Brand House Direct

Brand House Direct (page 2 of 3)

Listing monitored by Brand House Direct

AmmuBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible experience

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I am sorry to hear that. Can you please advise your order number so I can help please?

My order number is 303443

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I can see that you have been refunded for the Clarks shoes in white. We have emailed you the refund notification.

OliverMid North Coast, NSW

The worst online retail site I've ever used

I've been shopping online for nearly 25 years, never have I used something so poorly designed. There is no customer account to check on the progress of your sale or return, the phone number is never answered, the online chatbot is woeful. No-one can give you any information at all. Absolutely abysmal, if i could give it 0 stars I would.

sure, its 301714

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi we sent you an email regarding your return. Have you received this email?

JokoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible customer service

Faulty shoe.
After numerous attempts to contact Brand house direct, I received a “holding” email saying they were contacting supplier.
Followed up a week after the holding email by email and phone, phone line just cuts out after a couple of rings.
I’ve been duped off nearly $90.00

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Joko, can you advise your order number so I can help? We were having telstra phone issues, perhaps you can try calling again?

293932.
I’ve contacted PayPal to help me get a refund.

geoffSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never never never again

Note similar post on google review - mine wouldn't load there.
Ordered 2 Jan (same day as other post)
9 Jan i rang to inquire, since there was no dispatch, and they advertise 1-4 days.
the 1300 number sent me to a disconnected number with a FULL message bank. my stress levels went through the roof. The landline number listed, also disconnected.
So, i thought i'd been scammed.
Eventually got a chat line, no apologies, she??? thought 9 Jan minus 7 Jan = 4 days.
Got boots today (11 days). Rubbish, rubbish

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Geoff, thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately we had some telstra phone line issues during the week and I am sorry if you were affected by this. You are welcome to return the item for a refund or exchange, we are always happy to help.

thongs

Haven't even received them yet so how can I review them. Postage way too expensive with no reward for loyalty unless you purchases again very quickly. How many shoes do we need?

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you advise the order number so I can check the status of the order?

Jennifer Rogers
Jennifer Rogers

order no. 299452

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Jennifer, your order will be shipped early this week. Thank you for your patience.

Vicki AttardSydney, NSW

comfy shoes but bad contact.

Finally received my 2 pairs of shoes and was happy with them
BUT No Emails or any contact to tell me when my shipment was to be very unprofessional company .

Vicki Attard

I tried to call on the phone number that was provide on your website but it just cut out ,and i called 4 times on different days

Vicki Attard

I had to put in a pay pal dispute as i never received NOOOOOO contact back from ur company SO you have lost a customer i had bought 4 pairs of shoes in this month so ur loss

LeaPerth, WA

Disappointing service response regarding poor quality shoes

I ordered four pairs of shoes order #288990, time frame from ordering and delivery was good. I wore one pair the next day to work and a section of the heel broke off on both shoes. I informed the company that evening and their response today was: "Thanks for getting in touch with us and sorry to hear this - if you take this pair to your local shoe repairer he will be able to fix this for you." Unfortunately based on that response I cannot recommend this company, nor will I purchase from them again.
I have a second pair of shoes from the same manufacturer so I will see have they hold up when I wear them.
I wore another of the delivered shoes today (different manufacturer) and they were comfortable and remain intact.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please email me your correspondence to support@brandhousedirect.com.au with your order number and attention the email to Lee S so I can look into this for you?

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi we have issued you with a store credit for the Orizonte Vallair shoes that you can use to purchase a different pair of shoes. The store credit has ben emailed to you. Thanks for your patience and apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Linda Martin
Linda MartinMid North Coast, NSW

4 months- still no shoes

Bought shoes- wrong size, so returned. Strange that they were a half size larger than I normally take! Many phone calls & emails to order another pair. Original order 4Th August. 6th December-still no shoes!

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Linda, can you advise your order number so I can assist please?

Najma KhatunSydney, NSW

4 weeks but parcel not delivered

Its really bad luck to buy something from there because its already 4 weeks i didn't got my parcel.if i know they gonna do like this i would never bought it but my personal experience i will never refer anyone to buy something from them

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number so I can look into this for you asap?

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I have tracked the parcel and it is in transit to you with the courier. It is due to arrive shortly.

Heidi TGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Over priced.

After purchasing a pair of shoes which were not true to their size, I then went to a Pharmacy select and found the proper size for $20 cheaper. Thanks anyway. The smell from the foam it was packaged in was putrid.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Heidi, I am sorry to hear that you weren't happy with your purchase. You are more than welcome to return the item if they don't fit. We do value your business and hope you will come shop with us again in the future.

Heidi T

I refused to pay more money in return shipping. Luckily the store sells the same brand so I was able to exchange for the correct size. I still cant believe the price difference. Sure pays to shop around.

Poor business practices

I will not shop with Brandhouse again.
I received no email confirmation or receipt for sandals ordered and paid for. I made 3 requests by phone and email.
When you ring the 1300 number all you get is a recording then nothing.
Poor business practices.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Joy, I found your order number and we did email you a confirmation order upon receiving your order. Have you received this email? Our 1300 number is attended during business hours, what time did you call?

Joy de Vaus
Joy de Vaus

Tania ForsterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never buy from here again

I am disappointed as a disabled customer I buy from home. Many places offer free returns for an exchange but I had to pay to return item. Still waiting for replacement item! Poor customer service compared to other online stores!

Sizing Slightly small
Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you advise your order number so I can assist please?

Tony
TonyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Never again

New expensive Keen hiking boots, walked in for a couple of months before my planned hike. Boots lasted a couple of days of hike before they split along the side of both boots where sole attached to upper part (stitching clearly poor). Sent photos and they assessed and said no manufacturing fault, rather appears it was due to wear and tear and they also intimated it may be related to my walking gait. Really! No replacement offered just reduced price on another purchase. Very poor response when Joe average can see boots were faulty. Lost me guys.

Jazz
Jazz

Very happy with the product and the quick delivery

My son was extremely happy with this product. Was extremely easy to place order and received product within days. I would definitely recommend buying from this company and will do so myself in future.

Catherine Moore
Catherine MooreGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor customer service

Terrible customer service. Quick to take payment off my credit card but not quick to despatch goods. Tried to find out when my order would be sent and could only get a vague answer and then hung up on.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Catherine, I am sorry to hear about this. Can you advise your order number so I can look into this for you?

Carole C.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Non delivery of shoes

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Carole, can you please advise your order number so I can look into this for you as a priority?

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Very happy with my purchase

Navigation is easy with a huge range of products to view and I am very happy with my purchase. I have yet to wear my shoes but they look very comfortable and stylish which is important to me.

Surendra Kulkarni
Surendra KulkarniSouth East Queensland, QLD

The delivery was a problem

The delivery"Couriers Please" was a problem. On two occasion in spite of paying freight to deliver the product to my home, the products were not delivered to my house. I am retired and I was home on both occasions. I had to drive some distance to pickup the products. I have seen similar experience as mine on the freight company's website"Couriers Please". But Brand House keep using them. So I decided to go to store or buy it on e-bay.

Nononsense
Nononsense

Horrible experience with this store

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I am sorry to hear that. Can you please email your order number to support@brandhousedirect.com.au and attention it to LEE S. I would like to try and rectify this and offer a discount off a future purchase.

A positive shopping experience

My shopping experience with Brand House Direct has been very positive. The range of shoes is wide and I have always found what I want at a reasonable price. I enjoy perusing the different styles available. I have bought the wrong size and returned the shoes with absolutely no problems. I have received my shoes in superquick time, especially as I live in a regional area where the efficiency of the mail service is variable. If I need shoes for a particular occasion I can be sure they will arrive on time. I have recommended Brand House Direct to family and fellow shoe lovers.

LoraineW
LoraineWSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not a site I would visit again.

I selected two pairs of shoes from this site - a sports shoe and a casual sandal. Despite being thorough about checking my shoe size, when the sandals arrived they did not fit. I selected another pair in my correct size and returned the ones that were too small. When these arrived, they too did not fit me. It took some time to get a response from them with regard to this issue, asking for advice and recommendations. I asked for a refund but was told this was not possible on a second exchange. I have decided to return to shopping in-store for my footwear as this is a more reliable and successful way to purchase shoes in my size (Australia size 11).

Caroline Mowat
Caroline MowatMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Frustrating

Having given style info / shoe size and a physical drawn outline of my foot to ensure correct products were chosen I received poor fitting shoes and wasted endless time
Unhappy costumer

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Caroline, I am sorry to hear that. Can you please email your order number to support@brandhousedirect.com.au and attention the email to Lee S. I would like to look into your case history and try and help.

GeeBeeNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW

Dreadfully Disappointing After Sales Service

I was happy until I received a pair of shoes with a fault that was not detectable until worn. They obfuscated and shrugged off responsibility trying to tell me I had chosen badly, despite my having taken the shoes to a repairer who identified a manufacturing fault. They couldn’t care less and just said, speak to the manufacturer. Not nearly good enough.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you advise your order number? I would like to look into your case history and resolve this matter.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please email photos of the issue to support@brandhousedirect.com.au and I can have the pictures reviewed. Please attention the email to LEE S.

Pennie JohnsSouth East Queensland, QLD

My first purchase with Brand House direct

This was my first purchase. The left boot arrived with a defect in the zip (with a hole) when it zipped up. I contacted them. Pleasant, but I had to pay to return the not fit-for-purpose product to them. I paid $20 and returned the product. But had to call, many times, in the end after 3 months, they sent me a replacement pair of boots but didn't offer any vouchers for compensation.
Must admit I was dissappointed on a few fronts. Thanks for asking.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number as I would like to look into your case history and have this rectified ASAP for you as we do value your business and would like to offer you a better deal on a future purchase.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Pennie, can you forward any correspondence you have to support@brandhousedirect.com.au and attention the email to Lee S please.

Frustrating

Good shoe range but terrible delivery service. I’m still waiting on my product after it went to the wrong city and no one has replied to explain what happened or when I can expect to receive them. In the meantime I’m wearing old shoes to work while I wait for my new ones!

Sizing Slightly small
Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi thank you for the feedback. Could you please advise your order number so I can look into the status of delivery for you as a priority? I would like to follow this up with the shipping provider urgently!

Other Footwear Shops & Brands