Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance - Accident Plus
Part of Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance  4.3 (2,857)

Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance - Accident Plus

• 1-2 weeks (36)
  • 2-4 weeks (7)
  • 1-2 months (6)
  • 3+ months (2)
Claim ApprovedYes (100) · No (7)
See the Best Pet Insurance in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Compare all Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance listings
Minimum Pet Age 8 weeks8 weeks8 weeks
Illness CoverNot IncludedIncludedIncluded
Routine Care CoverIncludedIncludedIncluded
Tick Paralysis $1,200$2,000$3,000
Emergency Boarding Fees $500 if you are hospitalised for 1 or more consecutive days during the policy period or require emergency accommodation due to family violence.$500 if you are hospitalised for 1 or more consecutive days during the policy period or require emergency accommodation due to family violence.$1,000 if you are hospitalised for 1 or more consecutive days during the policy period or require emergency accommodation due to family violence.
Lifetime Cover IncludedIncludedIncluded
Cooling Off Period 21 Days21 Days21 Days
Consultation Fees300300300
Cruciate Ligament Conditions 2,6002,6002,600
Waiting Period for Illness 30 Days30 Days30 Days
Discounts / OffersPuppies & kitten get 2 months free in their first year, Get 15% off your first year’s premiums, 10% discount for multiple pets, Get a free ID tag & pet health card for your pet, Get 2 complimentary VetChat calls, Get access to Bow Wow Benefits discounts for policy holdersPuppies & kitten get 2 months free in their first year, Get 15% off your first year’s premiums, 10% discount for multiple pets, Get a free ID tag & pet health card for your pet, Get 2 complimentary VetChat calls, Get access to Bow Wow Benefits discounts for policy holdersPuppies & kitten get 2 months free in their first year, Get 15% off your first year’s premiums, 10% discount for multiple pets, Get a free ID tag & pet health card for your pet, Get 2 complimentary VetChat calls, Get access to Bow Wow Benefits discounts for policy holders
Accidental Injury Cover IncludedIncludedIncluded
Awards 2018, 2019, 2020 and 4 more2018, 2019, 2020 and 4 more2018, 2019, 2020 and 4 more

Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance › Accident Plus126 reviews
Peta Sue
Peta Sue
  Verified Accident Plus

Lizzy Raymond luvs Bow Wow

Our Lizzy is a very adventurous pooch and a couple of times her care free ways have landed her at our local vet very very sick. Every pet owner would agree that going to the vet is usually unexpected and a financial strain.
We are so lucky to have Lizzy covered with Bow Wow Meow Oet Insurance and they have been a huge sense of relief through some dark times. Our local veterinary hospital is outstanding and recommended Bow Wow pet insurance to us when Lizzy was a pup and thank goodness for them, because we have really been blessed to have them in our corner. I will never ever own a pet without them, thank you for your prompt service and resonance premiums. Show details ·  1
Carole
CaroleQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts
  Accident Plus

Just glad I took this out

My second claim for Ruby and was paid . Have been with BOWWOW for approx18 months Show details ·  1
Em C
Em C
  Accident Plus

Simple, quick and supportive!

Accident Plus cover is perfect for our pup and Bow Wow Meow have paid out on numerous occasions which is so helpful with expensive vet bills. The process is easy, communication is great and price is competitive. Totally recommend. Show details ·  1
Kat
KatQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts
Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance
Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance   DM
Ray
RayQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

A costly mistake

When you get home and you loved one is sick you take it to the Vet , They take your pet away and diagnose the problem with X-rays and blood tests, that’s the start of a $ 4000 bill you get , oh I have insurance, oh no you don’t it’s not an accident it’s a a medical condition, Now how do you know this when you have taken your pet to the vet, it could have been a tick or snake bite, all we want back is the cost to diagnose which is covered either way so $2500 and Bow wow refused to pay. So I will take this to the next level Show details
Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance
Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance   DM
Mel
MelNSWHunter Region, NSW

Wonderful fast and fabulous

My Henry sustained a broken bone in his foot. I cant thank the team at Bow Wow Meow insurance for their wonderful service. So easy to submit claims or complete a gap payment. Show details ·  1
Gavin
GavinQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Verified Accident Plus

The two year old cockers

Our male 2 yo cocker spaniel picked up a paralysis tick recently, and it very quickly led to back leg disfunction, and all round lethargy and a very sick dog Show details ·  1
JGr
JGr3 posts
  Accident Plus

This cover is perfect for me

Policy is very good value. Claim was paid immediately with no fuss. I have been with the company for approx 6 years. Show details ·  1
Christie
Christie3 posts
  Accident Plus

Easy to claim and quick to process

My pup recently cut his paw pad open quite badly on an oyster shell when I had him down at the beach and he had to have minor surgery to sew the pad back together again. The vet bill added up very quickly. My vet was able to put a claim through with Bow Wow directly and it was processed within a few days. Very happy with the speedy service and fast payment. Well worth the cost for the peace of mind when unexpected accidents happen. Show details ·  1
Aaron
AaronQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Hassle free

I've had my dog insured with Bow Wow Meow since 2017 and luckily I've only had to make one claim in that time; I'm happy to report that the claim was approved without any issue.
I also spoke to a customer service officer by the name of Kat (yeah I know right?) today, and she was super helpful and understanding of my financial situation. Show details ·  1
museto
musetoVICCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC5 posts

good cover

a good cover to have for an older dog,as i found that many companies dont cover animals as they get older,and it covers most requirements,such as vaccination and flea and tick treatments,i have been with this company for 1.5 years,my dog is 8 years old. Show details ·  1
Jean
JeanNSWRichmond-Tweed, NSW
  Accident Plus

Well worth it for peace of mind

My dog had a stressful weekend in vet emergency after eating something she shouldn’t have. The claim process with bow wow meow was smooth, fast and easy. I am so thankful I kept up the insurance for Lola. Show details ·  1
Maricel S.
Maricel S.NSWSydney, NSW

Easy Claim

We have been with Bow Wow Meow for 3 years now and never have an issue with any claims we have. If I ask something about claims, they are patient in explaining to me the bits and pieces of my cover. Show details ·  1
AliceTheCat
AliceTheCat
  Accident Plus

Happy with the level of cover for my elder cat

My cat is on the Accident Plus plan because unfortunately we can’t upgrade her to the Peace of Mind plan due to her age (she’s 13), but for what we’ve been able to claim so far for a few little accidents here and there, it’s been successful almost every time. I do wish we could upgrade her to Peace of Mind though. Show details ·  1
Bek W
Bek WQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Incredibly grateful

My little sausage dog Poppi came down with intervertebral disc disease (IVDD) and Bow Wow Meow have been incredibly accommodating, informative, and helpful every step of the way. They've paid 80% of the claims to date which has been a huge relief in a very stressful time for us. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you Bow Wow Meow. Show details ·  4