Brand House Direct

Brand House Direct (page 2 of 5)

Listing monitored by Brand House Direct

Great shoes, shame about customer service.

Sarcastic rude reply to a non confrontational, legitimate query. What is wrong you Brand Direct???? Disgusting customer service! Great shoes, but when enquiring about an additional pair, I was quizzed and then eventually ridiculed. I was 9disgusted with the customer service sarcastic reply I was sent. I wanted to purchase another pair of shoes and use the code I was invited to use on another purchase. The reply was sarcastic beyond words. An explanation please!

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I am so sorry, this was simply designed for some humor, not to offend you in anyway.

misscocoapops

Not happy with my slippers!

#365798

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi we did reply to you via email. I have now resent the email to you again. Please check.

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

JonathanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

WARNING: Cheap promises but hidden expenses

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number so I can help please?

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Jonathan, I have checked your order and we refunded you the item cost you paid for the shoes.

JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not a great experience

I was promised shipping the same or the next day when the shoes were overdue, what actually happened was I was contacted 3 weeks later to say the colour I ordered was now no longer in stock. I reluctantly ordered a colour that was in stock and rang them to see if they could expedite shipping, which they did.
Turns out the Merrells although listed as 'comfort fitting' were a narrow fit and very uncomfortable, but that's not BH's problem. Overall though, I will not shop with BH again, there are better online shoe retailers. Also I discovered Merrill was offering the same shoe at $20 less.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi John, thank you for your feedback. We do value your business and hope you can consider shopping with us in the future.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi John, if you provide me with your order number, I would like to look into this matter and try my best to rectify this.

Find out how Brand House Direct compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Still waiting for them to ship my boots and nobody answers the email sent!

I ordered a pair of boots last week, and they still haven't shipped! I tried to contact them but nobody answers...

Not sure if it was a scam... they took my money but still no news from them!

My order is number #356597

I would think it twice before buying from them.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi the order has been shipped. We have also emailed you the tracking details. Have you received this email?

PBDSydney, NSW

Worse Shopping Experience

I ordered 2 pair of boots in my normal size and they were too small so I contacted customer service. They said to get a full size up. Then the second lot of boots arrived and were too big! $86 out of pocket in shipping to return 2 different boot orders and then get charged for the shipping of incorrect sizing! Still waiting for my refund and the items have been back at this company for 10 days! Every time I ring I am told that it will be done and I will get an email notification of my refund. I ask to speak to a manager and they are never available. This is the worst online shopping experience I have ever had and I will never shop with this company again. AVOID THIS COMPANY!

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi you are more than welcome to return the boots that are too big. We are more than happy to help.

NothappyjanSydney, NSW

Avoid this company at all costs

Our order took almost a month to arrive despite calling them on several occasions And only came when we said we were cancelling. Boots didn't fit and now waiting for 6 weeks for a refund and again no response to our complaints.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I will need to check if we have received your return back. Can you advise your order number so I can help please?

Order number 339045

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi we have sent you several emails about your return. The refund for the boots has been processed.

absolutely appalling customer service

my wife ordered a pair of boots from brands house which was delivered on time, the boots did not fit and were sent back the same day. now over two weeks later we are still waiting for the refund to come through. they have been contacted a number of times and have been told, yes the refund has been done. nothing in the bank so still waiting. on top of this you pay postage to receive and the postage again to return the product. when queried was informed free return postage is only for exchanges not refunds.
they have online chat, but no one is ever there to respond, emails come back with the bare minimum of information.
so disappointed with this company, would not recommend to anyone

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi the refund has been processed, we have emailed you to confirm this.

alistair
alistair

it only took a number of phone calls and emails. was only done after a poor review here, then suddenly whoa the refund has been done. I stand by my review, your customer service is poor

No communication AT ALL

I purchased a pair of boots in a size 8 (according to their chart). They were too small, but they provided a form to fill in and send back if I required an exchange. I filled this out, sent the boots back by registered post (which were received four days after sending them) and have heard absolutely nothing in three weeks. I've sent two emails and used live chat, only to be told that he would follow it up and email me ASAP. That was three days ago. How hard is it to acknowledge the receipt of boots, and email the status - ie: out of stock, etc. So incredibly frustrating. Next step is to request refund through PayPal.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I would be happy to help. Can you advise your order number?

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I will get the returns team to email you a response asap.

MeeeeeeSydney, NSW

Dont buy from brand house if you want delivered in a reasonable timeframe

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you confirm which order numbers you have returned so I can follow up with the returns team?

Meeeeee

Hello... Read it again... I have written the numbers in the review, Do you need a Guide dog ??
You don't have a returns team, I looked up your address on Google street view, Its a not a big place at all
maybe, just Maybe 5 people work there.

There is no returns team there , there is one or 2 people in the warehouse
Not many in the office as you people have not Mastered the skill of Email Yet.

Terrible service

Ordered a pair of slippers, size was too small. Paid postage to have them returned. Waited 4 weeks for another similar pair to arrive, which I was not able to wear with the arch support. Called them and was advised I would have to pay to ship them back again and also pay for them to be shipped back. I asked if I could bring them in and pick up a new pair from their warehouse, but was advised no. So basically my $60 slippers will now be costing close to $100. Will never trade with this company again. Also after reading so many poor reviews, I'm most surprised how they have remained in business and disappointed I did not see these prior to ordering.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Jacquie, can you please advise your order number so I can assist please?

Jacquie
Jacquie

Hi Lee, my order numbers are 534122 and 333860. Thank you

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Jacquie, you are more than welcome to return the slippers. Please complete the returns form inside your parcel and post the item back to us. We will contact you once received.

Poor service

Purchase arrived but returned as size not suitable.They received them on 1/6/20
and asked I would like to order a replacement.We paid return registered post
and requested a refund less their original postage cost as per their policy.
After 5 emails to see if refund has been processed Not the courtesy of a reply.
Be very careful buying from these people. Order number 324147.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi the refund has been issued. We have emailed you the refund notification. Have you received this email?

Kevin
Kevin

PayPal confirm you’re action

Angela
AngelaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

worst customer service from an online company

Returned 2 pairs of slippers bought, one to be exchanged and the other refunded. Tracking showed they received item over 2 weeks ago but no email or notification. After sending emails and making phone calls to track this, they had seperated items but couldnt find return slip and now won't refund me the full amount I paid for the slippers. It cost $15 postage to return the slippers and now $18 additional because they couldnt get the exchange properly organised. $32 spent and wasted. Will never recommend or order from this site again.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Angela, can you advise your order number so I can help please?

Nick B.
Nick B.

Customer Satisfaction Guarantee is a Joke

Bought a pair of shoes on their website but received no email confirmation until I called and found out that they send their correspondence into the promotion folder of Gmail. Next, I had to return the shoes immediately as they came in the wrong size. Now 2 weeks later and after multiple phone calls, I'm still waiting for my refund. I'll never buy from them again.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Nick, can you advise your order number so I can assist please?

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Nick, can you advise your order number so I can assist please?

Worst customer service

I bought a pair of comfort shoes (Alegria Glee) from Brand House on order #329004.

I’m a nurse. After the first day of wearing them, I experienced very sore spots on my left foot, including red broken skin. This was due to a manufacturing defect. They were just too painful to continue wearing.

I have asked for a full refund as these are unfortunately not fit for purpose. I have been emailing and calling Brand house customer service multiple times. No one has responded my emails.

I tried calling over a 2 week period, and nobody ever got back to me. The last time I got hung up on. I would like to add I was never rude or aggressive while on the phone, just annoyed I was kept in the dark.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi we have forwarded your pictures to the supplier for review. We will contact you once they revert back. Thank you for your patience.

Nina

I'm so disappointed with Brand house Direct. It has been 3 weeks, no one has replied my email to let me know what's going on. No one has apologized to me regarding the foot pain and broken skin caused by the shoes from them.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Nina, we have emailed you a reply twice now. Can you check your emails?

ZinaSydney, NSW

Customer service never reply

Their customer service is very poor, as the shoes are a size too small, I am always a 7, but with this I need an 8 as the sizes are very narrow and small. The process of a simple exchange is too painful and time consuming. I had faster responses and easier exchanges from overseas companies who exceeded my expectations and always put customers first. I will never deal with Brand House Direct. My only hope to stop the payment from Afterpay for a product which is not what is not as the advertising.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Zina, we enclosed a returns form inside your parcel. Please complete this form and post back the item to us for an exchange or refund. It is a very easy process. We will contact you once received.

ScorpioNew South Wales

Only one star as I can't give a ZERO

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I would like to assist please. Can you advise the tracking number for your return so I can follow up with the returns team for you?

Scorpio

Thanks, the number is R230287022927621. I would have thought you had received the item as you said I was in the queue for a refund.

3 weeks and nothing dispatched

Ordered some merrell shoes on 21st August 2030, after 8 days rang customer services , oh they take 8 dayd to come from watehouse we will get back to you,
Sent an email to the paypal registeted email address no response, payment taken out on day of order
Rang again today 21 days out, “ we will have to look into it”,
Getting to the point if requesting a refund.
On line shopping was to be tge saviour of lock down, this experience is not good.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Phil, can you please advise your order number so I can assist please?

antiglobalistMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dispatch problems for me as well

Same as Graham Rogers. Took a week to find my shoes in the warehouse and only after I sent 2 emails, both unanswered, and called them do I get an email confirming dispatch, I reckon they woke the guy up today. Not sure with covid delays we need to wait 5 days for dispatch on top. Also I submitted a kindly worded review on their website which was taken down after 5 mins..... Pointing out that the website claims free standard delivery in Aust, but they charge u 13 bucks at checkout. They only appear to like 5 star ratings, how convenient. You guys need to take fair criticism as well.

Kazza
KazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Return of shoes too small

Due to Covid19 most retailers were closed so I thought I'd buy a pair of shoes online from an Australian business. I don't usually buy shoes online because I'd like to try them on. I am having a terrible experience with Brand House Direct. Their customer service is nothing to boast about, as the shoes are a size too small, even though I am always a 7, it looks like I need an 8 for this shoes! The process of a simple exchange is too painful and time consuming. I had faster responses and easier exchanges from overseas companies who exceeded my expectations and always put customers first. I will never deal with Brand House Direct.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number so I can assist please? We would be more than happy to assist with a return for an exchange or a refund.

colombianloco77
colombianloco77South East Queensland, QLD

6 business days to dispatch.

Only order if you can wait and wait and wait!!! No option for express post for obvious reasons!!! It took 6 business days for this company to put my shoes in a box and create a postage label. So slow!!! I got a slow response when I asked about shipping so I will never order from this slow and unhelpful company. [name removed] said "expect dispatch in 4-8 business days from our Melbourne warehouse". I couldn't find anything about dispatch times, just delivery times which stated 5-7 business days for delivery not dispatch. Shoes I received are as advertised. Brand House Direct were sadly very disappointing but Aus post did a great job despite parcel volumes!

georgia s.Mid North Coast, NSW

2 WEEKS AND NOTHING!

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Georgia, can you please advise your order number? I would like to assist please.

#324574

Kelvin LawsonSydney, NSW

Hopeless.. shocking customer service

Terrible service.. canceled order but they still sent package. I delivered to Post Office return to sender.. but brandhouse wanted me to pay return post costs. What a joke of a company.. shocking service. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Jen
JenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Deceptive product reviews- their system seems to not accept or publish less that 4 or 5* ratings.

I just tried to leave genuine feedback for 2 pairs of shoes that I had just received and it seems that Brandhouse Direct's review system will not accept below 4 star ratings! I then realised that, ,up until now ALL the feedback on this site, on all their shoes is nothing less than 4-5 stars! ... how is that even possible?
When I raised this with Brandhouse Direct, they stated that " not all reviews are 5 stars" .... and it appears that a small percentage of 4 stars has also been allowed/filtered through.
This is misleading and deceptive conduct, buyers are influenced by feedback and we expect it to be genuine and NOT filtered and misleading!

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Jen, I am sorry that you feel that way. Customers have the option to leave a review of their choice. We always do our best to try and help our customers as best we can.

AmmuBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible experience

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I am sorry to hear that. Can you please advise your order number so I can help please?

My order number is 303443

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I can see that you have been refunded for the Clarks shoes in white. We have emailed you the refund notification.

Other Footwear Shops & Brands