Listing monitored by Brand House Direct

2.9

I didn’t like the shoes was too hard

I didn’t like the quality was too hard and uncomfortable To wear it And slightly too big on me But I still continue to look for another shoes

Sizing Slightly large
Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Marianna, you are more than welcome to return the shoes for a refund or exchange. We are happy to help.

vero
veroSydney, NSW

Very poor after sales service

I ordered a pair of Saucony runners back in May. They arrived but were faulty. It took until August, and a dozen emails, before a replacement pair were sent to me. You were very reluctant to accept responsibility for the faulty pair of shoes.

Sizing True to size

KelSydney, NSW

Erratic performance

Paid top price for product that was half price the next day; told I would be given a great price on another item and then I was ignored.

Bought another product and told it was shipped eight days later. Yet to arrive.

Might be being a little too hard but this mob cost me money.

Sizing True to size
Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Kel, thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that. Can you advise your order numbers so I can look into this for you as a high priority? I would like to try and rectify this for you as we value your business.

Kel

297978 from BD website and E bay item #272971338660. I was contacted by Leanna about E bay transaction who told me you couldn't give me much discount then asked that I look at another product which I did and then I was ignored.

Kel

Typical. No contact I always wondered if promises of rectification were real or spin. I have my answer.

The other product turned up and very good but still waiting on great deal for being overcharged.