Bozzy Shade Blinds

Bozzy Shade Blinds

Brand Manager for Bozzy Shade Blinds? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No
Cheryl
CherylPerth, WA

Bozzy Shades

I phoned Bozzy Shades in November 2018 for a warranty claim on our blind, the person I spoke to took a message and non-one returned my call. I then emailed them, no-response, emailed them again in December 2018 saying I will make a complaint to Consumer Affairs if they didn't fix my blind. They then replied to my email and said they were fully booked for 2018 and would schedule the work in January 2019. Emailed them late January and didn't receive a reply. Should have smelt a rat!

Lainie
LainiePerth, WA

Bozzy Shades are officially insolvent 15th Jan.

I had shade blinds installed by Bozzy in December. The only complaint I had was the mechanism of one was not working properly. They asked me to wait till after Christmas to get the problem fixed which I did. Now I find out administrators were appointed on 15th Jan. I’ve gotten off lightly as I think there will be others who have paid money and don’t have blinds.

karen
karenPeel, WA

Worst after sales service

Unfortunately they were installed incorrectly and multiple phone calls but no help and now their number is disconnected. Have tried to contact them but no luck
They sent a letter before Christmas to say they were coming but I think that was a delay tactic.