Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance - Peace of Mind

Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance - Peace of Mind

Pet Insurance Buying Guide

If you're a pet owner, you probably agree there’s nothing worse than your dog or cat getting sick or hurt. But what happens when vet bills are sky high? Pet insurance can grant you peace of mind, helping your pet get the treatment they deserve, without sending you broke.

Read now

4.4

Drsmp

Drsmp

Very happy with Bow Wow Meow!

Bow Wow M.Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance

Hi Drsmp, thank you for such a lovely review. It sounds like you and your fur baby went through a lot of stress. It is pleasing to hear that we were able to ease the burden during this time.

Adam

AdamMelbourne

Best Pet Insurance you can get

We have been with Bow Wow Meow for around 4 years now. They have always exceeded our expectations. Claims are always sorted within a few days. Don't look anywhere else!

Bow Wow M.Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance

Thank you Adam. So happy to hear that we have exceeded expectations!

Amy

AmyPerth, WA

So thankful for Bow Wow Meow

Everything happened so quickly and we were so thankful that we didn't have to question finances at all, we just said do whatever is needed and the claims process was beyond simple and claim processed so fast. If only all insurance claims were this easy. Have only had the policy for just over 12 months and was definitely value for money.

Bow Wow M.Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance

You are welcome Amy! So glad we matched or exceeded expectations. Thank you for the review.

Pet Insurance

Find out how Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance - Peace of Mind compares to other Pet Insurance

Great product with easy gap payment

We took out this policy when we got our cavoodle Toby nearly 3 years ago. We have been very happy with Bow Wow Meow pet insurance. Toby recently ingested a fish hook, line & swivel on a walk near a seaway, he was rushed to our vet who xrayed him to confirm it was in his stomach and then he was rushed over to the emergency surgery vet who thankfully extracted it all from his stomach without surgery and without any internal injury to Toby. As stressful as this situation was, it was peace of mind knowing we had insurance and it was so easy to just pay the gap at the end of his vet visit. I would highly recommend Bow Wow Meow comprehensive pet insurance.

Bow Wow M.Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance

Hi Andy, we are so glad Toby is now OK and that we were able to assist. Thank you for the review!

I’ve never had such an easy Insurence claim!

I had only had my policy for a couple of months With my new puppy , so I was a bit worried to submit a claim- I shouldn’t have been as my claim was settled in a couple of days, with no complications or hard processes . I couldn’t be happier with the bow wow meow !

Bow Wow M.Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance

That is great to hear Rebecca! Glad we could assist.

Toooooo easy!

Can’t say I’ve had an easier insurance claim in my life. Our puppy was only 4 months when he sprained his paw and we elected for X-rays to ensure nothing was broken but isn’t cheap to do so! Definitely staying with you guys for his lifetime, thanks for making it effortless!

Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks
Bow Wow M.Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance

Thanks for that Terryn! Glad it was so easy for you.

Brittany

BrittanySouth East Queensland, QLD

So easy

We have been with Bow wow for a year and have put through claims related to my policy and all have been approved.
Been worth every cent already, no stress involved!

Bow Wow M.Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance

Hi Brittany, glad to see we have matched or exceeded expectations. Thank you for the review.

Very happy

We have been really happy with Bow Wow Meow Insurance. Recently we needed to lodge our first claim and it could not have been any more easier or straight forward. There were no hidden ‘surprises’ and we were covered for exactly what the policy stated. We received regular updates throughout the process which we appreciated.

Bow Wow M.Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance

Great to hear it was so easy Emae. Thank you for the review.

Wendy A

Wendy AGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick, easy & no stress!

We have had pet insurance with Bow Wow Meow since the day Bella joined our family (2yrs & 3 months) & never had to do a claim till last month. She ate a fish hook on the Sunday, I uploaded the paperwork on Monday, got a text to say they had received it & were looking over it. Wednesday morning I got an email to say it had been completed & the money would go through in up to 5 days, went in that night! Such an easy process, thanks bow wow meow!!

Pet Insurance

Definitely provides peace of mind!

The initial run around getting vet history was a bit of a nightmare, but worth it in the end! It took around 3 weeks to get an outcome. For a $1100 vet bill the $660 we got back was pretty amazing.

Bow Wow M.Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance

Thanks for the review Kel. If there is a 2nd claim, it should be easier since we now have your vet history.

Jonathon K.

Jonathon K.Perth, WA

Pleasantly surprised

We have been insured for just under one year. The policy seemed decent value (about middle of the road) and was very easy to set up. We recently submitted a large claim for a patella luxation surgery for our Cavoodle. We decided to get the claim pre-approved and this was done within 24 hours. We then went ahead with the surgery the following day and to my surprise the funds were paid into my account within 48 hours. I couldn't be happier.

Julie

JulieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic service and easy claim process.

Bow Wow M.Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance

Hi Julie, thank you for sharing. I am sorry to hear about Archer...

Bob

BobMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very glad we took out insurance

Very easy claims process. Our vet did it all for us. Policy is good value. We have been insured for three years Nd this is our first claim so far.

Claim MadeNo
Bow Wow M.Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance

Thanks for the review Bob.

Peter B

Peter BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exactly what you could hope for

Several years ago, we had pet insurance with a different company for an earlier dog and our experience could not have been worse. At every turn they seemed to only look for reasons to exclude and never paid a claim. We have now adopted a Labradore cross puppy and after much research chose Bow Wow Meow as our provider. We have had to make 2 claims in the first 4 months, and the result has been perfect service. Our vet lodged the claims and within a few short days the appropriate refund was in the bank.... just like insurance should be. We could not be happier, nor more confident, that this level of service will continue.

Claim DateMay 2020
Bow Wow M.Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance

Hi Peter, thanks for sharing. Glad we could assist in a timely efficient manner.

Karen

KarenSydney, NSW

The best cover for our little mate

Our 4 year old cavoodle was recently diagnosed with cancer. He has had an operation to remove three tumours and then had follow up oncology tests and scans.
We couldn’t be happier with our choice to cover Bailer through Bow Wow Meow. They processed our claims promptly and made a stressful time much easier to cope with.
Thank you.

Bow Wow M.Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance

Thanks for the review Karen. Happy to hear we have made it less stressful for you. Holding thumbs all goes well with your dog.

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerWestern District, VIC

Highly Recommend! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I have been with Bow Wow Meow for approximately 9 years for my 2 Staffies and highly recommend them! Just recently my boy Axel had to have his leg amputated due to a bone tumor, the claim process was quick and easy! Always is!

Bow Wow M.Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance

Thanks for that 'Happy Customer'. Wishing Axel a speedy recovery!

Glad we have pet insurance although I wished it covered other things a bit better

Been with company since August 2017 and think other basic things as well as teeth should be covered more for this amount. Claim came through in reasonable time and my call to ask a question was helpful enough. I was disappointed that I never received anything to give me the breakdown of what was covered until I called and even then it wasn't what I expected.

Claim DateMay 2020

Excellent service

Joined Bow Wow approximately 5 months ago. Then last month our rescue dog became very sick quickly and her health deteriorated. We took her straight to the animal hospital in Sinnamon Park (very good service). She stayed overnight, they ran numerous tests and scans, and provided medicine etc. We asked the hospital to do whatever it took to make her well again but of course the cost was building up. Our claim was lodged - first claim we’ve had to lodge. Fairly quick turn around and we were thrilled and surprised at how much our insurance covered! Very happy customers.

Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks
Bow Wow M.Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance

Thanks for sharing Hannah. Happy to hear our service was excellent.

Robyn

RobynSydney, NSW

Peace of mind that our fur baby was covered

Our beautiful 12 year old lab suddenly got very sick. We felt so fortunate to know that we had taken our pet insurance some time ago with Bow Wow. Knowing that we were covered gave us considerable peace of mind as the road to recovery was expensive.

Bow Wow M.Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance

Thanks for the review Robyn. Glad we could assist and happy that your pet is on the road to recovery.

really does give me peace of mind.

I was recommended by our vet to get pet insurance for our golden retriever puppy. I am so glad we chose Bow wow meow because they have made it so easy to make a claim via the pet portal. They communicated clearly via text and email and our claim was processed quickly.

Bow Wow M.Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance

That is great to hear Jessica. Thank you for the review.

See all Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance reviews