Brand House Direct

Brand House Direct (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by Brand House Direct

2.1

HayleyIllawarra, NSW

The customer service is appalling!

I returned an item 3 months ago with the refund request slip and never received confirmation they received the package not a refund. Emailed them five times before I heard anything; to which the was that they contacted me an I never wrote back. I asked for the day and time of the email and If they could forward the original email because I am very organised Witt my emails and had no reply. Now I received an email stating they refunded me but only half of what I was owed. Such appalling service!

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Hayley, can you please advise your order number? I would like to look into this asap for you.

Hi Lee,
Thank you. Order number 274215

Sunhak Choe
Sunhak ChoeSydney, NSW

Never again!

This particular shoe came large fit for a EU41, it was like a EU42.5. I returned it and received a refund so, for a shoe costing 72.90, I've wasted 18.50 to return, minus the initial shipping cost 12.95 deducted, total lose, out of pocket $31.45. My advice, don't buy a shoe online unless they provide free return and a full refund.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I am sorry to hear that the shoes didn't fit. We are always here to help. If you find a style you like, we would be more than happy to provide you with shoe measurements to assist.

Bad service

Was sent a different size pair of shoes to what I ordered. They ignored my emails and refuse to respond. Waste of money. Definitely don't recommend buying from this store. Customer service is non existent.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Josh, can you advise your order number so I can look into this for you? I would like the opportunity to try and help rectify this matter.

Josh N.
Josh N.

03-03792-97373

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi our order numbers are shorter than this. Please check and advise?

Not happy

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Roslyn, thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear about that. Can you advise your order number so I can look into this for you?

BHD Denied Product Flawed, Refused Full Refund

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi John, can you please advise your order number so I can look into this asap for you? We are always here to help.

peanut
peanut

not as described

easy navigation very good range product poor at best shoes cut into ankle are bigger than size chart are quite heavy not well described had to have professionally reshaped by shoe maker.

deb harvey
deb harveyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Never will we use them again

after sales service was disgraceful - makes you realise that online stores are dodging acceptable consumer obligations. have revised our views on who to trust and Brand House Direct is in the "never again" list

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Deb, thank you for your feedback. Can you please email me your order number to support@brandhousedirect.com.au
I would like to look into your case history and do my best to rectify this matter for you asap. Please attention the email to Lee S.

Lucy GeijskesFar North Queensland, QLD

Awful customer service

Sent the wrong sizded shoes. When they sent the correct size they were a different colour. They refused to take them back and refund me, only offering a credit. Horrible to deal with. Very poor customer service. Never again.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number as I would like to look into your case history and have this rectified ASAP for you as we do value your business and would like to offer you a better deal on a future purchase.

Meaghan P.South East Queensland, QLD

Bad / No refund

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you email me your details to support@brandhousedirect.com.au with attention to Lee S. I would like to resolve this matter with you.

Hing Wah Lau
Hing Wah LauSydney, NSW

comfortable to wear everywhere

Mostly not having enough time to shop get the right shoes
Perfectly having online to have more different types of shoes to choose from
Mostly having special price as well
Delivered came very soon too

October 31st 2019 Update: Skechers Relaxed Fit Bikers Ranger Womens Comfort Sandals

Delivered stock and quality are very well. It take me less time to shop to find it. Most of time have special price as well .i will keep choosing in here more often for my family

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Thank you for the feedback. Enjoy your shoes :)

DO NOT USE!! They are awful DO NOT USE

Their sizing is all wrong, I got a pair and they didn't fit, and asked for another pair to be sent different style and again they didn't fit. Then I asked for a refund as I couldn't find anything I liked, no as I already changed over a pair, I said I couldn't find anything. No change, I thought I found a pair of shoes, they sent them after I did my own research, they fit, but the quality was SH*T and they broke, I have emailed so many times with no response. DO NOT USE the worst site I have ever used

Sizing Slightly large
Kwoodie
Kwoodie

My name is Kate not Karen. I had PayPal sort it, they refunded me when I got no response from you.

KevinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Return Policy is Bogus

Better hope you don't have to return anything. they don't cover return postage and once I returned there was no word from them. After constant following up, they made me jump through hoops and still ignored my request for the refund pretending it wasn't received even though I proved delivery. Disgusting company DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM.

Red Robin
Red RobinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service, have returned my item and now i can't get my money back.

I bought some slippers from Brand House Direct, they were not the correct size, I returned them at my own expense and asked for a larger pair, when they arrived they were correct length but too wide. I had purchased these slippers before on line and they were a good quality and I'm still wearing them three years later. The pair I have received now are cheap Chinese copies. I returned them again and asked for my money back and they have given me a credit note saying I can't get my money back. When I bought these slippers there was a pop up sign saying money back if not satisfied. Now how am I going to prove that!

Very disappointing service

I purchased a pair of Scholl sandals in April. When I received them they were quite different from the images online and not suitable so I returned them. They were received back by the supplier a few days later. The refund has taken almost a month to receive and only after I opened a case with Paypal. I was asked to close the Paypal case (unusual!) but decided it was not in my best interests to do so. After I advised them of my decision, I didn't hear from them again nor would they reply to my emails. So beware if you are buying from this company!

Sizing Slightly large
David
DavidSydney, NSW

WRONG Product

The site was difficult to choose models, as pictures were small and did not easily identify features.
Ordered and paid for 2x Rockport World Tour shoes but received cheaper superseded model.
Then communication was too difficult to address the issue.

Lee C.Brand House Direct

Hi David, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.
Can you email me your order number to support@brandhousedirect.com.au so I can look into this for you as a priority? I would like to rectify this matter asap for you.

Habens-Brown
Habens-BrownFar North Queensland, QLD

Complete scammers! Do not buy from these con artists - non-existent customer service.

AnaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

PayPal assisted scam.

- they sell factory rejects
- you will get no refund for your faulty item
- they expect you to pay for the return (even if the item was faulty)
- PayPal won't help you too (in my case I sent them 5 emails with complaints and I had no reply)

Don't waste your money, time and nerves. It's a PayPal assisted scam.

October 1st 2019 Update: They sell factory rejects

Stay away from this company - they sell factory rejects for "discounted" price. When you get your defected shoes, they will tell you that you have to pay for the return yourself (which is against the law), but they don't care, because you won't be going to ACCC or the court, as it's time consuming and expensive.

• +1Thumbnail
Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Ana, would you like to return the shoes?

koston44
koston44Sydney, NSW

can you rate less than 1 star?

Bought a pair of shoes. arrived damaged in the sole. shipped back and request replacement to not have the same issue. The replacement was shipped and has the same issue again. Shipped back.

Now have no response on email and no shoes and no refund?!!

Lee C.Brand House Direct

Please email us your details to support@brandhousedirect.com.au
I would like to look into your case history and have this rectified for you as a priority.

Ryan h
Ryan h

Send you the wrong item then blame it on you

They send me the wrong pair of shoes, it was not as pictured and they blamed it on me. i sent them back more than amonth ago yet to get a refund. would not use them again

Other Footwear Shops & Brands