Bozzy Shade Blinds

Bozzy Shade Blinds

Brand Manager for Bozzy Shade Blinds? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Bruce
BruceSouthern Cross

Has given us another room for entertaining

From inquiring about the product to it being installed the whole experience was excellent,the quality of materials through to the installation was off a very high standard.

Love Love Love My Blind

Thank you Bozzy. I love my blinds. We have a large patio area that is very hot in summer and very cold in winter. We decided to go with Bozzy because of the customer service we received and the competitive price . We have been looked after from start to finish and nothing was a problem. We were contacted to advise when our blind would be installed and our installer turned up on time . Our blind was installed professionally and he cleaned the area when he was finished . I could not recommend bozzy enough. Some of my family and friends have commented on my blind and have now decided to look into have a blinds installed . Thank you Bozzy

Absolutely Love my blinds

Choosing Bozzy blinds was the best decision I ever made . I absolutely love my blinds. The staff and product are amazing. I did my homework and read through all reviews good and bad on every company. They went above and beyond to accommodate my requests. I have had no issues and they look amazing. Thank you Bozzy for making my outdoor area so inviting

Brendan Walsh
Brendan WalshPerth, WA

Perth Office - Incredible service and retractable roof system, very happy customer :)

Find out how Bozzy Shade Blinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Fabulous product with excellent service

Installed Bella Vista classic blinds on my veranda to block wind. Have been fabulous and save my deck from sun and rain too. Service was great. Bob gave me all information needed and was quick to install.

The Mexican
The MexicanPerth W.A

Awesome blinds great job too

Got some backyard blinds installed they done a great job from the start till the job was finished, they keep the shaded are cool. Thank you BOZZY

Ben G Man
Ben G ManPeel, WA

Blinds for our Alfresco

Following up on a recommendation - we now have blinds installed for our Al Fresco area which we are delighted with. From the onset all staff involved were polite, helpful and a pleasure to deal with. This company were the only ones that could make the size blind that we required. We are extremely satisfied and would readily recommend this company.
Thankyou John & Your Team. The Blinds look Great
Ann & Ken -Dawesville WA

Bob S
Bob SPerth, WA

My New Horizontal Blind

Great Job. Completed on time as per contract. Our dealings with everyone involved was a pleasure. Finished product looks fantastic. Thanks Bozzy Blinds

Great Product, Excellent Job!!

Just a note to thank the installers and team for a great job. The blinds are fantastic and workmanship excellent.

Exceptional service

“We purchased outdoor blinds from Bozzy Shade Blinds. Their service from salesman to installer was outstanding. Would we recommended them to anyone, in a heartbeat.”

ste448
ste448Australind

Excellent Product have referred many more satisfied customers

We had our Bozzy crank blinds for several years. Sales person and installer both excellent in their role. We live opposite the estuary so have considerable winds. Product is excellent and we have recommended to several people who have looked at them and purchased them. They are well worth recommendation.

Great customer service

Very happy with the service provided by Bozzy. Very good communication. Clean and quick installation. All staff came on time to quote, measure and install.

AG93
AG93AU

Great motorised outdoor blind

I had a blind installed by Bozzy for a large span outdoor drop blind to be fitted with a Somfy motor. It was a 3 step process; quote, measure, and installation.

All 3 times we had the tradesmen from Bozzy come to our house they were courteous and explained everything very well and cleaned up after themselves. The blind was installed today and it looks great. There were no hassles from the time I paid the deposit until final installation less than 6 weeks later.

I would highly recommend Bozzy.

Absolutely "FANTASTIC"

Absolutely "FANTASTIC" to deal with from the quote to the installation! Great communication and product was delivered on time and we love the quality and workmanship! Well done :)

Great Product Great Service

Our Blind developed a tear, we called Bozzy to repair it fully expecting to pay for it. After looking at it they said, its a fault that they would repair free of charge. The returned all our calls and emails immediately. The blind was fixed on time by two very friendly and competient installers.
The service was efficient, friendly and unfortunatelly what we in Perth have grown unaccustomed to!!!!
Gladly recommend them for any job!