Brand House Direct Questions & Answers

30 questions from our users

William T

William Tasked

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi please contact 1300735786 between 10-5 Mon-Fri for assistance.

Jeanette Bilson
Jeanette Bilson

Louise

Louiseasked

Glenys Jacobs

Glenys Jacobsasked

I returned my shoes over 4 weeks ago,time even in these current circunstacei have sent msgs to customer service without reply
The only communication has been to write a review
Very unhappy and want my money or this will be esculated

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you advise your order number so I can follow up on the return?

Kanimbla
Kanimbla

Scam procedures

Julie

Julieasked

Hi I put an order in on the 4th and have had no confirmation email,my first instalment has been paid via afterpay..can I have a confirmation email and tracking number of my parcel please..Thankyou my email is sjomeara@bigpond.com

Joan & Gregasked

Hi, Have been told I will receive an email shortly! No contact at all received Credit Card was charged no problem tho.Starting to suspect a scam.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number so I can assist?

#371453

Joan & Greg

Still haven't received an order confirmation on joangreg@xtra.co.nz Could I have that please?

Mongodrumasked

Hi, I’ve ordered shoes from brand house direct, haven’t received any confirmation and then read these reviews! Does anyone have a mobile number or address for these guys as I’m not getting any response to the email or landline. Very concerned about their care factor / competence.

Hi,
I am also concerned, I ordered 6 weeks ago and they say my tracking number indicates that my shoes are still being processed in Melbourne, where they are located. I don't have a physical address, but you can contact Paypal. Good luck.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number so I can assist please?

Mongodrum

Check your email Lee, ironically (support@brandhousedirect.com.au). I’ve sent 4 emails in the last few days, all unanswered!

cazc.29asked

Why haven’t I received an email confirmation for my order. Order number 339790.

If this site is a scam I will report you to the fraud squad. I want an immediate confirmation of my order please.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi we emailed you the confirmation order to the email address you provided on the order. Have you received this?

mary

I think you sent me her tracking number maybe by mistake, as I have just received this email and its not me.
By the way where is my tracking number. Mary

cazc.29

I rang. The young lady was very helpful. You had my email incorrect. Thank you I received my confirmation email.

shirley c.

shirley c.asked

Hi, I placed an order on the 11th of may which was dispatched on the 12th but, I have still not received and it's been 2 weeks. My order number is #333903.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi the order has been shipped and is in transit to you in NZ.

Donna

Donnaasked

Hi, I have emailed you twice with no reply. Live chat 3 days ago said i would get tracking number that day or the next, still nothing. Live chat seems to be dysfunctional today. Can you PLEASE let me know what is happening with my order from 11 May. #333901. Thank you.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Donna, the order has been dispatched. We have emailed you the tracking details.

PAIGEasked

Hi ordered shoes 11th May and rang on 14th May as I didn't receive email confirming order. Was told shoes would be shipped by the end of week 15th. Well its now the 22nd May and still not been shipped. Please ship by close of business today or issue refund.
Order number 334146

PAIGE

Sorry no idea why it went to you

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi, the order has been dispatched. We have emailed you the tracking details.

Salih Y.

Salih Y.asked

Where is your store located?

Bruce
Bruce

Salih Y I thought that Brand House Direct was an on-line store. They appear to be associated with Your Fit Ltd who are located in Broadmeadows Vic. Both Brand House and Your Fit share the same phone number 03-93573476. Check out the reviews on Your Fit. Very similar to the ones on Brand House.

Donessia M.
Donessia M.

Who is your fit?

Alan G.

Alan G.asked

Hi I would like a refund for my order that I am sure I will not get# 327547 my email is alangreve.30@gmail.com

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Alan, the order has been shipped and is in transit to you. It should arrive shortly.

jessie siew

jessie siewasked

Hi I had return items (order no 293816, $87.60 )send back by Australia Post on 15/01/2020, postage cost A$21.45 tracking no r644113030311250. I still waiting the credit amount go back to my credit card a/c.would you please help.once i received my credit i would put in a new order

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi please call our customer service team and ask for the returns department so they can assist please.

Niteawkasked

My order was put in on 30th January with a statement that shipping would be 5 to 7 days. I was ok with that. The 7 days is now up and on visiting the website and checking my order, I find that the order hasn't even been prepared for shipping yet. My order number is 307378. What is going on here. People try to get a savings by shopping and are being misled.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi the order was placed on the 30th January. We do state to expect dispatch in approximately 1-4 business days. Today is business day number 4. The order will be dispatched today and we will email you the tracking details. Thank you for your patience.

Niteawk

Thank you so much for your prompt reply Lee. Much appreciated. I now look forward to receiving my products and amending my review. Janet

Niteawk

As promised, I received an email on 5th February to say my order had been dispatched. My order was received on 7th February. Now this is super fast shipping. The quality of the products ordered were excellent and well packaged. The only slow thing was the time between ordering and shipping which, in my case, was 7 days as part of the time was over a weekend. Other than than that, I am quite pleased with my purchase.

Vicki Cunniffeasked

Hi I bought a pair of Nikes from you, I ordered a size 8, but received yesterday a size 7. I bought them from you on Trade me. Please I need to change these shoes for a size 8. Its auction P180257988, thank you, and hope you can help me. Vicki

Dorothy V
Dorothy V

Will change all info and paper work in box

Vicki Cunniffe

Hi Dorothy, also today I have sent away shoes back to the correct returns address. So you will then be able to send me the correct size 8 Nikes. Thank you

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi the returns team will contact you once the return is received.

Riley C.

Riley C.asked

Hey does this company sell legit sneakers?
Specifically when it comes to Nike shoes

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi all products we sell are authentic.

Val
Val

Sorry I was not looking to buy sneakers.

Jessasked

I have returned one pair of shoes and shipping with tracking showed that arrived at brand house direct in November last month but I am still waiting for the progress of the refund. How come they took so long to process? Have proof of chat and they promised to process right after the chat but still, nothing happens? tracking number is R226018027136512 and it was one pair of Adidas with hot pink stripes. The order number is 285706. I hope to hear good news from the brand house direct and process my refund please.

CarolK
CarolK

Sorry I can't answer this, I have purchased and I have had no problems.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Jess, the returns team emailed you yesterday. Please check and reply back to them.

Jess

I have checked my mailbox and couldn't see returns email from the brand house direct at all. Please resend the email to daohungvien@gmail.com and thanks

3lionsasked

Can someone honestly tell me when my order will be dispatched?
5 days...won't answer messages. Ordered 28th November, still not even dispatched!

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you advise your order number please?

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I will lodge an enquiry with the shipping team now and will email you a status update asap. Thank you for your patience.

Godly G.asked

I have been desperately trying to get a resolution for my order #275381 but the responses seem very minimal and take ages. Currently I've been asking if there was a replacement pair possible but there hasn't been any response. Would sincerely appreciate if anything could done

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi we sent you an email with a response. Have you received this?

Godly G.

Yes and I've responded to that on the same day as well and even sent a followup since.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi the customer service team reopens on Monday. I will get them to resend the response. We are always here to help.

Wendy Leach

Wendy Leachasked

Where is my refund for Skechers ordered in September received and returned promptly with everything as required. Have been overseas a month back now please refund as due and owing thank you

Carole C.
Carole C.

well you may ask...methinks there is a long queue of us all waiting for refunds...maybe BHD have run out of funds?

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you advise your order number so I can look into this for you please?

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you advise your order number so I can look into this for you please?

Get an answer from our members and Brand House Direct representatives