Listing monitored by Brand House Direct

1.7
Nate C.
Nate C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Unhappy

Have purchased before without an issue but received the wrong size for my son. And considering the time it took to receive from ordering the shoes I wasn't game on returning them.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi can you please advise your order number so I can assist please?

Jen
JenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Deceptive product reviews- their system seems to not accept or publish less that 4 or 5* ratings.

I just tried to leave genuine feedback for 2 pairs of shoes that I had just received and it seems that Brandhouse Direct's review system will not accept below 4 star ratings! I then realised that, ,up until now ALL the feedback on this site, on all their shoes is nothing less than 4-5 stars! ... how is that even possible?
When I raised this with Brandhouse Direct, they stated that " not all reviews are 5 stars" .... and it appears that a small percentage of 4 stars has also been allowed/filtered through.
This is misleading and deceptive conduct, buyers are influenced by feedback and we expect it to be genuine and NOT filtered and misleading!

Sizing Slightly large
Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Jen, I am sorry that you feel that way. Customers have the option to leave a review of their choice. We always do our best to try and help our customers as best we can.

Scholl shoes poor quality

Scholl shoes appear to be not same as shoes from store.Cheaply made with no or little arch support .Will not be buying from Brand direct again.They are very hard on the sole of your feet

Sizing Slightly large
Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi I am sorry to hear that. Perhaps the style you purchased may not be suitable for you. If they are brand new in the shoebox, you are welcome to return them for a refund or exchange? We are always here to help.

Sunhak Choe
Sunhak ChoeSydney, NSW

Never again!

This particular shoe came large fit for a EU41, it was like a EU42.5. I returned it and received a refund so, for a shoe costing 72.90, I've wasted 18.50 to return, minus the initial shipping cost 12.95 deducted, total lose, out of pocket $31.45. My advice, don't buy a shoe online unless they provide free return and a full refund.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi I am sorry to hear that the shoes didn't fit. We are always here to help. If you find a style you like, we would be more than happy to provide you with shoe measurements to assist.

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Brand House Direct compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Not happy

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Roslyn, thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear about that. Can you advise your order number so I can look into this for you?

Angelique Scarpias
Angelique Scarpiasasked

I purchased boots and they arrived damaged and unwearable. All my attempts to contact you and get a response has failed. Will you honour a full refund including postage as you supplied damaged goods? You should provide the consumer what they paid for, and take responsibility when there is an error at your end.

Stacey06
Stacey06asked

I am still waiting for an email confirming despatch of my order. The 1300 nunmber you provide just rings out constantly. I plaed my order 9 days ago, you took the money and confirmed and I am still awaiting information on despatch.

Nothing even about delays.

This is oor service and makes me suspicious that this is not a legitimtate business.

Order number is 506843

Joanne C.asked

I have just placed order after reading these re If we I am very concerned. Can you reassure that you have the packing and shipping in order.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi we will email you the tracking details once the order is shipped.

Joanne C.

Reading all these reviews and after 48hours no confirmation or tracking order email I feel this company maybe a scam. You certainly did reassure me with your response.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi I can assure you will receive your tracking details this week.

Get an answer from our members and Brand House Direct representatives