Verifiedbowwowinsurance.com.au🏆 2024 Award

2,907 reviews
Libba
LibbaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC11 posts
  Accident Plus

Carefree and easy to apply

My little Poppy had a grass seed in her toe and it got badly infected. It was promptly treated by my vet and she was put on a course of antibiotics. I was very happy to have her covered by Bow Wow for just this type of unexpected situation. Show details ·  1
W.Larsen
W.LarsenCentral West, NSW2 posts

Prompt Insurance Refund

My Oscar's pet insurance has saved my anxiety levels! Had to take him to vets for lump on his belly, which did result in an operation. Bow Wow Insurance paid exactly what our insurance selection level stated. Thankfully the insurance refund was very snappy! Was able to pay my mortgage! Thank you. Show details ·  4
Radhika R.
Radhika R.5 posts
  • +1Thumbnail
elle f.
elle f.

First claim

This was my first claim that I have made and I was honestly so impressed I use the gap only at the vet and it was so quick and easy took about 10 minutes and I’ve honestly never felt so relieved because I was already busy worrying about if my cat was going to be okay so I’m so glad honestly so happy with it Show details ·  1
Emma H.
Emma H.

Quick, friendly, highly recommend

Fast and efficient process with any claim we have submitted. Nothing is out of pocket up front as our vet claims first and we pay the difference before we have even left the office. Show details ·  1
Danni
DanniGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Clam on the spot

Easy process
Clam went through straight away
On the spot clam Show details ·  2
Marwan S.
Marwan S.Sydney, NSW

Very good experience overall

Simply, what you would expected from the overall experience to be... vet visit, submit claim, and couple of days claim results...
In the process, the SMS notification to confirm receiving the claim is very important to me - as sometimes the vet team forgets to forward the claim on the spot - and it is a matter of a quick follow-up call with them. Show details ·  1
dazthemiller
dazthemillerPerth, WA7 posts
  Verified Peace of Mind

Great service in time of need

Very good service in time of need. Claim processed very efficiently and a result in 2 days with the cash in my account the day after Show details ·  1
Russ D
Russ DGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC14 posts
  Accident Plus

Don’t leave home without it!

Just wanting to thank Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance for the cover and insurance claims paid out to us over the years for our much loved Labrador Retriever Ollie.
Sadly he is no longer with us but we have plenty of memories of Ollie over the past 11 years after adopting him at the age of 4.
The Pet Portal and ease of submitting a claim through the website was simple and user friendly.
All claims were paid within 7 days.
If you have an active dog that likes getting out and about and exploring I can highly recommend insuring with Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance. Show details ·  1
Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW3 posts

Impressed with service. Highly recommend

We are very pleased with Bow Wow Meow. We have been with them now for over 3 years. Our claims are processed quickly and the benefit we receive is quite good. Claiming is also very efficient as our vet submits claims on our behalf. Impressed. Highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Jay S
Jay SSydney, NSW11 posts
  Verified Peace of Mind

Recommend avoiding!

This insurance company is a rort in our opinion.. we were approved for literally a few days, then got a late notice notifying us (by email) that our policy was suspended due to them wanting us to pay annually instead of monthly, as we’d preferred.
The reason? We had issues with our prior insurer, with them dishonestly upping premiums without notification etc, so we cancelled one of our policies and the other unintentionally lapsed.

Even with a legitimate reason, Bow Wow had no care in our *two* policies to actually follow up and verify or understand this..

If they run the rest of their operations like they do with quotes and new policies, then we’re super glad we’ve found insurance for our dogs elsewhere. Show details

Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance   DM
Meredith
MeredithGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Super easy process

The whole claiming process was very easy. Completed online and was provided with messages of progress of claim. The claim was assessed and processed really quickly Show details ·  1
Ripped off
Ripped off2 posts

Great

I love that I just have to pay the difference now instead of the whole amount then claim back makes it so much easier Show details ·  1
rgol
rgol

great customer service

Keith was solution focused - I actually rang to cancel my insurance after 5 years of loyalty. They listened aand responded with a thoughtful and workable outcome. thank you Show details ·  1
Peta Sue
Peta Sue
  Verified Accident Plus

Lizzy Raymond luvs Bow Wow

Our Lizzy is a very adventurous pooch and a couple of times her care free ways have landed her at our local vet very very sick. Every pet owner would agree that going to the vet is usually unexpected and a financial strain.
We are so lucky to have Lizzy covered with Bow Wow Meow Oet Insurance and they have been a huge sense of relief through some dark times. Our local veterinary hospital is outstanding and recommended Bow Wow pet insurance to us when Lizzy was a pup and thank goodness for them, because we have really been blessed to have them in our corner. I will never ever own a pet without them, thank you for your prompt service and resonance premiums. Show details ·  1
Alix
Alix6 posts

Would recommend go all

Great insurance policy for a great price. Claims process is easy and super fast. This is a real company that looks to help rather than to find a reason not to. Thank you! Show details ·  1

Naomi
Naomi3 posts

Quick and great

No questions asked! Great to have speedy result and payment. Show details ·  3
Martin
MartinSydney, NSW

Tasha’s Bow Wow Meow ‘Peace of Mind’ policy claim

The claim for Tasha was handled in a speedy professional way and it was easy to complete claim.
Tasha’s ‘Peace of Mind’ policy has been good for her in receiving the correct treatment. Thank you. Show details ·  1
Donna W
Donna W

Our Claim

The policy we got for Bear is great . We recently had a claim to put in for Bear & it was easy to do the claim & we received the refund within 2 days. Very happy we chose Bow wow meow as Bears Pet insurance. Show details ·  1
CraigandTracy
CraigandTracySouth West, WA
  Verified Ultimate Care
Carolyn
CarolynHunter Region, NSW

Very appreciative

So very impressed with bow wow meow pet insurers. Prompt, easy and efficient service. Helped to relieve the awful stress of coping with our very sick dog and enabled us to receive outstanding care for her. She is very well and happy now. Show details ·  1
Ben
BenPerth, WA2 posts

A 5 Star experience again

I recently submitted and finalized a claim for my girl Missy.
I am very thankful for a quick and easy process. This event was a surprise and didn't expect it to escalate to another surgery.
Again I am very pleased in the process and outcome. Show details ·  1
Leroy
Leroy

covers what I need for Leroy

Premium a little more expensive than others I have explored
I do like the prompt response to claims Show details ·  1
Einstein
EinsteinPerth, WA
  Peace of Mind

Perfect insurance for my dog for my peace of mind

Easy submission of claims through their website. Quick processing of claims. Show details ·  1
Deb
DebMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Awesome Pet Insurance

Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance was recommended from a friend, when we got our little dachshund dog, so I went online and did some research, looked at other Pet Insurance companies but went with Bow Wow Meow, it was super easy to sign up and when we had to make a claim it was handled very quickly and efficiently, I would highly recommend this particular Pet Insurance. Show details ·  1
Tania
Tania

100% guarantee you!

Excellent value for money, prompt and efficient service with very satisfactory rebates! Highly recommend Bow Wow Show details ·  1

Jo Grant
Jo GrantNorthern Region, NSW

Fast and easy

Excellent service, fast claiming process, easy to deal with, no issues. Show details ·  1
Suzi
Suzi3 posts

Fantastic insurance

Timely response and insurance paid what I expected would be covered. Show details ·  1
Jake
Jake
  Verified Ultimate Care

Very pleased with Bow Wow Meow! Great comm's and QUICK payout

I've been a little apprehensive with Bow Wow Meow Pet insurance in the past however recently my dog was attacked by another dog which resulted in needing emergency surgery. The claim was made directly at the vets with Bow Wow Meow and the payout was with 3 days. I'm very pleased with the ease of use and efficiency of dealing with this Pet insurer! Show details ·  1
Kate
KatePerth, WA
  Ultimate Care

Fast rebate covered 80% very thankful, during a very stressful time. Show details ·  1
Nadine
Nadine

Can’t fault them!

Having to only pay the gap is such a relief and the quick response to the claim makes it extremely simple. Show details ·  1
Nadina B.
Nadina B.3 posts

Excellent Response to a Complaint

Reading my policy I thought I was not covered for patella luxation - this is incorrect and Bow Wow Meow were amazing, they handled the claim and settled it, and Illiana the lady looking after me was great. Highly recommended Show details ·  4
Kirsten
KirstenFlynn 2615, ACT

An absolute scam!

We have wasted lots of money paying this company and every time we claim they find a way out of paying it. Don’t bother with these guys. Save your own money instead. They are a total scam and waste of money. Show details
Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance   DM
Lairec
Lairec2 posts
  Peace of Mind

A helping hand when your pet isn't well

Our golden retriever puppy had picked up some nasty illness and after a trip to the emergency vet and consequent days in hospital we were worried about escalating costs. Grateful that Bow Wow insurance covered a significant portion of the costs. Made it a less stressful time. Show details ·  1
maureen
maureen

Great pet insurance

Great pet insurance, I’m very happy with it. An easy process to make a claim each time. Show details ·  1
CatLady
CatLady

Fast turnaround

I have been with Bow Wow Meow for over 3 years now. I have had to take my cat to the vet frequently recently. Payments have been processed quickly. Once I lodged a claim through my vet, I had an outcome within 2 business days.
It was easy to set up for my second cat. Show details ·  1

Carole
CaroleSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts
  Accident Plus

Just glad I took this out

My second claim for Ruby and was paid . Have been with BOWWOW for approx18 months Show details ·  1
Barb M
Barb MTasmania

So thankful we went with Bow Wow Meow

Our pup has had some health issues pop up out of nowhere, he was a happy and healthy pure bread pup. We have had so many vet visits, procedures and medications. BowWowMeow have been amazing in supporting us through that and their vet service is so handy with experienced people to help you. Thank you! Show details ·  1
Molly
MollySydney, NSW2 posts

Used it 3 time without any hassle at all

We have used it for a cardiac specialist and an appointment for a lump and then the surgery. Really easy every time. I never had insurance for my old dog and he ended up costing 100k in 6 years so didn’t want to make that mistake again. Show details ·  1
Leanne