Brand House Direct

Brand House Direct (page 2 of 3)

Listing monitored by Brand House Direct

2.3

georgia s.Mid North Coast, NSW

2 WEEKS AND NOTHING!

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Georgia, can you please advise your order number? I would like to assist please.

#324574

Jen
JenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Deceptive product reviews- their system seems to not accept or publish less that 4 or 5* ratings.

I just tried to leave genuine feedback for 2 pairs of shoes that I had just received and it seems that Brandhouse Direct's review system will not accept below 4 star ratings! I then realised that, ,up until now ALL the feedback on this site, on all their shoes is nothing less than 4-5 stars! ... how is that even possible?
When I raised this with Brandhouse Direct, they stated that " not all reviews are 5 stars" .... and it appears that a small percentage of 4 stars has also been allowed/filtered through.
This is misleading and deceptive conduct, buyers are influenced by feedback and we expect it to be genuine and NOT filtered and misleading!

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Jen, I am sorry that you feel that way. Customers have the option to leave a review of their choice. We always do our best to try and help our customers as best we can.

Julie H.
Julie H.

Great range of shoes

Very easy to navigate the store and a great range, the quality of the shoes I bought was good but on delivery the shoes were brown and they looked red online ( Redwood Merrill’s ) was the colour , I wanted a red pair of shoes so I will have to colour them now, very disappointing

Scholl shoes poor quality

Scholl shoes appear to be not same as shoes from store.Cheaply made with no or little arch support .Will not be buying from Brand direct again.They are very hard on the sole of your feet

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I am sorry to hear that. Perhaps the style you purchased may not be suitable for you. If they are brand new in the shoebox, you are welcome to return them for a refund or exchange? We are always here to help.

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Ladies shoes made in Brazil -fast delivery and perfect fit and style

Absolutely satisfied with my beautiful leather yellow Brazilian flats -made in Brazil that I purchased online from Brand Direct
Since then I have purchased two more pairs of the same make of shoes from Brand Direct

KelSydney, NSW

Erratic performance

Paid top price for product that was half price the next day; told I would be given a great price on another item and then I was ignored.

Bought another product and told it was shipped eight days later. Yet to arrive.

Might be being a little too hard but this mob cost me money.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Kel, thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that. Can you advise your order numbers so I can look into this for you as a high priority? I would like to try and rectify this for you as we value your business.

Kel

297978 from BD website and E bay item #272971338660. I was contacted by Leanna about E bay transaction who told me you couldn't give me much discount then asked that I look at another product which I did and then I was ignored.

Kel

Typical. No contact I always wondered if promises of rectification were real or spin. I have my answer.

The other product turned up and very good but still waiting on great deal for being overcharged.

Delilah LaritzGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sizes were way smaller than normal. Boxes came badly damaged and guess what, I can't return them now!

Bought 2 pairs and both were fails and I am so displeased about this website. I do shop regularly online and found their products to be disappointing

Pair 1 was a present for. Christmas. The box was almost falling apart so I threw it away and wrapped them up. They didn't fit.

Pair 2 was for me. I ordered my normal sized shoe I couldn't even get my feet into the sandal. I asked about possibly getting an exchange or refund and I can't. My sister who is 3 sizes smaller than I fit them perfectly. Weird right???

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I am sorry to hear that. You are more than welcome to return the items that don't fit in original, unworn condition for a refund or exchange. We are always here to help.

Hi Lee,

I was told without a box, this was not an option? If that is the case I would opt for the refund instead.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi we do require the shoes to be returned in the original shoebox to accept a return.

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

pool quality and faked brand

Purchased a pair of shoes from their website and take more than 5 days delayed and then arrived.
Only put on the shoes for half days the products just have problems.

Wrote to them you won't get any quick reply. Ring them and they said you worn the shoes and can not return the products. The customer service is pretty bad. 30days return policy is a not applicable to this one and appears a job. As their explanation is 30 days return policy is not applicable( their excuse is after wearing, you can use return policy.) The product is really of poor quality represents the service I received.

The products itself does not worth too much money but the time and energy I spent, and, bad service made me disappointed and exhausted.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi thank you for your feedback. We are more than happy to help. Please email your order number and information regarding the issue with the shoes to support@brandhousedirect.com.au so we can assist further.

I have written to the email address Brand House Direct <support@brandhousedirect.com.au> on 23rd Dec, 2019. However, I called to track for the response. I received nothing feedback . So far, I didn't receive any response yet.
The order is #291241.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please check the order number and advise? The order number should be six digits.

HayleyIllawarra, NSW

The customer service is appalling!

I returned an item 3 months ago with the refund request slip and never received confirmation they received the package not a refund. Emailed them five times before I heard anything; to which the was that they contacted me an I never wrote back. I asked for the day and time of the email and If they could forward the original email because I am very organised Witt my emails and had no reply. Now I received an email stating they refunded me but only half of what I was owed. Such appalling service!

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Hayley, can you please advise your order number? I would like to look into this asap for you.

Hi Lee,
Thank you. Order number 274215

sue
suesydney

love my shoes

I love Dr Scholl as i have arthritis I find i can trust buying them from this website and they are a perfect fit and extremely comfortable I would recommend them to anyone that needs support in there shoes

Review of Brand Direct

Easy to navigate the products. I was extremely pleased with the shoes I bought-great value for money. There was a great range of products. I would recommend Brand direct to my friends

Bad service

Was sent a different size pair of shoes to what I ordered. They ignored my emails and refuse to respond. Waste of money. Definitely don't recommend buying from this store. Customer service is non existent.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Josh, can you advise your order number so I can look into this for you? I would like the opportunity to try and help rectify this matter.

Josh N.
Josh N.

03-03792-97373

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi our order numbers are shorter than this. Please check and advise?

Deb Mason
Deb MasonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Really comfy

Easy to order
Lots to choose from
Ringlets on shoes looked silver colour in pic online but were gold on shoes delivered, of which Im not a fan, however shoes are a great fit and so comfy to wear all day for work, Ive kept them

Jane
Jane

Love my shoes awesome footwear

Very easy to navigate store
Great range of products available
Love the product Will be buying more
When new range comes out
Easy to shop on line when your life style is so busy

BHD Denied Product Flawed, Refused Full Refund

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi John, can you please advise your order number so I can look into this asap for you? We are always here to help.

Problem quickly resolved

Ordered 7 days ago. Haven't heard a thing since. Shipping says 5-7 days, they haven't even left warehouse yet. Spent over $200 with them which they didn't muck around taking.

UPDATE; Upon receiving complaint Brand House Direct shipped item that day, and I'm assuming express because they received complaint on Thursday and were it not for a Public Holiday I would have received parcel on Monday at NSW North Coast, Happy with Quality of items.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi the order has been shipped and is in transit to you. Thank you for your patience.

deb harvey
deb harveyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Never will we use them again

after sales service was disgraceful - makes you realise that online stores are dodging acceptable consumer obligations. have revised our views on who to trust and Brand House Direct is in the "never again" list

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Deb, thank you for your feedback. Can you please email me your order number to support@brandhousedirect.com.au
I would like to look into your case history and do my best to rectify this matter for you asap. Please attention the email to Lee S.

marjorie pyle
marjorie pyleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So comfortable

Just what l wanted and So happy with my purchase prompt delivery , size and quality just right also a wide variety love going on your site have ordered quite a few pairs and happy with all of them.

Lucy GeijskesFar North Queensland, QLD

Awful customer service

Sent the wrong sizded shoes. When they sent the correct size they were a different colour. They refused to take them back and refund me, only offering a credit. Horrible to deal with. Very poor customer service. Never again.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number as I would like to look into your case history and have this rectified ASAP for you as we do value your business and would like to offer you a better deal on a future purchase.

All round good service

The site was easy to follow.
We were very satisfied with two of the three products we ordered and satisfied with the way we were able to return the one item with the wrong colour and receive a refund

Hing Wah Lau
Hing Wah LauSydney, NSW

comfortable to wear everywhere

Mostly not having enough time to shop get the right shoes
Perfectly having online to have more different types of shoes to choose from
Mostly having special price as well
Delivered came very soon too

October 31st 2019 Update: Skechers Relaxed Fit Bikers Ranger Womens Comfort Sandals

Delivered stock and quality are very well. It take me less time to shop to find it. Most of time have special price as well .i will keep choosing in here more often for my family

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Thank you for the feedback. Enjoy your shoes :)

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Great to deal with and good quality products

They are all great . We are older people but we can easily buy what we want and they deliver very quickly. We have brought about 6 pair of shoes off them.

December 5th 2019 Update: Orizonte shoes

Very easy for even us older people to buy from. My wife has 3 pair of the orizonite shoes/boots, fit perfect every time and so light but very good quality. Dont think she will buy other brands now she has found these. We both buy shoes from brand house direct, love them

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Thank you for taking time to leave feedback. I hope you enjoy your shoes and we hope to service you again in the near future :)

DO NOT USE!! They are awful DO NOT USE

Their sizing is all wrong, I got a pair and they didn't fit, and asked for another pair to be sent different style and again they didn't fit. Then I asked for a refund as I couldn't find anything I liked, no as I already changed over a pair, I said I couldn't find anything. No change, I thought I found a pair of shoes, they sent them after I did my own research, they fit, but the quality was SH*T and they broke, I have emailed so many times with no response. DO NOT USE the worst site I have ever used

Kwoodie
Kwoodie

My name is Kate not Karen. I had PayPal sort it, they refunded me when I got no response from you.

KevinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Return Policy is Bogus

Better hope you don't have to return anything. they don't cover return postage and once I returned there was no word from them. After constant following up, they made me jump through hoops and still ignored my request for the refund pretending it wasn't received even though I proved delivery. Disgusting company DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM.

Red Robin
Red RobinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service, have returned my item and now i can't get my money back.

I bought some slippers from Brand House Direct, they were not the correct size, I returned them at my own expense and asked for a larger pair, when they arrived they were correct length but too wide. I had purchased these slippers before on line and they were a good quality and I'm still wearing them three years later. The pair I have received now are cheap Chinese copies. I returned them again and asked for my money back and they have given me a credit note saying I can't get my money back. When I bought these slippers there was a pop up sign saying money back if not satisfied. Now how am I going to prove that!