Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance - Ultimate Care

Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance - Ultimate Care

4.3

Craig Andres

Craig AndresPerth, WA

Thank goodness we had top cover for our little pup Bonzo. He started having seizures in the middle of the night and had to be rushed to an emergency vet, he was kept in over night and submitted to a battery of tests which were not cheap.Put our claim in and couldn't believe how smooth it went! no excessive paper work or thousands of questions and definitely no run around from Bow Wow Meow. Claim was settled within 5 days without hesitation and we received a full 80% of costs reimbursed. Fantastic customer service and a positive experience during a difficult time. Cant recommend them highly enough

bln63

bln63Sydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

My young puppy suffered an unfortunate accident 2 days after taking out my policy and I was so impressed with the level of service that followed from the first person I spoke to through to ease of claim process and constant updates on claim status through to final payment of claim .
This amazing experience has lead me to recommend bow wow meow to several of my friends who were looking for a pet insurance that follows through on their promises.
A special mention needs to go to Greg Mattes the general manager of bow wow meow who followed up to check if I was happy with claims process and outcome.
This is an exceptional company that delivers on everything stated in policy .Keep up the good work !

Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Bow Wow M.Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance

Hi bln63, we are so happy we were able to match or exceed expectations. Thank you so much for the review and we hope your pup is on their way to a full recovery.

Amber_price

Amber_pricePerth, WA

Very reliable

Very easy to lodge claims through their website. They are prompt with processing claims and responding to emails regarding claims. I have been with them for 3 years now and have had so much covered. Only downside is they take out the annual payments without warning you in advance which is annoying.

Pet Insurance

Find out how Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance - Ultimate Care compares to other Pet Insurance

A life saver

Great value policy. Have had it for 4 years now. I have never used it before but this last few months my little mr ringo fell sick. Honestly, every claim was easy and paid quickly.

Pet Type(s) InsuredCat and Dog
Hannah

HannahDarling Downs, QLD

Excellent Service

We recently made a claim through our vet which was processed extremely quickly. We received emails as to where our claim was up to, with processing time being extremely short. We have been with Bow Wow Meow for 6 years and can't fault them. Highly recommend this company.

Best policy for us

Have only had great experiences. Every time I put a claim in I don’t wait long for the money to be deposited back in my account. The whole process is so easy

Great prompt service

I’ve had this policy for my cat for around a year, recently I had to make a claim when he needed a knee operation. The claim process was simple and fast.

Pet Type(s) InsuredCat
Milo

MiloSydney, NSW

Claim was handled professionally and in a timely manner.
Communication was great during the whole process, this included both when I contacted and when Bow Wow did
Highly recomendable and made a difference to me

Julie K.

Julie K.Sydney, NSW

Not responsive at all

Before my policy renewed this year, I contacted Bow Wow Meow to assess the insurance level I am on. I received one response via email with a call to action to contact them back to discuss next steps, 5-6 follow up email later, still no response and with their phone lines heavily engaged, no way to contact them without being set on hold for 45 minutes. My policy was then renewed automatically despite the fact that I was trying to assess the level of cover, and when I finally spoke to someone about it they told me the complaints process is to go to the same email that didn't respond to me 5-6 other emails about my current policy. Absolutely useless.

Claim MadeNo
Pet Type(s) InsuredCat
Pet Insurance

Rejected all claims. Not worth it.

We have been with Bow Wow for a couple of years and consistently we have claims rejected or they aren't covered as they don't exceed the excess. Our dog was diagnosed with generalised anxiety disorder which our vet has ensured us is a medical issue and as such is treated with (expensive) medicine. Bow Wow simply rejected this claim and said it was a behavioural issue. I would advise putting the large amount of annual fees into a separate bank account rather than donating these funds to Bow Wow.

Claim ApprovedNo
Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

Peace of mind

As a customer of BWMeow for 5 years + I had to claim on more than 1 occasion. I have both my dogs on their ultimate care policy and have claimed for paralysis tick treatment to a torn ligament. They have never made claiming difficult or provided unreasonable pay backs

Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Bow Wow M.Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance

Great to hear. Thank you for the review

Excellent insurance

We have had Bow Wow insurance for our dog, ever since 12 weeks. They have always processed payments promptly and covered us against several unexpected health issues this past year.

Bow Wow M.Bow Wow Meow Pet Insurance

Thanks for sharing your positive experience Michael

Megs

MegsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy quick process of my claim

Easy to claim using the online portal, with my claim and payment processed pretty quickly. Gives me peace of mind when having to make medical decisions for my pet, knowing claims will be paid and I can afford the diagnostic tests for my beloved fur baby.
I have made previous claims and all straightforward and fairly effortless to do

Number of Pets3 pets
Pet Type(s) InsuredCat and Dog
Ralphs

RalphsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best pet insurance we have had

An easy to work with company, claiming is easy which is done by directly by the Veterinary which is great. Best pet insurance we have had, I will be continuing with Bow wow for the long term.

Lydia

LydiaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Really happy, can not complain! Never had a problem.

This is a great value policy.
It was easy to set up and even easier to claim online. I love the online claiming and then letting the team do the rest of the work.
8 years with bow wow and happy to continue!

Claim DateMay 2020

Cheryl G.

Cheryl G.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great product

Policy is value for money with full coverage. The online claims portal is extremely easy to navigate and lodge claim with response timeframes that are acceptable. Highly recommend this policy.

Claim DateMay 2020
Wendy W

Wendy WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Insure your LAB

Had a very sick Lab with a bowel obstruction, we thought we might loose him. His care maxed out the policy refund in the first year. The only down side of that event was the lack of summary paperwork from the company, but that has now changed. He's back to his usual happy self. So glad we took up Bow Wow

Claim DateJanuary 2020
Pet Type(s) InsuredDog

Great service/fast processing - emergency care

Emergency was needed and Bow Wow pet insurance made the process very easy. Due to Covid 19 was unable to upload claim documentation yet once connected with a claims reasonable turnaround

Number of Pets3 pets
Pet Type(s) InsuredDog

Crazy price increase without warning!!

Annual fee went up almost 50% which was deducted from my account without warning or acknowledgement. I was shocked reviewing my bank balance. Changing services immediately and requesting refund. Be warned.

Claim MadeNo
Scudly

ScudlyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Thank Goodness for Bow Wow!

Had great service with Bow Wow. Ive had very sick Frenchie with meningitis on the brain & we had a lot of vet visits & medical expenses & medications. So glad we signed with Bow Wow!

Happy to help Scudly. Thanks for the review