peace of Mind

Very happy with the service

Never had a problem with any of my claims. Process is easy and quick. Glad I went with Bow Wow which was recommended by my vet. Also recommended you to my daughter and she is also very happy Show details ·  1
Suzanne Beare
Suzanne BeareSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Great product

Easy and quick
Good value
Can place claim at the vet
Good service Show details ·  1
Tommy P
Tommy P

Ultimate peace of mind

At a time when we had enough stress and worry, knowing we had Bow Wow Meow on our side was the best feeling.
Our vet is a 'gap only' provider so we only had to worry about our puppy getting through surgery, and coming home.
Bow Wow team were the best. Show details ·  1
7sistas
7sistasDarwin19 posts
  Verified Ultimate Care

Great customer service. They’ve earned my loyalty

We had an Italian Greyhound who passed away recently. She had her issues throughout her life and became quite ill toward the end. Bow Wow Meow, never missed a beat, they always paid and never put us through the hoops. We always felt quite respected. Paying the “gap only” at the vet was brilliant. We also took advantage of complimentary VetChat who were also very good and gave us comforting advice when it wasn’t possible to get her to a vet. We would definitely use this company again. Show details ·  1
Gilly
Gilly

Prompt and straightforward

Was easy to claim and was quickly delt with. Very happy with my ongoing insurance for my cats like I have for the past 2 yrs Show details ·  1
Sue W.
Sue W.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Speed processing of claims

Our six year old dachshund was diagnosed with SARDS (sudden acquired retinal degeneration syndrome) after a series of concerning symptoms. In the process of diagnosis (and elimination) she required an MRI and spinal tap. A cheeky (not) $5,500. We were fortunate that we could pay the 50% up front and 50%on pickup of Lily … but even more fortunate that BOW WOW MEOW refunded the refundable amount in a couple of days. Other bills were also processed within days. It made a huge difference to managing our finances! Show details ·  1
EEB
EEB
  Ultimate Care

Quick and efficient claim process

Our 8 month old pup had to undergo x-rays and tests recently and were a bit worried about the cost as we had not had any major expenses or claims to date. Our vet linked our Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance into their system and when we went to pay when we collected the little guy, we were astounded at the amount that the insurance had covered and how quickly everything was approved and processed, which was essentially on the spot. Really pleased with the efficiency and level of cover for our pet insurance. Show details ·  1

Di D
Di DAdelaide3 posts
  Ultimate Care

Self assurance when an emergency arises

We are travelers and do not always have our regular vet. When our blue heeler broke a tooth and had to have it removed we chose a vet that we thought was the best in the area we were in. When we placed our claim Bow wow never questioned why it was not in the state we lived nor was it our regular vet. The claim was processed promptly and without any fuss. Show details ·  1
tara
taraQLDDarling Downs, QLD2 posts

Best you can get!

Always amazing customer service, my Saint Bernard Clive is looked after so well with Bow Wow. Any health issues he has had have been processed efficiently and meticulously. Definitely recommend Show details ·  1
Mark Osborne
Mark OsborneVICSouthwest, VIC2 posts
  Peace of Mind

The best pet insurance by far

Quick & easy to use. For the price we pay, its insurance for our families savings $$$ & our dog. Never had an issue. Show details ·  1
jawsian
jawsianWAPerth, WA3 posts

Peace of Mind helped our Foxy

Foxy came down with a bout of diaorrhea and was sent to the vets.
We claimed through our Peace of Mind policy and within 2 days was immediately reimbursed. Show details ·  1
Fay
FayQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

Quick and easy service, well worth the money. Thank you Show details ·  1
J.Yarr
J.YarrQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Best Pet Insurance

Excellent service. Will never go with any other insurer to look after my fur baby. Best Policy. Claim was almost immediate. Thank you Show details ·  1
JGr
JGr3 posts
  Accident Plus

This cover is perfect for me

Policy is very good value. Claim was paid immediately with no fuss. I have been with the company for approx 6 years. Show details ·  1
David
DavidVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC7 posts
  Verified Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance

Immediate payment

I would like to thank bow wow meow with the financial support during a stressful time. Bella had an internal growth which needed emergency surgery that cost over 16k. The payment was made immediately without hassle. Highly recommend bow wow meow. Excellent quality service. Show details ·  1
Tom
Tom
  Ultimate Care

Hassle free, value for money pet insurance

Recent claim for my dog was hassle free. Great product and prompt service. Real value for money. Show details ·  1
Christie
Christie3 posts
  Accident Plus

Easy to claim and quick to process

My pup recently cut his paw pad open quite badly on an oyster shell when I had him down at the beach and he had to have minor surgery to sew the pad back together again. The vet bill added up very quickly. My vet was able to put a claim through with Bow Wow directly and it was processed within a few days. Very happy with the speedy service and fast payment. Well worth the cost for the peace of mind when unexpected accidents happen. Show details ·  1

Jasmineb
Jasmineb

Such good value

I cannot recommended bow wow enough.
Their 80% cover really goes such a long way.
Our puppy broke his leg and the surgery was $10,000 plus other costs and vet visits and the approval was almost instant. At most vets you can pay the gap of the bill so you don’t have to fork out the whole bill then get reimbursed. Also for another claim it only took 2 days to be reimbursed. We are so glad we decided to insure our puppy with bow wow Show details ·  1
Cameron
CameronQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

The best insurance ever for our 3 fur babies

Love how easy and simply the process is. We went through our vet who made the claim on our behalf, and it was simple and smooth and was all settled within a week from when it was sent. We've been with Bow-wow for years. Show details ·  1
Paige
Paige2 posts
  Peace of Mind

Good cover for a good price

The claim was as easy as I could have asked for, only had to pay the gap and was processed while I was at the Vet. Show details ·  1
Judy F.
Judy F.2 posts

Peace of mind cover

We made our claim for Tiggy's dental treatment. Claim process was very easy and our refund was forwarded within a couple of days. Very pleased with this level of cover which includes dental treatment. Show details ·  1