Listing monitored by Brand House Direct

Shoes didn't fit, but good service

Brand House has great choice, price and customer service. I'm saying this even though I had to return my purchase.

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Still waiting on my replacement shoes

Unfortunately this is the third pair of shoes and all have not been sized correctly.
I kept the two that were a bit big but returned the small pair. I haven’t had any confirmation from Brand direct or have not received my replacement.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Rhonda, can you please advise your order number so I can check the status of your return?

Sue Hogan
Sue HoganSouth West, WA

Service is fantastic

I think your service is great but the boots I got last I’m not very happy with the size 8 was way too small when I usually take 7 1/2 - 8 I sent them back and got a 9 wore them two days in a row and the stitching came away from the zip. Won’t buy that brand again! And too expensive to send back by post

Slippers too small

Delivery Ok. Slippers too small to fit our orthotics. Refund processed quickly. Lee was terrific in helping me with my enquiries.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Cassie, can you please advise your order number so I can follow up with the returns team for you?

Cassie

Thank you for your prompt response. The order number is 431623. I received an email on 29.6.21 informing me that the refund would be applied but I don't recall seeing the refund.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Cassie, I have checked and the refund has been processed for your return on 3.7.21
Please note that the slippers are available in larger sizes if you are interested in placing a new order.

Sizing

Sizing of shoes is inaccurate. They were too small even after I sized up because they were boots. Had to return. Was not happy with the product.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Linda, I am sorry to hear the item didn't fit you. You are more than welcome to return them. We are happy to help.

Linda

All good. I did return them. Postage is a killer though.

Sharon Moore
Sharon MooreSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do Not Buy From This Company - The Reviews Are Lies And There Customer Support Doesn't Exist

The reviews against the 2 shoes i bought were lies and made up. The shoes where crap and I had to pay $16 to send the first crap shoes back - "Rockport World Tour Classic Womens Wide Fit Comfort". There like wearing cement. Absolute crap and definitely no good for nurses or anyone standing for more than 5 minutes. Then their other advertisements lied and they sent me- "Homyped Lauren Womens Comfortable Supportive Thongs" - which are faulty and your toes hang off the end. And - "Asics Womens Leather Gel-Foundation Walker 3 (Extra Wide)" - which are advertised as the wrong size. And now they want me to spend another $16 or more dollars sending them back so they can rip me off more.....

KanimblaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Faulty product

9 hours ago
Customer service unprofessional they’re…
Customer service unprofessional they’re hangup the call before finishing the conversation there’s products half faulty and they expect to pay return shipping from your own pocket this way make you losing money of the faulty product I don’t wish any one to face what I am experiencing disappointed with this company.
Very small (39)
Slightly small (108)
True to size (1,100)
Slightly large (91)
Very large (26)
Customer feedback

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number so I can help?

Kanimbla

Thanks for replying this my order number

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi the order was shipped exactly as described. I am sorry to hear one pair didn't fit you. You are more than welcome to return them for a refund or exchange.

Watto
WattoSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Good Service

Very helpful fast and good response, was emailed to have an exchange item sent out, claim has now been finished

Simone SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Avoid at all costs! They have five companies with different names, do your research and read reviews first!!!

Igor Pyshkin
Igor PyshkinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The worst service I have ever met

No size chart for a particular model. Even the same one brand has different sizes in different models. Very hard to guess. Absolutely not true to size.
No option for a refund. The only store credit and if you do not wish any deal they just take your money. Very unfair and not customer orientated.
In emails, they do not name you just "Hi" and do not sign the sender's name, so you just do not know who are you talking with. Had the worst online experience with them. Do not recommend anyone.

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Will not shop from here again

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Good communication throughout. Fast shipping!

Some shoes were very small though even though stated as my size.. otherwise easy to navigate ..lots of items in stock

BellazeusAustralia

Save your money and shop elsewhere

Told me they had a pair of shoes in stock, then after I purchased they were no longer available. They said they emailed me, but I never received it. The one pair they sent me was obviously misprinted and were a much smaller size than the label said. Apparently this is my fault and they want me to pay return shipping. The whole experience has been painful and if I could give them 0 stars, I would. Still waiting on a successful resolution to my issues.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that. Can you advise your order number so I can assist?

Bellazeus

Sure, #375085. I am still waiting to hear back from the manager who was meant to call me back before closing time. Guess you're only quick to reply to public reviews.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I can see management have sent you a reply via email. We will resend this to you again. We hope to resolve this matter for you asap.

Prefect shoes great colour and so comfy

Great leather shoes comfy great colours.quick delivery.Bought all my shoes from brand.So quick return a few pairs no problem with exchanges.Wont buy anywhere else.This company is so great and great range

bethany GloverGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Have had a really bad experience overall

bethany Glover

That's all fair to say, but I ordered shoes from brands I KNOW fit me. Same size I KNOW i take, and the shoes that came from you were way too small. It just doesn't make sense.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Bethany, I am sorry to hear the pairs didn't fit you. In the future, if you call our customer service team, we would be more than happy to provide you with shoe measurements to assist.