Boxes of Elegance

See the Best Jewellery Shops & Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Excellent product and fast delivery

Ordered in the early morning and had received it by the end of the next day. Product was of high standard and definitely worth the money.

webmate

webmate

Excellent product, quick delivery

The product arrived two days after we ordered it. The quality exceeded our expectations and the packaging demonstrated care and ensured there wouldn't be any nasty surprises. Very happy with the purchase!

Tim

TimSydney

Great jewelry box, fast shipping and good communication!

Product came in 3 buisness days and was as described. They also emailed me updates with the process of the order.

Gabby

Gabby

Don't Buy From This Company!!!

I should have read the reviews first. NON EXISTENT customer service. Will not reply to messages or emails have no phone number to contact them with. $150.00 down the drain. I hate buying online for this reason and thought I would have a go and this just confirms there are too many THIEVES out there waiting for suckers like myself. I will be reporting this.

Rebecca P.Boxes of Elegance

They're fraud... It's been 2 months and no product or reply from my emails.. they don't have a conta

Fraud... can't contact or do they even reply to emails... 2 months and nothing. Lost $200... consumer affairs will be notified.. How many people have they done this to... the good reviews are from themselves.

Rebecca P.Boxes of Elegance

Don't buy from this company

I purchased a product from this company. I have sent 5 emails to them and messaged their facebook as i have not received my purchase and have not received a reply from them. Don't buy from this company.

Hetty52Gippsland, VIC

Suspicious company

Do not deal with this company. I suspect they are fraudulent. The company does not respond to my emails and my order has not been supplied.

Emma

EmmaJindabyne

Best service!

I would highly recommend Boxes of Elegance! I had ordered a box and there was a slight issue with stock but i was emailed very quickly to explain the situation and they were so helpful, suggesting other boxes or even a refund. You dont get service like this anywhere anymore and i will certainly be back for more!

Dani

DaniBrisbane

Happy with my service

I would recommend this company because the box i purchased was well made and high quality. When it first arrived it looked as though the delivery man had dropped it and this was confirmed when i opened the parcel and could see that the mirror was in fact broken. I contact Boxes of Elegance and they sent me a brand new one straight away. Very professional service.

Ashely B

Ashely BMelbourne

Really good decision to buy this

I purchased from Boxes of Elegance recently and the jewellery box I received was very nice. It came packaged very well and the owner emailed me to make sure I was happy with it because it was a new style and was yet to hear any feedback. I would buy from this shop again.

Benji

Benji

Been looking for a box like this

Got a mens jewellery box from here. It's fantastic and holds a couple of watches and room for my phone. Arrived in a few days. Overall I am very happy with my purchase.