Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance - Peace of Mind
Part of Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance  4.3 (2,857)

Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance - Peace of Mind

• 1-2 weeks (106)
  • 2-4 weeks (47)
  • 1-2 months (6)
  • 3+ months (5)
Claim ApprovedYes (365) · No (17)
See the Best Pet Insurance in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Compare all Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance listings
Minimum Pet Age 8 weeks8 weeks8 weeks
Illness CoverIncludedIncludedNot Included
Routine Care CoverIncludedIncludedIncluded
Tick Paralysis $2,000$3,000$1,200
Emergency Boarding Fees $500 if you are hospitalised for 1 or more consecutive days during the policy period or require emergency accommodation due to family violence.$1,000 if you are hospitalised for 1 or more consecutive days during the policy period or require emergency accommodation due to family violence.$500 if you are hospitalised for 1 or more consecutive days during the policy period or require emergency accommodation due to family violence.
Lifetime Cover IncludedIncludedIncluded
Cooling Off Period 21 Days21 Days21 Days
Consultation Fees300300300
Cruciate Ligament Conditions 2,6002,6002,600
Waiting Period for Illness 30 Days30 Days30 Days
Discounts / OffersPuppies & kitten get 2 months free in their first year, Get 15% off your first year’s premiums, 10% discount for multiple pets, Get a free ID tag & pet health card for your pet, Get 2 complimentary VetChat calls, Get access to Bow Wow Benefits discounts for policy holdersPuppies & kitten get 2 months free in their first year, Get 15% off your first year’s premiums, 10% discount for multiple pets, Get a free ID tag & pet health card for your pet, Get 2 complimentary VetChat calls, Get access to Bow Wow Benefits discounts for policy holdersPuppies & kitten get 2 months free in their first year, Get 15% off your first year’s premiums, 10% discount for multiple pets, Get a free ID tag & pet health card for your pet, Get 2 complimentary VetChat calls, Get access to Bow Wow Benefits discounts for policy holders
Accidental Injury Cover IncludedIncludedIncluded
Awards 2018, 2019, 2020 and 4 more2018, 2019, 2020 and 4 more2018, 2019, 2020 and 4 more

Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance › Peace of Mind455 reviews
rgol
rgol

great customer service

Keith was solution focused - I actually rang to cancel my insurance after 5 years of loyalty. They listened aand responded with a thoughtful and workable outcome. thank you Show details ·  1
Martin
MartinNSWSydney, NSW

Tasha’s Bow Wow Meow ‘Peace of Mind’ policy claim

The claim for Tasha was handled in a speedy professional way and it was easy to complete claim.
Tasha’s ‘Peace of Mind’ policy has been good for her in receiving the correct treatment. Thank you. Show details ·  1
Leroy
Leroy

covers what I need for Leroy

Premium a little more expensive than others I have explored
I do like the prompt response to claims Show details ·  1
Einstein
EinsteinWAPerth, WA
  Peace of Mind

Perfect insurance for my dog for my peace of mind

Easy submission of claims through their website. Quick processing of claims. Show details ·  1
Deb
DebSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Awesome Pet Insurance

Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance was recommended from a friend, when we got our little dachshund dog, so I went online and did some research, looked at other Pet Insurance companies but went with Bow Wow Meow, it was super easy to sign up and when we had to make a claim it was handled very quickly and efficiently, I would highly recommend this particular Pet Insurance. Show details ·  1
Tania
Tania

100% guarantee you!

Excellent value for money, prompt and efficient service with very satisfactory rebates! Highly recommend Bow Wow Show details ·  1
Jo Grant
Jo GrantNSWNorthern Region, NSW

Fast and easy

Excellent service, fast claiming process, easy to deal with, no issues. Show details ·  1
Nadina B.
Nadina B.3 posts

Excellent Response to a Complaint

Reading my policy I thought I was not covered for patella luxation - this is incorrect and Bow Wow Meow were amazing, they handled the claim and settled it, and Illiana the lady looking after me was great. Highly recommended Show details ·  4
Kirsten
KirstenACTFlynn 2615, ACT

An absolute scam!

We have wasted lots of money paying this company and every time we claim they find a way out of paying it. Don’t bother with these guys. Save your own money instead. They are a total scam and waste of money. Show details
Lairec
Lairec2 posts
  Peace of Mind

A helping hand when your pet isn't well

Our golden retriever puppy had picked up some nasty illness and after a trip to the emergency vet and consequent days in hospital we were worried about escalating costs. Grateful that Bow Wow insurance covered a significant portion of the costs. Made it a less stressful time. Show details ·  1
Molly
MollyNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Used it 3 time without any hassle at all

We have used it for a cardiac specialist and an appointment for a lump and then the surgery. Really easy every time. I never had insurance for my old dog and he ended up costing 100k in 6 years so didn’t want to make that mistake again. Show details ·  1
Leanne
LeanneMelbourne11 posts
Tracey
TraceyVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Great Pet Insurance Company

Thanks Bow Wow Meow. Charleston the golden retriever had to have a mast cell tumor removed and you made the whole process extremely easy during this stressing time. I just had to pay the gap after the surgery which was all done by the vet nurse. No waiting or filling in any paperwork.
Highly recommend this insurance company. Have used them for my past golden retrievers and was so happy I continued with my 2 new goldens. Show details ·  1
Kim
KimSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Peace of Mind

Fantastic service, super quick to claim

Brilliant insurer. Was so easy to claim & received more refund than I thought. I have already recommended Bow WOW Insurance to my mum & others. It's nice to actually get what you pay for with friendly, helpful service. My claim was resolve within a week. Show details ·  1
Tracy
Tracy

Great product and service

So happy with the claim process which was quick and easy. Having a policy with Bow Wow Meow pet insurance is well worth it. Satisfied customer Show details ·  1

Narelle C.
Narelle C. · Peace of Mind

If I get the 3 months free that is currently offered for new customers, can I cancel my policy before the 3 months are up without being charged anything?

Jayda
Jayda · Peace of Mind

Hi, we have had Bow Wow insurance since 23 September 2018 when our American Bulldog was 2 mths old. We decided to cancel it in September 2021. Our dog starting having issues with her elbow in August 2021 and we took her to the vet to get treated but did not claim. Now she requires a CT scan and possible operation for her elbow and we are wondering if we reinstate our policy if this will be covered and if there is a waiting period. Thanks Jayda

Andrew
Andrew · Peace of Mind

Hi guys, we just took out a Peace of Mind cover for our 1 year old boxer. He has had a lump removed from his stomach previously (benign). Since boxers are prone to random lumps over their lifespan, I would be interested to know if he developed another random lump elsewhere that we opted to remove via surgery, would this fall under an unrelated condition or a pre-existing condition due to the fact he has had one removed before?

Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance   DM

Hi Andrew, please email the above question and your policy number to insurance@bowwow.com.au so we can check and get back to you. Many thanks

Jonathan Jones
Jonathan Jones

I can guarantee that they will argue it is ore existing. They are the worst insurer

Max
Max

They like to blame the vet too, saying they put the wrong dates in so it can't be covered.