Listing monitored by Brand House Direct

1.2

I didn’t like the shoes was too hard

I didn’t like the quality was too hard and uncomfortable To wear it And slightly too big on me But I still continue to look for another shoes

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Marianna, you are more than welcome to return the shoes for a refund or exchange. We are happy to help.

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Jen
JenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Deceptive product reviews- their system seems to not accept or publish less that 4 or 5* ratings.

I just tried to leave genuine feedback for 2 pairs of shoes that I had just received and it seems that Brandhouse Direct's review system will not accept below 4 star ratings! I then realised that, ,up until now ALL the feedback on this site, on all their shoes is nothing less than 4-5 stars! ... how is that even possible?
When I raised this with Brandhouse Direct, they stated that " not all reviews are 5 stars" .... and it appears that a small percentage of 4 stars has also been allowed/filtered through.
This is misleading and deceptive conduct, buyers are influenced by feedback and we expect it to be genuine and NOT filtered and misleading!

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Jen, I am sorry that you feel that way. Customers have the option to leave a review of their choice. We always do our best to try and help our customers as best we can.

Scholl shoes poor quality

Scholl shoes appear to be not same as shoes from store.Cheaply made with no or little arch support .Will not be buying from Brand direct again.They are very hard on the sole of your feet

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I am sorry to hear that. Perhaps the style you purchased may not be suitable for you. If they are brand new in the shoebox, you are welcome to return them for a refund or exchange? We are always here to help.

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

DO NOT USE!! They are awful DO NOT USE

Their sizing is all wrong, I got a pair and they didn't fit, and asked for another pair to be sent different style and again they didn't fit. Then I asked for a refund as I couldn't find anything I liked, no as I already changed over a pair, I said I couldn't find anything. No change, I thought I found a pair of shoes, they sent them after I did my own research, they fit, but the quality was SH*T and they broke, I have emailed so many times with no response. DO NOT USE the worst site I have ever used

Kwoodie
Kwoodie

My name is Kate not Karen. I had PayPal sort it, they refunded me when I got no response from you.

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Brand House Direct compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Very disappointing service

I purchased a pair of Scholl sandals in April. When I received them they were quite different from the images online and not suitable so I returned them. They were received back by the supplier a few days later. The refund has taken almost a month to receive and only after I opened a case with Paypal. I was asked to close the Paypal case (unusual!) but decided it was not in my best interests to do so. After I advised them of my decision, I didn't hear from them again nor would they reply to my emails. So beware if you are buying from this company!