Verifiedbowwowinsurance.com.au🏆 2024 Award

4.5

Disappointed pet owner
Disappointed pet owner

Terrible

Refuses to pay claims within the policy, premiums more than doubled in spite of never paying a significant claim. Show details
Shane S.
Shane S.

Years of experience

We've been with Bowwowmeow for 14 years and three pets in. Most happy with the service and policies. Show details ·  1
云 朱.
云 朱.2 posts
  Ultimate Care

Jackie the consultant was very patient and helpful on the phone. Really appreciate the support from her. Love her work. Show details ·  1
Alexia Lohanna
Alexia Lohanna
  Verified Ultimate Care

Friendly staff and helpful communication

I called to talk about my policy on Rambo and a Rocky my both chihuahuas and Matt was very prompt in helping. Very polite as well. Thank you so much for understanding my circumstances and helping me out. I have been with the company for 4 years so far and I am happy with it. Show details ·  1
Aaron S
Aaron SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast and easy

Have had the policy a little over 2 years now, time came to make a claim and the process was quick and easy. I’m very satisfied and will continue to use this company. Show details ·  1
Peter C.
Peter C.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Affordable Peace of Mind

Bow Wow Meow provide a fantastic product, they are easy to deal with and claims are settled promptly. I have 2 policies and it gives me peace of mind to get the best care for my puppy dogs. Show details ·  1
Dixie
DixieIllawarra, NSW2 posts

Claims Made Easy

Such an easy claims process; claims paid in a fast and efficient manner. Show details ·  1
Rj M.
Rj M.

Good experience

Good service, fast actioning when needing to charge while at the vet. Show details ·  1
vicky
vickyFar North Queensland, QLD2 posts
Jenny W.
Jenny W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ear infections and treatment

Our vet put the claim in at the time of payment for the visit and within a day an acknowledgement from Bow Wow had come through and the claim was paid very quickly. This is our third year with Bow Wow and thankfully we haven't had to claim before but it is reassuring to know that the claims process is very effiecent. I also like the updates and information that Bow Wow send periodically. Show details ·  1
Raelene
RaeleneNortheast, VIC

Fast response to claims

We have been with this company for nearly 4 years and have found that the claims process is very easy with quick responses. However, the monthly payments have risen considerately since we first took out our policy. Show details
Website offer
Website offerSouth East Queensland, QLD10 posts
  Ultimate Care

Great insurance for my boy

This was a great experience adding no extra stress at a stressful time Show details ·  1
Lyn George
Lyn GeorgeSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

First Time Claiming

First time I had made a claim as I kept forgetting about having pet insurance as I had never had it before for my other pets. Was very easy to claim online. Was processed and paid into my account in a timely manner. I have had insurance for my dog for 4 years. He was a rescue pup. Show details ·  1
Darren L.
Darren L.

5 stars easy for my pugs

I have been using bow bow meow now since miss peanut was a pup and now she’s a healthy 7 year old pug, and have my other pug miss Halo insured as well as a pup she’s now 5.
Honestly couldn’t rate these guys more highly! Unfortunately I had to use the Insurance an extreme amount of times for miss halo! she unfortunately has a rare autoimmune disease but after lots of test and treatment and now on ongoing medication she’s more than perfect.
Never once has calming been an issues and with the ease of the gab only you have so much less to worry about. I truely hope no one has to use the insurance but I can safely say if you do need too these guys will always look after you!
I’m forever thankful.
Love miss peanut and Halo Show details ·  1
Jacqui D.
Jacqui D.Perth, WA

I Sooo happy with Bow-wow pet insurance

My first time having pet insurance and I am so glad I chose Bow-wow. My dog was recently unwell so I went to a vet that used bow-wow insurance and bow wow paid 80% of the bill. I am sooooo happy. Show details ·  1

Goldengirl
Goldengirl · Ultimate Care

Thinking about insuring with this company. How does this company perform with non related injuries? We just took our puppy into the vet after she was limping after a big play session. Vet had non conclusive answers as she was totally fine there (no limping), likely just over exerted herself . If she was to develop hip/elbow displasia at a later time (high risk breed), would this vet visit make it a pre-existing condition?

Gabriela M. · Ultimate Care

Hey, I have a French Bulldog puppy, I would like to know if the insurance coves the BOAs surgery? Thank you

Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance   DM

Hi Gabrielle, thanks so much for reaching out. This is a bit of a tricky one and I will need to get our team to look into this for you. I will get back to you. Thanks so much, Kerstin

Thank you !!

maria l.
maria l. · Ultimate Care

I'm wondering ...my kitten is indoors cat..however cats may accidently run out ...would the indoors cover considered any accident happening outside the house?

Compare all Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance listings
Minimum Pet Age 8 weeks8 weeks8 weeks
Illness CoverIncludedIncludedNot Included
Routine Care CoverIncludedIncludedIncluded
Tick Paralysis $3,000$2,000$1,200
Emergency Boarding Fees $1,000 if you are hospitalised for 1 or more consecutive days during the policy period or require emergency accommodation due to family violence.$500 if you are hospitalised for 1 or more consecutive days during the policy period or require emergency accommodation due to family violence.$500 if you are hospitalised for 1 or more consecutive days during the policy period or require emergency accommodation due to family violence.
Lifetime Cover IncludedIncludedIncluded
Cooling Off Period 21 Days21 Days21 Days
Consultation Fees300300300
Cruciate Ligament Conditions 2,6002,6002,600
Waiting Period for Illness 30 Days30 Days30 Days
Discounts / OffersPuppies & kitten get 2 months free in their first year, Get 15% off your first year’s premiums, 10% discount for multiple pets, Get a free ID tag & pet health card for your pet, Get 2 complimentary VetChat calls, Get access to Bow Wow Benefits discounts for policy holdersPuppies & kitten get 2 months free in their first year, Get 15% off your first year’s premiums, 10% discount for multiple pets, Get a free ID tag & pet health card for your pet, Get 2 complimentary VetChat calls, Get access to Bow Wow Benefits discounts for policy holdersPuppies & kitten get 2 months free in their first year, Get 15% off your first year’s premiums, 10% discount for multiple pets, Get a free ID tag & pet health card for your pet, Get 2 complimentary VetChat calls, Get access to Bow Wow Benefits discounts for policy holders
Accidental Injury Cover IncludedIncludedIncluded
Awards 2018, 2019, 2020 and 4 more2018, 2019, 2020 and 4 more2018, 2019, 2020 and 4 more