Brand House Direct

Brand House Direct (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by Brand House Direct

2.9

Hing Wah Lau
Hing Wah LauSydney, NSW

comfortable to wear everywhere

Mostly not having enough time to shop get the right shoes
Perfectly having online to have more different types of shoes to choose from
Mostly having special price as well
Delivered came very soon too

October 31st 2019 Update: Skechers Relaxed Fit Bikers Ranger Womens Comfort Sandals

Delivered stock and quality are very well. It take me less time to shop to find it. Most of time have special price as well .i will keep choosing in here more often for my family

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Thank you for the feedback. Enjoy your shoes :)

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Great to deal with and good quality products

They are all great . We are older people but we can easily buy what we want and they deliver very quickly. We have brought about 6 pair of shoes off them.

December 5th 2019 Update: Orizonte shoes

Very easy for even us older people to buy from. My wife has 3 pair of the orizonite shoes/boots, fit perfect every time and so light but very good quality. Dont think she will buy other brands now she has found these. We both buy shoes from brand house direct, love them

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Thank you for taking time to leave feedback. I hope you enjoy your shoes and we hope to service you again in the near future :)

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

DO NOT USE!! They are awful DO NOT USE

Their sizing is all wrong, I got a pair and they didn't fit, and asked for another pair to be sent different style and again they didn't fit. Then I asked for a refund as I couldn't find anything I liked, no as I already changed over a pair, I said I couldn't find anything. No change, I thought I found a pair of shoes, they sent them after I did my own research, they fit, but the quality was SH*T and they broke, I have emailed so many times with no response. DO NOT USE the worst site I have ever used

Sizing Slightly large
Kwoodie
Kwoodie

My name is Kate not Karen. I had PayPal sort it, they refunded me when I got no response from you.

Very disappointing service

I purchased a pair of Scholl sandals in April. When I received them they were quite different from the images online and not suitable so I returned them. They were received back by the supplier a few days later. The refund has taken almost a month to receive and only after I opened a case with Paypal. I was asked to close the Paypal case (unusual!) but decided it was not in my best interests to do so. After I advised them of my decision, I didn't hear from them again nor would they reply to my emails. So beware if you are buying from this company!

Sizing Slightly large
Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Brand House Direct compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

David
DavidSydney, NSW

WRONG Product

The site was difficult to choose models, as pictures were small and did not easily identify features.
Ordered and paid for 2x Rockport World Tour shoes but received cheaper superseded model.
Then communication was too difficult to address the issue.

Lee C.Brand House Direct

Hi David, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.
Can you email me your order number to support@brandhousedirect.com.au so I can look into this for you as a priority? I would like to rectify this matter asap for you.

koston44
koston44Sydney, NSW

can you rate less than 1 star?

Bought a pair of shoes. arrived damaged in the sole. shipped back and request replacement to not have the same issue. The replacement was shipped and has the same issue again. Shipped back.

Now have no response on email and no shoes and no refund?!!

Lee C.Brand House Direct

Please email us your details to support@brandhousedirect.com.au
I would like to look into your case history and have this rectified for you as a priority.

Other Footwear Shops & Brands