Brand House Direct

Brand House Direct (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by Brand House Direct

2.3

DO NOT USE!! They are awful DO NOT USE

Their sizing is all wrong, I got a pair and they didn't fit, and asked for another pair to be sent different style and again they didn't fit. Then I asked for a refund as I couldn't find anything I liked, no as I already changed over a pair, I said I couldn't find anything. No change, I thought I found a pair of shoes, they sent them after I did my own research, they fit, but the quality was SH*T and they broke, I have emailed so many times with no response. DO NOT USE the worst site I have ever used

Sizing Slightly large
Kwoodie
Kwoodie

My name is Kate not Karen. I had PayPal sort it, they refunded me when I got no response from you.

KevinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Return Policy is Bogus

Better hope you don't have to return anything. they don't cover return postage and once I returned there was no word from them. After constant following up, they made me jump through hoops and still ignored my request for the refund pretending it wasn't received even though I proved delivery. Disgusting company DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM.

Red Robin
Red RobinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service, have returned my item and now i can't get my money back.

I bought some slippers from Brand House Direct, they were not the correct size, I returned them at my own expense and asked for a larger pair, when they arrived they were correct length but too wide. I had purchased these slippers before on line and they were a good quality and I'm still wearing them three years later. The pair I have received now are cheap Chinese copies. I returned them again and asked for my money back and they have given me a credit note saying I can't get my money back. When I bought these slippers there was a pop up sign saying money back if not satisfied. Now how am I going to prove that!

Very disappointing service

I purchased a pair of Scholl sandals in April. When I received them they were quite different from the images online and not suitable so I returned them. They were received back by the supplier a few days later. The refund has taken almost a month to receive and only after I opened a case with Paypal. I was asked to close the Paypal case (unusual!) but decided it was not in my best interests to do so. After I advised them of my decision, I didn't hear from them again nor would they reply to my emails. So beware if you are buying from this company!

Sizing Slightly large
Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Brand House Direct compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

David
DavidSydney, NSW

WRONG Product

The site was difficult to choose models, as pictures were small and did not easily identify features.
Ordered and paid for 2x Rockport World Tour shoes but received cheaper superseded model.
Then communication was too difficult to address the issue.

Sizing True to size
Lee C.Brand House Direct

Hi David, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.
Can you email me your order number to support@brandhousedirect.com.au so I can look into this for you as a priority? I would like to rectify this matter asap for you.

Habens-Brown
Habens-BrownFar North Queensland, QLD

Complete scammers! Do not buy from these con artists - non-existent customer service.

AnaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

PayPal assisted scam.

- they sell factory rejects
- you will get no refund for your faulty item
- they expect you to pay for the return (even if the item was faulty)
- PayPal won't help you too (in my case I sent them 5 emails with complaints and I had no reply)

Don't waste your money, time and nerves. It's a PayPal assisted scam.

October 1st 2019 Update: They sell factory rejects

Stay away from this company - they sell factory rejects for "discounted" price. When you get your defected shoes, they will tell you that you have to pay for the return yourself (which is against the law), but they don't care, because you won't be going to ACCC or the court, as it's time consuming and expensive.

• +1Thumbnail
Sizing Very small
Lee S.Brand House Direct
Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Ana, would you like to return the shoes?

koston44
koston44Sydney, NSW

can you rate less than 1 star?

Bought a pair of shoes. arrived damaged in the sole. shipped back and request replacement to not have the same issue. The replacement was shipped and has the same issue again. Shipped back.

Now have no response on email and no shoes and no refund?!!

Sizing True to size
Lee C.Brand House Direct

Please email us your details to support@brandhousedirect.com.au
I would like to look into your case history and have this rectified for you as a priority.

Ryan h
Ryan h

Send you the wrong item then blame it on you

They send me the wrong pair of shoes, it was not as pictured and they blamed it on me. i sent them back more than amonth ago yet to get a refund. would not use them again

Sizing Very small