Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance - Peace of Mind

Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance - Peace of Mind

Brooke

BrookePerth, WA

Thankyou bow wow insurance

Lodged my first claim for my German Shepherd. During a stressful time bow wow insurance were so fast and efficient and made the bill the least stressful part - we were reimbursed for 70% of the bill within 4 days. The peace of mind plan is definitely worth the price. I will definitely be recommending this pet insurance and taking out policies for my future pets with them.

Claim DateMarch 2020
Bow Wow M.Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance

Hi Brooke, so glad we could assist and your claim was processed smoothly. Thank you for the review.

Alana

AlanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

No claims first year insured and premium goes up!!

Have had my dog insured for 1 year, he is about to turn 2.
I have made no claims and his yearly insurance has gone up from $449 to over $600!!
What a joke! will I be paying over $800 next year.
Cancelling asap!

Claim MadeNo
Jjjjjj

JjjjjjHarrison 2914, ACT

Don’t purchase with them! Horrible experience!

Pet Insurance

Find out how Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance - Peace of Mind compares to other Pet Insurance

kyatesbell

kyatesbellGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very happy customer!

I have been with Bow Wow Meow pet insurance for my Cavalier "Ruby" for 6 years now and I have never had a problem anytime I have made a claim. Simple process, around 80% each time and no hassles at all. Worth it for peace of mind.

Number of Pets-1 pets
Bow Wow M.Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance

That is good to hear kyatesbell. Thanks for the review.

JoM

JoMPerth, WA

Saved us this year

Having 4 dogs insured with bow wow meow and never really having to claim on them over the past 4/5 years, that all changed this year when one of our dogs went through a nightmare year with claim after claim of unrelated condition. Bow wow meow have paid out over $4,500 to us this year. I cant express how relieved we are to have the insurance in place, we have a few more claims to make before (fingers crossed) we can get a break from the vets and I also have everything crossed bow wow meow will pay them out as quickly as they have done the rest.

Claim DateFebruary 2020
Number of Pets4 pets
Bow Wow M.Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance

Hi JoM, glad we have been able to assist in your time of need. thank you for the review.

Waste money

The so-called team of veterinarians of this company called the operation to remove the testes due to the threat of cancer in my dog as usual castration and, relying on my policy, agreed to return $ 50 only. Castration $ 350, the operation that my dog needs $ 1300, payments in case of cancer - $ 0 because it is not treated in animals. In this case, it remains to watch your pet slowly dying.

Bow Wow M.Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance

Hi Yuliya, I am sorry to hear this. Please can you email your policy number with the above review to insurance@bowwow.com.au. I will get the resolutions team to investigate as soon as possible. Many thanks.

Yuliya
Yuliya

It doesn't make any sense because I tried to claim and as a result I got my nerves and time spent. I'm not your client anymore. It would be better if I left the money spent on insurance and spent it on surgery for my dog.

Woof!!

The process was clearly explained and fair. The claim was quickly paid. Can’t ask for more than that.i would end this review now except they don’t accept less than thirty words. This is the only complaint I have with Bow Wow Meow.

Bow Wow M.Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance

Hi Mike, thank you for the review. Glad the claim was quick and met expectations.

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Everything I expect with Pet insurance

We unfortunately had to make a few claims for our Pet Shiloh. However, Bow Wow Meow let insurance has an easy claims procedure which is fast, efficient and claims are settled in a timely fashion.

Bow Wow M.Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance

Hi John, that is great to hear. Thanks for the review. Wishing Shiloh a speedy recovery.

ScubaGirl

ScubaGirl

1st claim - perfect!

Lodged our first claim after an injury to our dog. Claim paid promptly and as per policy. We have only had the policy for 10 months but will be continuing.

Bow Wow M.Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance

Hi ScubGirl, thank you for the review and good to see your claim was paid promptly.

Dee S.

Dee S.Perth, WA

First claim for an ear infection

Decided to ensure our tabby with Bow Wow after reading good reviews and chose the peace of mind plan.
We recently had to make our first claim due to our cat getting an ear infection. Our claim was initially declined due to showing clinical signs of a pre-exisiting condition but after The claim was reviewed they approved. I was very pleased with the way they handled my objection to the declined claim. They contacted me straight away and had it resolved within a day. I believe you don’t realise how good a company is until there is a problem and they have the opportunity to correct. I will certainly stay with Bow Wow insurance and use for a future furr babies.

Bow Wow M.Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance

Hi Dee S, I am sorry you are disappointed. I am happy to send this through to the resolution centre for a second look. Please email insurance@bowwow.com.au with your policy number and the above review. Thanks

JesstaPerth, WA

Poster Company for why they say Pet Insurance is a rip off!

Lyn1966

Lyn1966South East Queensland, QLD

Claim DateAugust 2019
Bow Wow M.Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance

Hi Lyn, thank you for the review and glad we could assist. Really happy that your girl has made a full recovery and is back to her bouncy happy self.

So glad to have taken the plunge with pet insurance

I had looked around and chosen Bow Wow as it seemed like the best plan for my dog. Some people told me it was a waste, and to just save the money however I didn't want to have to come to make a decision about cost or my dog's health. I felt relieved when heard she needed to have major surgery, covering the vet bill was made a lot easier.

Claim DateOctober 2019
Social Team S.Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance

We are so happy to hear this, and appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback! :)

LMERR

LMERRMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Don't pay 80% increase fees (as remove GST first) increased premium annually over 50% year on year. Also treat all vet visits as different issues even when returning on a different day for the same condition.

Social Team S.Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance

I can't stress enough - Do not use this product.

I have just had my insurance claim turned down . No reason given other than the fact that my patella injury is not covered. Yet nowhere in the paper work is this disclosed.
This is a really expensive mistake for me - I just beg other people to please please not use this insurer! I have just paid $3500 out on vet care to not even have a properly worded letter sent on why the issue was refused.
I am currently now involved in having to take legal advice and contact the insurance ombudsman about this firm.

Number of Pets2 pets
Bow Wow M.Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance

We are very sorry to hear that you are having these issues and we would like to investigate it further. Would it be possible to send an email to social@bowwow.com.au with your policy number so we can do so? Thanks so much.

Excellent Insurance and Customer Care

We couldn't be happier with the care that Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance has provided for our three cats. Their genuine care and concern for the health and wellbeing our pets has far exceeded our expectations.
Liana in the Customer Care Team has been exceptional to deal with - thank you so much Liana! You are a gem!
We also have friends who have pets insured with them and they too are very happy.
If you are considering a pet insurer, you won't be disappointed.
Highly recommended.

Claim MadeNo
Number of Pets3 pets
Bow Wow M.Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance

Great to see that we have met or exceeded your expectations Sophie. Thank you for the review and recommendation.

Blair

BlairSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy claims with good turn around times

It was a very stressful time for us having our little puppy in emergency. I was so relieved to find that the claims process was so easy and efficient. You cannot judge an insurance company until it comes to claim time and for me Bow Wow was absolutely fantastic!

Claim DateOctober 2019
Bow Wow M.Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance

Thank you for the review Blair. Happy to hear that it went well!

I have recently made two claims for significant operations for each of my two dogs. Bow Wow Meow processed the claims quit, and worked directly with my vet to get additional information required for processing. I couldn’t be happier with their service and general coverage of the policy.

Claim DateNovember 2019
Number of Pets3 pets
Pet Type(s) InsuredCat and Dog

Great to hear. Thanks you for the review Happy in Darwin

Hannah

HannahPerth, WA

Loved it! Until recently...

I had nothing but positive things to say about Bow Wow Meow until recently! I rang up to discuss removing Routine Care off my policy when my policy renews, because this is something I was told I could do when I took out my policy a year ago! But when I tried to do this I was told I would have to pay $105 instead of $71 a fortnight to remove it! How does that even make sense? Pay more money for less coverage?

Im very disappointed as Im now stuck with something I dont want on my policy especially when I didnt want to really take it out to begin with, I was talked into it!

Claim DateDecember 2019
Bow Wow M.Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance

Hi Hannah, that does sound really strange. Please can you email your policy number with the above review to insurance@bowwow.com.au and I will investigate. Many thanks

SammyJ

SammyJAnnandale

Not happy! Taking my business somewhere else!

We have had our policy for one year and until recently have been quite happy and all claims paid on time. When it came time to add our new puppy to our existing policy the process was an absolute nightmare! Not only was I unable to add the new puppy online using our existing portal, the wait time on the phone was often 20 mins or longer to speak with someone and when I did get through the customer service staff were abrupt and rude! The last straw for me was when I was told as an existing customer that the premium per month for the new puppy (same breed by the way) would be $30 more a month! When I queried that the staff member was dismissive and I found another policy, a better policy so would not recommend Bow Wow!!!!

Bow Wow M.Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance

Hi Sammy, I am sorry you feel this way. I am happy to investigate the pricing for you or have you changed insurers already?

See all Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance reviews