Bozzy Shade Blinds

Bozzy Shade Blinds

Brand Manager for Bozzy Shade Blinds? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.0
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (2)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (0)
Dave
DavePerth, WA

Bozzy are now Retractable

Unfortunately Bozzy has had to close there doors early this year. however one of there employees has started a company called Retractable.
Although they are different they do offer some of the same products as Bozzy did.

Lainie
LainiePerth, WA

Bozzy Shades are officially insolvent 15th Jan.

I had shade blinds installed by Bozzy in December. The only complaint I had was the mechanism of one was not working properly. They asked me to wait till after Christmas to get the problem fixed which I did. Now I find out administrators were appointed on 15th Jan. I’ve gotten off lightly as I think there will be others who have paid money and don’t have blinds.

Warranty Claim MadeYes