Verifiedbowwowinsurance.com.au🏆 2024 Award

4.5

Sandra B
Sandra B

Bow Eow Meow

Customer service person Nikka was extremely helpful and made it easy to navigate applying for a pet policy for my Cavoodle Show details ·  1
Barbara
BarbaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bow Wow - Just the best Pet Insurance

I have been with Bow Wow Pet Insurance for 10 years this month and am extremely happy with the prompt service received. I can't believe how fast my claim was paid. Given the price of Veterinary care these days, it is the best insurance because you never know when you will need it. Show details ·  1
Elizabeth
Elizabeth

Piece of mind k0and excellent value

My Golden Retriever required emergency surgery after a major intestinal blockage.
The claim was submitted by the vet hospital and processed quickly by Bow Wow Meow.
My dog had been insured since he was a pup,and I am happy that.his 30 months of cover was well and truly good value. And piece of mind. Show details ·  1
Shane
ShaneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best coverage

Coverage upto 90% so was good to know my pet could be well taking care of with less out of pocket on the day can’t be thankful enough cos of this Show details ·  1
Graham
Graham

-`````English Pointer serious leg injury

My dog needed extensive stitching & help after being attacked , over $2,000 worth , Bow wow paid the claim with no fuss or argument . I used the GapOnly card , very pleased with the outcome , & dog is recovering - very good service can recommend Show details ·  1
Libba
LibbaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC11 posts
  Accident Plus

Carefree and easy to apply

My little Poppy had a grass seed in her toe and it got badly infected. It was promptly treated by my vet and she was put on a course of antibiotics. I was very happy to have her covered by Bow Wow for just this type of unexpected situation. Show details ·  1
Emma H.
Emma H.

Quick, friendly, highly recommend

Fast and efficient process with any claim we have submitted. Nothing is out of pocket up front as our vet claims first and we pay the difference before we have even left the office. Show details ·  1
Russ D
Russ DGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC14 posts
  Accident Plus

Don’t leave home without it!

Just wanting to thank Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance for the cover and insurance claims paid out to us over the years for our much loved Labrador Retriever Ollie.
Sadly he is no longer with us but we have plenty of memories of Ollie over the past 11 years after adopting him at the age of 4.
The Pet Portal and ease of submitting a claim through the website was simple and user friendly.
All claims were paid within 7 days.
If you have an active dog that likes getting out and about and exploring I can highly recommend insuring with Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance. Show details ·  1
Peta Sue
Peta Sue
  Verified Accident Plus

Lizzy Raymond luvs Bow Wow

Our Lizzy is a very adventurous pooch and a couple of times her care free ways have landed her at our local vet very very sick. Every pet owner would agree that going to the vet is usually unexpected and a financial strain.
We are so lucky to have Lizzy covered with Bow Wow Meow Oet Insurance and they have been a huge sense of relief through some dark times. Our local veterinary hospital is outstanding and recommended Bow Wow pet insurance to us when Lizzy was a pup and thank goodness for them, because we have really been blessed to have them in our corner. I will never ever own a pet without them, thank you for your prompt service and resonance premiums. Show details ·  1
Carole
CaroleSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts
  Accident Plus

Just glad I took this out

My second claim for Ruby and was paid . Have been with BOWWOW for approx18 months Show details ·  1
Em C
Em C
  Accident Plus

Simple, quick and supportive!

Accident Plus cover is perfect for our pup and Bow Wow Meow have paid out on numerous occasions which is so helpful with expensive vet bills. The process is easy, communication is great and price is competitive. Totally recommend. Show details ·  1
Kat
KatSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts
Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance
Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance   DM
Ray
RaySouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

A costly mistake

When you get home and you loved one is sick you take it to the Vet , They take your pet away and diagnose the problem with X-rays and blood tests, that’s the start of a $ 4000 bill you get , oh I have insurance, oh no you don’t it’s not an accident it’s a a medical condition, Now how do you know this when you have taken your pet to the vet, it could have been a tick or snake bite, all we want back is the cost to diagnose which is covered either way so $2500 and Bow wow refused to pay. So I will take this to the next level Show details
Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance
Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance   DM
Mel
MelHunter Region, NSW

Wonderful fast and fabulous

My Henry sustained a broken bone in his foot. I cant thank the team at Bow Wow Meow insurance for their wonderful service. So easy to submit claims or complete a gap payment. Show details ·  1
Gavin
GavinSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Verified Accident Plus

The two year old cockers

Our male 2 yo cocker spaniel picked up a paralysis tick recently, and it very quickly led to back leg disfunction, and all round lethargy and a very sick dog Show details ·  1

No questions yet. Read all questions about Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance.

Compare all Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance listings
Minimum Pet Age 8 weeks8 weeks8 weeks
Illness CoverNot IncludedIncludedIncluded
Routine Care CoverIncludedIncludedIncluded
Tick Paralysis $1,200$2,000$3,000
Emergency Boarding Fees $500 if you are hospitalised for 1 or more consecutive days during the policy period or require emergency accommodation due to family violence.$500 if you are hospitalised for 1 or more consecutive days during the policy period or require emergency accommodation due to family violence.$1,000 if you are hospitalised for 1 or more consecutive days during the policy period or require emergency accommodation due to family violence.
Lifetime Cover IncludedIncludedIncluded
Cooling Off Period 21 Days21 Days21 Days
Consultation Fees300300300
Cruciate Ligament Conditions 2,6002,6002,600
Waiting Period for Illness 30 Days30 Days30 Days
Discounts / OffersPuppies & kitten get 2 months free in their first year, Get 15% off your first year’s premiums, 10% discount for multiple pets, Get a free ID tag & pet health card for your pet, Get 2 complimentary VetChat calls, Get access to Bow Wow Benefits discounts for policy holdersPuppies & kitten get 2 months free in their first year, Get 15% off your first year’s premiums, 10% discount for multiple pets, Get a free ID tag & pet health card for your pet, Get 2 complimentary VetChat calls, Get access to Bow Wow Benefits discounts for policy holdersPuppies & kitten get 2 months free in their first year, Get 15% off your first year’s premiums, 10% discount for multiple pets, Get a free ID tag & pet health card for your pet, Get 2 complimentary VetChat calls, Get access to Bow Wow Benefits discounts for policy holders
Accidental Injury Cover IncludedIncludedIncluded
Awards 2018, 2019, 2020 and 4 more2018, 2019, 2020 and 4 more2018, 2019, 2020 and 4 more