Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance - Ultimate Care

See the Best Pet Insurance in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (69)
    • 1-2 weeks (49)
    • 2-4 weeks (26)
    • 1-2 months (7)
    • 3+ months (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (142) · No (8)

MichelleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

We have peace of mind and know we are looked after.

Catherine
Catherine

Straight forward process during Stressful time

Grateful to Bow Wow for making the claim process so simple and communication of the claim progress is excellent. All 3 of my pets insured with Bow Wow, been happy with all my claims to date.

Customer ServiceBow Wow Meow Pet Insurance

Hi Catherine, we are so happy to hear that you find our claims process and communication easy to use and to your satisfaction. Thanks for insuring all of your fur babies with us and taking the time to post a review! :)

Cheryl A
Cheryl AGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Claiming is easy and fast

My policy is excellent value, especially now that my girl is a senior. Claiming is so easy. Upon submitting a claim I am notified within 24 hours it has been received and within a couple of days I am notified my claim has been processed and the amount I will be receiving. I have been with bow wow for 9.5 years and have never had an issue.

Best decision made!

Best decision we made was getting a Bow Woe Meow insurance policy for our pet. The claims process is easy, the portal is easy to navigate. Most vets can send claim directly too.

Pet Insurance

Find out how Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance - Ultimate Care compares to other Pet Insurance

RussoE
RussoEMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very easy and quick

Easy to process, Quick responses to claims, Good coverage, easy to use website, would use it again and for any other future pets.
Would definitely recommend to friends and family.

Claim Made Yes
Karie18
Karie18South East Queensland, QLD

Quick and easy to claim

I've had multiple claims for my dog in previous years and the claims process for Bow Wow Meow has always been quick and easy. No issues whatsoever, just upload online and takes just a couple of days to process. Glad I chose them for insurance.

Customer ServiceBow Wow Meow Pet Insurance

Thanks for taking the time to give your feedback, and for your ongoing loyalty Karie. We are so glad to hear that you have been happy with our claims processing too.
All the best from the Bow Wow team :)

Jackie lane
Jackie laneSouth West, WA

money saver!!

the amount of money we have had returned to us through claims have far outweighed how much we have spent for insurance cover for our 2 dogs. we had a recent bill of 11,000 and bow wow covered over 8000 of it.the peace of mind that we are covered for all accidents that may occur due to our boy always playing rough it definitely helps me sleep at night. claim process is super easy and money is transferred very fast!

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Jonathan Jones
Jonathan JonesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never use BOW WOW

BOW WOW will go to any length to avoid paying legitimate claims. I engaged a lawyer and they panicked and paid out.
Be prepared to take them to court to get claims paid.
Ring the ACCC for advice they will tell you to steer clear

Peppa
PeppaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lodging claims is so easy and get procesed so fast with Bow Wow. What a relief after my dog suffered bladder stones and underwent expensive operations and dialysis. She’s doing well now and we’re so relieved we didn’t have to worry about the expense

Customer ServiceBow Wow Meow Pet Insurance

Hi Peppa, glad to hear the claim process was fast and easy and we are even more happy that your dog is doing well now! Thank you for the review.

Pet Insurance

A relief to have when surgery needed

Have been with this policy for 8 years . Easy to set up. Claim resolved very quickly.
Fairly good value but over the years debatable whether it would have been wiser to put money into a dog account every month

Customer ServiceBow Wow Meow Pet Insurance

Thanks for the feedback Janet. Glad you claims were sorted out quickly.

Ellen F.
Ellen F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

I have been with Bow Wow for 11 years. My dog is now 11 and has had some health issues of which were dealt with by a specialist vet and surgical team. I have found that when a claim is lodged payment for the claim is done in a very timely manner. Whilst my monthly out going to Bow Wow is now not a cheap exercise its to be expected as an animal gets older. I would recommend to anyone to get their insurance and stick with it. My dog is so important to me she is part of our family and this just gives me the peace of mind that she can get all the help she may need in her older years.

Customer ServiceBow Wow Meow Pet Insurance

Hi Ellen F, thank you for being such a loyal customer. We are glad to hear that your claim was processed in a timely manner and that we have been able to provide peace of mind as a policy holder.

Clint N.
Clint N.Perth, WA

Excellent insurer. True to their PDS and policy document.

Absolutely love this company. I read a lot of PDS's and policy docs before settling for BWM, and have been very impressed. Fast and easy payouts, very responsive, and I've never had an issue with a claim. My dog has had multiple claims throughout her life and I have never had a issue.

Customer ServiceBow Wow Meow Pet Insurance

Thanks for the lovely review Clint. We are glad you have found the claims process easy and seamless.

Susan
SusanPerth, WA

Extremely satisfied with Bow Wow

My dog Archie has had a rough time of late with just having spinal surgery for a rupture disc. Having Pet Insurance with Bow Wow has made a big difference with the overall cost. The claiming process was very easy and was dealt with quite fast. I have been with Bow Wow for 6 years now and would not go anywhere else.

Customer ServiceBow Wow Meow Pet Insurance

Hi Susan, thanks so much for the review. It is good to hear we have been able to assist with he overall cost and treatment for Archie.

Cecilia
CeciliaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bow Wow is amazing.

Both my dogs have needed surgeries. Without Bow Wow I don't think it would be possible to afford the expensive vet bills. So easy to claim. Been with Bow Wow for 6 years.

Customer ServiceBow Wow Meow Pet Insurance

Thank you Cecilia for the lovely review. We are glad we have been such a help.

Sarah
SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great coverage and refund with no fuss

One of my two cats severely injured his back - he is a bit of a doofus. He had to have emergency spinal surgery to save his life - this was extremely expensive. I uploaded all relevant forms to the Bow Wow Meow portal and they kept me informed of the progress of my claim, which was paid very quickly. Such a relief to be with a good pet insurer - interestingly the vet specialist who did the surgery said that Bow Wow Meow are the best insurer in terms of paying for treatment, which is a great endorsement. I would highly recommend them. Meanwhile the cat is now absolutely fine (but still a doofus!)

Customer ServiceBow Wow Meow Pet Insurance

Thanks for that Sarah! I am glad your cat is now fine and that we could assist with the specialist fees.

See all Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance reviews