Brand House Direct Questions & Answers

Listing monitored by Brand House Direct

51 questions from our users

John Pasked

My order #516203 was processed a week ago. It has not been processed or shipped after a week. I would like to know when they will be shipped.

Gozzy
Gozzy

Mate, I'd contact them. It took longer than it should have to get mone. Then I sent them back as they were faulty. They received them back on May 25th and I have had nothing but dramas and still no shoes! All I can say is good luck!

John P

I've sent an email and I will continue to harass them until I get a response. Thank for your response

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi the order will be shipped this week, we will email you the tracking details once dispatched.

Christine S.
Christine S.asked

I appear to have a similar enquiry to others posted here.
I have an AfterPay order # only (275509263) but no confirmation email for an order placed June 19.
I would like to achieve a resolution in the form of:
Order #
Order confirmation
Tracking #
Please advise.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi please email the full name the order was placed under to support@brandhousedirect.com.au so we can look into this for you.

Nonny 57asked

Why am I not receiving my “ store credit” access code?

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi can you advise the order number?

Angelique Scarpias
Angelique Scarpiasasked

I purchased boots and they arrived damaged and unwearable. All my attempts to contact you and get a response has failed. Will you honour a full refund including postage as you supplied damaged goods? You should provide the consumer what they paid for, and take responsibility when there is an error at your end.

Siva Subramaniam
Siva Subramaniam
Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi please contact support@brandhousedirect.com.au so we can assist with any concerns you may have.

Stacey06
Stacey06asked

I am still waiting for an email confirming despatch of my order. The 1300 nunmber you provide just rings out constantly. I plaed my order 9 days ago, you took the money and confirmed and I am still awaiting information on despatch.

Nothing even about delays.

This is oor service and makes me suspicious that this is not a legitimtate business.

Order number is 506843

Joanne C.asked

I have just placed order after reading these re If we I am very concerned. Can you reassure that you have the packing and shipping in order.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi we will email you the tracking details once the order is shipped.

Joanne C.

Reading all these reviews and after 48hours no confirmation or tracking order email I feel this company maybe a scam. You certainly did reassure me with your response.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi I can assure you will receive your tracking details this week.

Kees W.asked

Kees W.
Hi, ordered my shoes on 22 April 2022 and have not received them to date.
I checked my order number(504720) with tracking this morning and order still not ready for dispatch. I need them by 9 May but at this stage looks very doubtful.
Please explain!!

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi the order will be shipped in the next few days. We apologise for the delay and we thank you for your patience.

Belle J.asked

Just wanna know why it has taken me so long for my refund to come back? I returned my order 3 weeks ago now and still nothing.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi can you advise your order number please?

#499220

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi the refund has already been processed, I have resent the refund confirmation via email again today.

Katasked

502342 My order was placed 9 April. Today is 26 April. No answer to calls however did receive an answer to my email ‘due to pandemic, staff shortages etc’ which is wearing very thin considering if this is the case you are obligated to state this very very extensive delay on your website and on your social media platforms. 1 to 4 days has long been over. Have sent another email and Am taking this up with PayPal and follow up with posts in social media. What a terrible way to run a business.

Kat

Hi Thanks for the advice - will escalate via PayPal as this is beyond a joke. How do they have 5 star reviews on their website? Obviously the reviews are not real. Cheers

Kerrie K.
Kerrie K.asked

Hello, I placed my order on 13 March. Order number 497204. I just tried calling twice and the call rang out . It is was within your office hours I called. I would like to know when my order will be sent. I ordered from other other companies on the same day and have received my orders from them within a few days to two weeks. I would very much like my order. Thank you

FifiM

HI, my advice is to be persistent with BHD and if necessary escalate your complaint via PayPal or your credit card company. I have just posted my experience under Kats post.

AY C.
AY C.asked

ORDER NO. #501990
Hi,
When will my order be dispatched? Your website advised shipping takes 1 to 4 days, but to date I haven't received any communication about the parcel.
Thanks for looking into this.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi the order will be shipped in the next few days. We thank you for your patience. as we have experienced shipping delays due to staff shortages as a result of the pandemic.

Mrs B
Mrs B

I’ve been waiting 3 weeks. Have lodged a dispute with credit card company as I’m not hopeful I’ll get my order.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

On the website, for this product listing, we state to expect dispatch in 1-4 business days. Currently we are on business day 2 since you placed your order. The order is due for shipment very soon.

ronak a.
ronak a.asked

Hi, I placed an order on the 9th of March which hasn't dispatched yet, I have still not received. My order number is #496577.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi I have checked the status of the order and it has been shipped.

Teresa Woodroffe
Teresa Woodroffeasked

Hello, My order No 485870 was placed on 20 January 2022 when can I expect my parcel. Ian.

Teresa Woodroffe
Teresa Woodroffeasked

Hello My order was placed on 20 January 2022 Order No 485870 when can I expect my parcel. Ian

Michelle
Michelle

I got a shipping notice after 10 days, then it took another 5 days, but I am regional. So near the first week of February unless they are starting to listen to their customers and actually meeting the shipping times they advertise.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi the order will be sent today.

Betty
Bettyasked

Hi, I placed my Order #488137 on 29 Jan, still no update for despatch. any update please? I also sent email but no reply. Please advise. Thank you

Vivien  S
Vivien S

I have no idea, sorry, I don't work for BHD - I'm only yet another aggrieved customer

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Betty, the order is due for dispatch on Monday.

Leonie M.asked

What are the sizes for uk and Australia?

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi can you advise your order number and the tracking number for the return?

robert dunlop
robert dunlop

The website has US sizes.

Kaye J.
Kaye J.asked

Hello

My order 482351 has not yet been shipped. Is there a problem, I have sent emails and had no reply.

Please let me know what is happening.

Kaye

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi the order will be shipped this week. We have had shipping delays as a result of staff shortages in the warehouse due to the pandemic. We thank you for your patience.

Kim H.asked

Why do uou not answer your emails I purchased some shoes over a week ago and i still have no infirmation for when itll be posted

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Kim, can you please advise your order number?

#477945

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi the order will be shipped this week. We will email you a tracking number once dispatched.

Chamasked

Hi,
I am trying to get in contact in regard to my refund since last week. No one get back to me. My order number is 468649.

Lola
Lola
Cham

Thank you. I have received my refund today

Lynne
Lynneasked

Why is this business so slow to ship. I have been buying on the net for years and this is by far the slowest to ship the goods, most of the time not within the 4 days you advertise... why it takes 4 days even no one would know.... is this bussiness purely a middleman bussiness who does not stock the goods?

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Lynne, thank you for your feedback. It is a very busy shipping period right now prior to Christmas. We thank you for your patience and understanding during these busy times.

Get an answer from our members and Brand House Direct representatives