Bozzy Shade Blinds

Bozzy Shade Blinds

Brand Manager for Bozzy Shade Blinds? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (0)
Dave
DavePerth, WA

Bozzy are now Retractable

Unfortunately Bozzy has had to close there doors early this year. however one of there employees has started a company called Retractable.
Although they are different they do offer some of the same products as Bozzy did.

Cheryl
CherylPerth, WA

Bozzy Shades

I phoned Bozzy Shades in November 2018 for a warranty claim on our blind, the person I spoke to took a message and non-one returned my call. I then emailed them, no-response, emailed them again in December 2018 saying I will make a complaint to Consumer Affairs if they didn't fix my blind. They then replied to my email and said they were fully booked for 2018 and would schedule the work in January 2019. Emailed them late January and didn't receive a reply. Should have smelt a rat!

Lainie
LainiePerth, WA

Bozzy Shades are officially insolvent 15th Jan.

I had shade blinds installed by Bozzy in December. The only complaint I had was the mechanism of one was not working properly. They asked me to wait till after Christmas to get the problem fixed which I did. Now I find out administrators were appointed on 15th Jan. I’ve gotten off lightly as I think there will be others who have paid money and don’t have blinds.

karen
karenPeel, WA

Worst after sales service

Unfortunately they were installed incorrectly and multiple phone calls but no help and now their number is disconnected. Have tried to contact them but no luck
They sent a letter before Christmas to say they were coming but I think that was a delay tactic.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Still waiting.

HelenMB
HelenMBPerth, WA

Lost all our money and no blinds provided

Beware shocking after sales service

Beware of this mob.

Terrible customer service, incompetent installers, poor management One pole, three anchor points took 4 months, nothing for the whole of Summer. Shade cloth was wrong size after installation. Be very wary of this company. This is an honest review, not a set-up.

Bad bad bad

Take your business elsewhere!!! Terrible product and customer service none to speak of! Damaged product wrong colour and just a mess with a refusal of refund.

Terrible

Rude customer service lies from start to end and damaged products with no one taking responsibility ! Buy elsewhere and save yourself $ and stress.

Awful customer service

Tried to get us to sign up on an illegal contract where they were demanding a higher deposit than they are legally allowed to request. Pointed it out to them and they got very nasty and were very verbally abusive. Glad I didn't give them my money.

John H
John HPerth

Worst service and product ever!!!

After paying full price ($5000) for 2 blinds in may last year, we recieved a faulty product that took 3 1/2 months to repair. We had to phone regularly to chase up correct size handles and where repeatedly lied to and ignored. I would not recommend this company to anyone!

Product average, worst service ever recieved and super expensive for what you receive!

Shocking after care service