Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance - Accident Plus

Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance - Accident Plus

Pet Insurance Buying Guide

If you're a pet owner, you probably agree there’s nothing worse than your dog or cat getting sick or hurt. But what happens when vet bills are sky high? Pet insurance can grant you peace of mind, helping your pet get the treatment they deserve, without sending you broke.

Read now

4.5

Cathslo

CathsloGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy claim. Reliable product

Signed up for Accident plus insurance for both my Whippets 4 years ago. First claim made recently. No hassles. Easy to access pet portal and submit supporting documents. Claim successful and reimbursement in bank within days.
Good value for money at $13each Pet a month (Less than a bottle of wine) with 80% back on claims.
Would recommend.

Claim DateAugust 2020
Bow Wow M.Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance

Hi Cathslo, thank you so much for the review. Good to hear that it was an easy no hassle claim.

A-MAZ-ING!!

Ive had my dogs insured with bow wow for the past 5years and I wouldnt change that for anything.
Easy to use portal, straight forward and staff are always helpful. All claims have been resolved within 5days. Super efficient.

Claim DateJuly 2020
Bow Wow M.Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance

Thank you for the great review Belle. We are so happy the claim process has been easy and efficient!

Kelly A.

Kelly A.Sydney, NSW

Grateful I had pet insurance when needed

My dog recently ate a small chicken bone she found on a walk. She had to go to an emergency hospital as it was lodged in her oesophagus and had to be removed via endoscopy. It was a very expensive exercise but thankfully my claim was easy to lodge and processed very promptly, I had a refund for about 3/4 of the total expense in under a week. It's times like these that you are so relieved you have pet insurance.

Claim DateJuly 2020
Bow Wow M.Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance

Sounded stressful Kelly....Glad we could assist in such a timely manner. Thank you for the review.

Pet Insurance

Find out how Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance - Accident Plus compares to other Pet Insurance

Peace of Mind

We have always had a prompt and fair response from Bow Wow Meow pet insurance. The claim process is very easy to follow with prompt response times. Peace of mind knowing we can offer the best care for our dog with Bow Wow Meow's support.

Bow Wow M.Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance

Thanks for the review NWH123! Happy we have been able to provide Peace of Mind.

Jennifer

JenniferGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent policy and easy claims process

i have had my two huskies insured for 6 years and the peace of mind as they age has been wonderful. The claims process online is easy to follow, fast response every step of the way and payment is received usually within just a few days. The whole pet portal is easy to navigate and communication is swift and clear.

Claim DateAugust 2020
Bow Wow M.Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance

Hi Jennifer, we appreciate the review and are really pleased that the claim process is smooth and easy.

Prompt and caring

My claim was handled promptly and fairly.Thankfully..because of a cancelled credit card..I was given time to have my premiums paid and was not penalised for missing a month's premium. I was very relieved.. especially at a stressful time when my cat was do unwell. Thankyou Bow Wow Miaow

Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Pet Type(s) InsuredCat
Bow Wow M.Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance

Thanks for the review Relieved...glad it all worked out

smarte

smarteMid North Coast, NSW

Stress-free claim

Everything about this insurance has been easy. Easy to sign up. Easy to claim. Transparency in the policy. When we had to make a claim, we were informed of the process and the refund was with us within a week.

Bow Wow M.Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance

Thanks for the review Smarte...glad it was an easy stress free process...

Louise

LouiseST ANDREWS

Best Pet Insurance out there!

The Accident Plus is great value - my gorgeous goldie is one and he had terrible gastro earlier this year, and I honestly did not think my insurance would cover me for as much as it did! Not only did I get majority of the spend back, the payment was made swiftly into my bank account. It was a huge relief!! I can't recommend Bow Wow Meow enough. It's already made it worthwhile for me. After much research, this is by far the best out there. Thank you!

Bow Wow M.Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance

Thank you so much for the review Louise. Good to hear we have been able to assist.

Trisha H.

Trisha H.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely faultless

Have made a couple of claims to date and have had the claim processed and money back within days. Very happy customer, I would highly recommend using bow wow meow

Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Bow Wow M.Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance

Thanks Trisha, it is good to hear we have matched or exceeded expectations.

Pet Insurance

Hassle free and quick on claims

Our 2 year old Dobeman discovered a stinky dead and decaying Possum - which she ate. Yuck! 6 hours later she was admitted in to the 24hr Emergency Centre with severe abdominal bacterial infection. We lodged a claim with Bow Wow which was approved and paid promptly.

Claim DateApril 2020

Always efficient and professional

Bow wow claiming is easy to do online they are always dealt with in a fast, fair and professional manner. They are great and love their birthday emails. Have been with them for 8 years now and bever looked back

Christin3

Christin3Sydney, NSW

Great cover that’s affordable!

Claiming was super easy and was processed quite quickly which was a nice surprise. I couldn’t be happier with how quick and easy the entire process was. One very happy customer here!

Really speedy returns

My pet had an operation and the response from bow wow was extremely good I received approximately 80 % of the cost I feel like I am getting value for money

Claim DateApril 2020
Number of Pets1 pets

Fast, efficient and value for money

Highly recommended. Fast and efficient service, great communication and easy to use website. I recently claimed for the first time and It was very straightforward to put a claim in particularly given it was during the pandemic.

Claim Resolution Time1-2 months
Claim DateMay 2020
JO

JOSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great product I have 2 of my 3 pets with BWM

The policy is good value for my 10 year old dog and my 9 year old cat and I will soon add my other cat. Pretty quick turn around with the payments. I am happy to recommend this insurer.

Pet Type(s) InsuredCat and Dog

Tiziana

TizianaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great service and cover

Highly recommend this insurance company. Easy registration process and quick claim rebate (a few days). Website clear and easy to use. Good value for money. No waiting period for unpredictable issues such as dog attack or accident.

Bow Wow M.Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance

Thanks for the review Tiziana. Glad it all went smoothly.

Peace of mind

With 3 pets .. we feel pet insurance is vital. We've had coverage for almost 6 years now & BWM have been there when we've needed them. The claims process has been straight forward & repsonses have been quickly followed up. We're happy customers as BWM affords us peace of mind!

Bow Wow M.Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance

Thanks for the review Andrew. Good to hear that we have provided peace of mind for the past 6 years.

patrick okeefe

patrick okeefeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Crazy not to have pet insurance

I feel the policy is very good value. After 6 years of having the policy, not one claim has been question with 80% of the Vet bills recovered. Claims are reviewed and finalised with a week if not sooner.

Claim DateMay 2020
Pet Type(s) InsuredDog

Good value but will consider the next level of cover

Good cover for accidents and reasonable price for cover. Very easy claim process and quick response with clear information on what was approved, what wasn’t and why. Have already recommended to friends and family.

Amazing insurance

Dog has got a fever of unknown origin a few times now cause unknow. Bow wow meow has been awesome and saved us multiple times. Great online portal too! No annoying question they went through contacting the vet which took the burden off me which was great when I was looking after my dog. Have recommended many friends who have bought dogs this company highly

Claim DateMarch 2020