Bozzy Shade Blinds

Bozzy Shade Blinds

See the Best Blind & Shutter Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Bozzy Shade Blinds? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Dave
DavePerth, WA

Bozzy are now Retractable

Unfortunately Bozzy has had to close there doors early this year. however one of there employees has started a company called Retractable.
Although they are different they do offer some of the same products as Bozzy did.

Bruce
BruceSouthern Cross

Has given us another room for entertaining

From inquiring about the product to it being installed the whole experience was excellent,the quality of materials through to the installation was off a very high standard.

Jordan
JordanSydney, NSW

Good product, bad service

Love Love Love My Blind

Thank you Bozzy. I love my blinds. We have a large patio area that is very hot in summer and very cold in winter. We decided to go with Bozzy because of the customer service we received and the competitive price . We have been looked after from start to finish and nothing was a problem. We were contacted to advise when our blind would be installed and our installer turned up on time . Our blind was installed professionally and he cleaned the area when he was finished . I could not recommend bozzy enough. Some of my family and friends have commented on my blind and have now decided to look into have a blinds installed . Thank you Bozzy

Absolutely Love my blinds

Choosing Bozzy blinds was the best decision I ever made . I absolutely love my blinds. The staff and product are amazing. I did my homework and read through all reviews good and bad on every company. They went above and beyond to accommodate my requests. I have had no issues and they look amazing. Thank you Bozzy for making my outdoor area so inviting

Brendan Walsh
Brendan WalshPerth, WA

Perth Office - Incredible service and retractable roof system, very happy customer :)

Fabulous product with excellent service

Installed Bella Vista classic blinds on my veranda to block wind. Have been fabulous and save my deck from sun and rain too. Service was great. Bob gave me all information needed and was quick to install.

ronster
ronsterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Product & Service Brisbane Office

Graham was quite efficient and provided a professional service. There was an issue which he fixed straight away. We wanted to install our blinds last xmas and Bozzy were the only ones who showed any interest. Quite happy with the product and service. Would recommend Graham and his Installer highly.

Good product

Happy with the product, very happy with the installer. Not at all happy with the attitude and service from the receptionist in the office. A few lessons in customer service would go a long way.

Very Happy Customers

Hi Andrea and Graham,

I would just like to take this time to say a big thank you for a great job. I am very happy with every aspect of the procedure from the initial enquiry, right through to the installation. The blind works wonderfully at keeping out the mosquitos and we are enjoying sitting under our patio at night (which is something we haven’t been able to do before). We should have done this years ago!!
Please thank your installation crew as well.

Regards,
Amanda

The Mexican
The MexicanPerth W.A

Awesome blinds great job too

Got some backyard blinds installed they done a great job from the start till the job was finished, they keep the shaded are cool. Thank you BOZZY

Ben G Man
Ben G ManPeel, WA

Blinds for our Alfresco

Following up on a recommendation - we now have blinds installed for our Al Fresco area which we are delighted with. From the onset all staff involved were polite, helpful and a pleasure to deal with. This company were the only ones that could make the size blind that we required. We are extremely satisfied and would readily recommend this company.
Thankyou John & Your Team. The Blinds look Great
Ann & Ken -Dawesville WA

Bob S
Bob SPerth, WA

My New Horizontal Blind

Great Job. Completed on time as per contract. Our dealings with everyone involved was a pleasure. Finished product looks fantastic. Thanks Bozzy Blinds

Great Product, Excellent Job!!

Just a note to thank the installers and team for a great job. The blinds are fantastic and workmanship excellent.

Exceptional service

“We purchased outdoor blinds from Bozzy Shade Blinds. Their service from salesman to installer was outstanding. Would we recommended them to anyone, in a heartbeat.”