Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance - Ultimate Care
Part of Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance  4.3 (2,857)

Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance - Ultimate Care

• 1-2 weeks (82)
  • 2-4 weeks (33)
  • 1-2 months (8)
  • 3+ months (1)
Claim ApprovedYes (300) · No (13)
See the Best Pet Insurance in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Compare all Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance listings
Minimum Pet Age 8 weeks8 weeks8 weeks
Illness CoverIncludedIncludedNot Included
Routine Care CoverIncludedIncludedIncluded
Tick Paralysis $3,000$2,000$1,200
Emergency Boarding Fees $1,000 if you are hospitalised for 1 or more consecutive days during the policy period or require emergency accommodation due to family violence.$500 if you are hospitalised for 1 or more consecutive days during the policy period or require emergency accommodation due to family violence.$500 if you are hospitalised for 1 or more consecutive days during the policy period or require emergency accommodation due to family violence.
Lifetime Cover IncludedIncludedIncluded
Cooling Off Period 21 Days21 Days21 Days
Consultation Fees300300300
Cruciate Ligament Conditions 2,6002,6002,600
Waiting Period for Illness 30 Days30 Days30 Days
Discounts / OffersPuppies & kitten get 2 months free in their first year, Get 15% off your first year’s premiums, 10% discount for multiple pets, Get a free ID tag & pet health card for your pet, Get 2 complimentary VetChat calls, Get access to Bow Wow Benefits discounts for policy holdersPuppies & kitten get 2 months free in their first year, Get 15% off your first year’s premiums, 10% discount for multiple pets, Get a free ID tag & pet health card for your pet, Get 2 complimentary VetChat calls, Get access to Bow Wow Benefits discounts for policy holdersPuppies & kitten get 2 months free in their first year, Get 15% off your first year’s premiums, 10% discount for multiple pets, Get a free ID tag & pet health card for your pet, Get 2 complimentary VetChat calls, Get access to Bow Wow Benefits discounts for policy holders
Accidental Injury Cover IncludedIncludedIncluded
Awards 2018, 2019, 2020 and 4 more2018, 2019, 2020 and 4 more2018, 2019, 2020 and 4 more

Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance › Ultimate Care385 reviews
Alix
Alix6 posts

Would recommend go all

Great insurance policy for a great price. Claims process is easy and super fast. This is a real company that looks to help rather than to find a reason not to. Thank you! Show details ·  1
Naomi
Naomi3 posts

Quick and great

No questions asked! Great to have speedy result and payment. Show details ·  3
Donna W
Donna W

Our Claim

The policy we got for Bear is great . We recently had a claim to put in for Bear & it was easy to do the claim & we received the refund within 2 days. Very happy we chose Bow wow meow as Bears Pet insurance. Show details ·  1
CraigandTracy
CraigandTracyWASouth West, WA
  Verified Ultimate Care
Carolyn
CarolynNSWHunter Region, NSW

Very appreciative

So very impressed with bow wow meow pet insurers. Prompt, easy and efficient service. Helped to relieve the awful stress of coping with our very sick dog and enabled us to receive outstanding care for her. She is very well and happy now. Show details ·  1
Ben
BenWAPerth, WA2 posts

A 5 Star experience again

I recently submitted and finalized a claim for my girl Missy.
I am very thankful for a quick and easy process. This event was a surprise and didn't expect it to escalate to another surgery.
Again I am very pleased in the process and outcome. Show details ·  1
Suzi
Suzi3 posts

Fantastic insurance

Timely response and insurance paid what I expected would be covered. Show details ·  1
Jake
Jake
  Verified Ultimate Care

Very pleased with Bow Wow Meow! Great comm's and QUICK payout

I've been a little apprehensive with Bow Wow Meow Pet insurance in the past however recently my dog was attacked by another dog which resulted in needing emergency surgery. The claim was made directly at the vets with Bow Wow Meow and the payout was with 3 days. I'm very pleased with the ease of use and efficiency of dealing with this Pet insurer! Show details ·  1
Kate
KateWAPerth, WA
  Ultimate Care

Fast rebate covered 80% very thankful, during a very stressful time. Show details ·  1
Nadine
Nadine

Can’t fault them!

Having to only pay the gap is such a relief and the quick response to the claim makes it extremely simple. Show details ·  1
maureen
maureen

Great pet insurance

Great pet insurance, I’m very happy with it. An easy process to make a claim each time. Show details ·  1
CatLady
CatLady

Fast turnaround

I have been with Bow Wow Meow for over 3 years now. I have had to take my cat to the vet frequently recently. Payments have been processed quickly. Once I lodged a claim through my vet, I had an outcome within 2 business days.
It was easy to set up for my second cat. Show details ·  1
Barb M
Barb MTasmania

So thankful we went with Bow Wow Meow

Our pup has had some health issues pop up out of nowhere, he was a happy and healthy pure bread pup. We have had so many vet visits, procedures and medications. BowWowMeow have been amazing in supporting us through that and their vet service is so handy with experienced people to help you. Thank you! Show details ·  1
Sonja
SonjaVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts
  Ultimate Care

Can’t live without bow wow meow insurance

Chester has 2 seizures in 24 hours took Chester to the vet very happy with service and gap pay was so easy and really good to have to protect your pet to have bow wow meow insurance is a must took about 15 minutes excellent service, have been with this insurance from day one and highly recommend and great value for money Thankyou Show details ·  1
Caitlyn
CaitlynQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

The best pet insurance

Taking out pet insurance for our border collie was the best decision we made. We've lodged numerous (very expensive) claims as our dog got really sick. The turn around time for Bow Wow Meow to finalise a claim has been so quick and we have been refunded a very high % of what we have spent at the vet. I am super satisfied with the service we receive from Bow Wow Meow and would definitely recommend them. Show details ·  1

Goldengirl
Goldengirl · Ultimate Care

Thinking about insuring with this company. How does this company perform with non related injuries? We just took our puppy into the vet after she was limping after a big play session. Vet had non conclusive answers as she was totally fine there (no limping), likely just over exerted herself . If she was to develop hip/elbow displasia at a later time (high risk breed), would this vet visit make it a pre-existing condition?

Gabriela M. · Ultimate Care

Hey, I have a French Bulldog puppy, I would like to know if the insurance coves the BOAs surgery? Thank you

Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance   DM

Hi Gabrielle, thanks so much for reaching out. This is a bit of a tricky one and I will need to get our team to look into this for you. I will get back to you. Thanks so much, Kerstin

Thank you !!

maria l.
maria l. · Ultimate Care

I'm wondering ...my kitten is indoors cat..however cats may accidently run out ...would the indoors cover considered any accident happening outside the house?