Brand House Direct

Brand House Direct (page 3 of 3)

Listing monitored by Brand House Direct

2.3

Very disappointing service

I purchased a pair of Scholl sandals in April. When I received them they were quite different from the images online and not suitable so I returned them. They were received back by the supplier a few days later. The refund has taken almost a month to receive and only after I opened a case with Paypal. I was asked to close the Paypal case (unusual!) but decided it was not in my best interests to do so. After I advised them of my decision, I didn't hear from them again nor would they reply to my emails. So beware if you are buying from this company!

David
DavidSydney, NSW

WRONG Product

The site was difficult to choose models, as pictures were small and did not easily identify features.
Ordered and paid for 2x Rockport World Tour shoes but received cheaper superseded model.
Then communication was too difficult to address the issue.

Lee C.Brand House Direct

Hi David, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.
Can you email me your order number to support@brandhousedirect.com.au so I can look into this for you as a priority? I would like to rectify this matter asap for you.

Mez
MezBrisbane

Awful customer service

Don’t expect to receive a response via email. Customer service on the phone too is just useless. Couldn’t get refund on postage paid to return incorrect received product that wasn’t as advertised.

Please email us your details to support@brandhousedirect.com.au
I would like to look into your case history and have this rectified for you as a priority.

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Brand House Direct compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Habens-Brown
Habens-BrownFar North Queensland, QLD

Complete scammers! Do not buy from these con artists - non-existent customer service.

AnaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

PayPal assisted scam.

- they sell factory rejects
- you will get no refund for your faulty item
- they expect you to pay for the return (even if the item was faulty)
- PayPal won't help you too (in my case I sent them 5 emails with complaints and I had no reply)

Don't waste your money, time and nerves. It's a PayPal assisted scam.

October 1st 2019 Update: They sell factory rejects

Stay away from this company - they sell factory rejects for "discounted" price. When you get your defected shoes, they will tell you that you have to pay for the return yourself (which is against the law), but they don't care, because you won't be going to ACCC or the court, as it's time consuming and expensive.

• +1Thumbnail
Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Ana, would you like to return the shoes?

koston44
koston44Sydney, NSW

can you rate less than 1 star?

Bought a pair of shoes. arrived damaged in the sole. shipped back and request replacement to not have the same issue. The replacement was shipped and has the same issue again. Shipped back.

Now have no response on email and no shoes and no refund?!!

Please email us your details to support@brandhousedirect.com.au

Ryan h
Ryan h

Send you the wrong item then blame it on you

They send me the wrong pair of shoes, it was not as pictured and they blamed it on me. i sent them back more than amonth ago yet to get a refund. would not use them again