Listing monitored by Brand House Direct

2.5

Nate C.
Nate C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Unhappy

Have purchased before without an issue but received the wrong size for my son. And considering the time it took to receive from ordering the shoes I wasn't game on returning them.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number so I can assist please?

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Zips in the boots I purchased were difficult to get up and down. Very poor quality zips

Boots looked beautiful on line did not look the same in reality
Not satisfied zips were very poor quality
Very disappointed

Derek
DerekRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Sell broken shoes and don’t care

I bought a pair of Merrell boots the soul started coming off they expect me to cut them up send pictures and then wait to see if I get another pair of shoes. Or I could of bought another pair and then waited see if they would return the other’s
Worst company service I have ever had to deal with totally rude
Treat you like a thief for there poor quality
Merrell won’t warranty any shoe from this so called company

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Derek, thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you are unhappy. We were more than happy to send you a replacement pair or offer a refund. We were trying to help.

DalySouth East Queensland, QLD

Badly designed

Be very wary when purchasing from this site. Shoes are often badly designed and would not even be saleable in a normal retail outlet.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Daly, can you please advise your order number? I would be happy to help you resolve your concerns. If the shoes are returned in original condition, unworn and in the shoebox, you can return them.

Daly

They are unwearable. The postage is prohibitive.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Daly, can you please advise your order number so I can try and assist please?

Find out how Brand House Direct compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

I didn’t like the shoes was too hard

I didn’t like the quality was too hard and uncomfortable To wear it And slightly too big on me But I still continue to look for another shoes

Sizing Slightly large
Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Marianna, you are more than welcome to return the shoes for a refund or exchange. We are happy to help.

NewCustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Faulty product and customer service

It took 15 days for the order to arrive. When received, one of the shoes seemed to be different to the other one, it seemed used or made from a different material.
I contacted customer support and returned the shoes as advised. I also asked them whether I will receive the refund of the cost of the returning the item. It has been 15 days ago without any reply or update.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I am so sorry to hear that! Can you please advise your order number so I can assist please?

Order #387615

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi our office was closed for a few days over the Christmas public holidays. They have reopened today and have emailed you a reply. Thank you for your patience.

Poor service

Order still not here 3 weeks since purchase obviously took order with no stock available big no no Emailed twice rang 3 times with no replies on emails or first two calls NOT HAPPY product good bought before elsewhere won’t be buying from this mob again TOO SLOW

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you advise your order number so I can assist please? We do value your business and would like to rectify this matter.

Order374533 Wednesday 28th oct 20 a at 2.50 pm still no shoes

vero
veroSydney, NSW

Very poor after sales service

I ordered a pair of Saucony runners back in May. They arrived but were faulty. It took until August, and a dozen emails, before a replacement pair were sent to me. You were very reluctant to accept responsibility for the faulty pair of shoes.

Returned 2 pairs of sandals day after I received them. STILL NO REFUND

Delivery was timely. Quality of sandals poor. Returned the 2 pairs straight away. I keep asking for a refund but they keep pushing to give me a replacement. I WANT A REFUND and this company does not want to refund money to their customers after the goods have been returned to them.

Connie
Connie
Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Connie, I can see the refund has been processed already for the return.

Robyn Colless
Robyn CollessCanberra 2600, ACT

Even though I paid for my order, it didn't guarantee there was stock, when order processed.

Now that I have cleared my credit, which was initially caused because my paid for order couldn't be fulfilled by this company, I will not deal with this company again!!!

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Still waiting for them to ship my boots and nobody answers the email sent!

I ordered a pair of boots last week, and they still haven't shipped! I tried to contact them but nobody answers...

Not sure if it was a scam... they took my money but still no news from them!

My order is number #356597

I would think it twice before buying from them.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi the order has been shipped. We have also emailed you the tracking details. Have you received this email?

J costelloMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not Happy

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you advise your order number so I can help?

J costello

I see Brand house direct asked for my order no 3 days ago but yet they have done nothing so why ask for my order no unless your compensating me on return postage cost that I paid they have not emailed me at all

georgia s.Mid North Coast, NSW

2 WEEKS AND NOTHING!

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Georgia, can you please advise your order number? I would like to assist please.

#324574

Jen
JenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Deceptive product reviews- their system seems to not accept or publish less that 4 or 5* ratings.

I just tried to leave genuine feedback for 2 pairs of shoes that I had just received and it seems that Brandhouse Direct's review system will not accept below 4 star ratings! I then realised that, ,up until now ALL the feedback on this site, on all their shoes is nothing less than 4-5 stars! ... how is that even possible?
When I raised this with Brandhouse Direct, they stated that " not all reviews are 5 stars" .... and it appears that a small percentage of 4 stars has also been allowed/filtered through.
This is misleading and deceptive conduct, buyers are influenced by feedback and we expect it to be genuine and NOT filtered and misleading!

Sizing Slightly large
Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Jen, I am sorry that you feel that way. Customers have the option to leave a review of their choice. We always do our best to try and help our customers as best we can.

CandezaSydney, NSW

They do not answer the phone or refund

I purchased a pair of shoes which did not fit sent it back tracked a 2 weeks ago and have not calling every day but no one answers or responds to emails just want to get a refund or exchange very bad customer service

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Candeza, I am sorry to hear that. Which number are you calling? We are available on 1300735786 mon-fri 10-5 AEST. Can you advise your order number so I can help?

Candeza

Yes that is the number I have been calling no one answers my order number is 299224 my tracking advised you received my shoes I sent back 2 weeks ago.

Candeza

I have heard back via email and look forward to receiving my exchange thank you Candice