1.2

Derek
DerekRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Sell broken shoes and don’t care

I bought a pair of Merrell boots the soul started coming off they expect me to cut them up send pictures and then wait to see if I get another pair of shoes. Or I could of bought another pair and then waited see if they would return the other’s
Worst company service I have ever had to deal with totally rude
Treat you like a thief for there poor quality
Merrell won’t warranty any shoe from this so called company

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Derek, thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you are unhappy. We were more than happy to send you a replacement pair or offer a refund. We were trying to help.

I didn’t like the shoes was too hard

I didn’t like the quality was too hard and uncomfortable To wear it And slightly too big on me But I still continue to look for another shoes

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Marianna, you are more than welcome to return the shoes for a refund or exchange. We are happy to help.

KanimblaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Faulty product

9 hours ago
Customer service unprofessional they’re…
Customer service unprofessional they’re hangup the call before finishing the conversation there’s products half faulty and they expect to pay return shipping from your own pocket this way make you losing money of the faulty product I don’t wish any one to face what I am experiencing disappointed with this company.
Sizing
Very large (26)
Sizing
Customer feedback

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number so I can help?

Kanimbla

Thanks for replying this my order number

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi the order was shipped exactly as described. I am sorry to hear one pair didn't fit you. You are more than welcome to return them for a refund or exchange.

Simone SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Avoid at all costs! They have five companies with different names, do your research and read reviews first!!!

NewCustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Faulty product and customer service

It took 15 days for the order to arrive. When received, one of the shoes seemed to be different to the other one, it seemed used or made from a different material.
I contacted customer support and returned the shoes as advised. I also asked them whether I will receive the refund of the cost of the returning the item. It has been 15 days ago without any reply or update.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I am so sorry to hear that! Can you please advise your order number so I can assist please?

Order #387615

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi our office was closed for a few days over the Christmas public holidays. They have reopened today and have emailed you a reply. Thank you for your patience.

Igor Pyshkin
Igor PyshkinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The worst service I have ever met

No size chart for a particular model. Even the same one brand has different sizes in different models. Very hard to guess. Absolutely not true to size.
No option for a refund. The only store credit and if you do not wish any deal they just take your money. Very unfair and not customer orientated.
In emails, they do not name you just "Hi" and do not sign the sender's name, so you just do not know who are you talking with. Had the worst online experience with them. Do not recommend anyone.

bethany GloverGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Have had a really bad experience overall

bethany Glover

That's all fair to say, but I ordered shoes from brands I KNOW fit me. Same size I KNOW i take, and the shoes that came from you were way too small. It just doesn't make sense.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Bethany, I am sorry to hear the pairs didn't fit you. In the future, if you call our customer service team, we would be more than happy to provide you with shoe measurements to assist.

ZinaSydney, NSW

Customer service never reply

Their customer service is very poor, as the shoes are a size too small, I am always a 7, but with this I need an 8 as the sizes are very narrow and small. The process of a simple exchange is too painful and time consuming. I had faster responses and easier exchanges from overseas companies who exceeded my expectations and always put customers first. I will never deal with Brand House Direct. My only hope to stop the payment from Afterpay for a product which is not what is not as the advertising.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Zina, we enclosed a returns form inside your parcel. Please complete this form and post back the item to us for an exchange or refund. It is a very easy process. We will contact you once received.

Kazza
KazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Return of shoes too small

Due to Covid19 most retailers were closed so I thought I'd buy a pair of shoes online from an Australian business. I don't usually buy shoes online because I'd like to try them on. I am having a terrible experience with Brand House Direct. Their customer service is nothing to boast about, as the shoes are a size too small, even though I am always a 7, it looks like I need an 8 for this shoes! The process of a simple exchange is too painful and time consuming. I had faster responses and easier exchanges from overseas companies who exceeded my expectations and always put customers first. I will never deal with Brand House Direct.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number so I can assist please? We would be more than happy to assist with a return for an exchange or a refund.

Delilah LaritzGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sizes were way smaller than normal. Boxes came badly damaged and guess what, I can't return them now!

Bought 2 pairs and both were fails and I am so displeased about this website. I do shop regularly online and found their products to be disappointing

Pair 1 was a present for. Christmas. The box was almost falling apart so I threw it away and wrapped them up. They didn't fit.

Pair 2 was for me. I ordered my normal sized shoe I couldn't even get my feet into the sandal. I asked about possibly getting an exchange or refund and I can't. My sister who is 3 sizes smaller than I fit them perfectly. Weird right???

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I am sorry to hear that. You are more than welcome to return the items that don't fit in original, unworn condition for a refund or exchange. We are always here to help.

Hi Lee,

I was told without a box, this was not an option? If that is the case I would opt for the refund instead.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi we do require the shoes to be returned in the original shoebox to accept a return.

HayleyIllawarra, NSW

The customer service is appalling!

I returned an item 3 months ago with the refund request slip and never received confirmation they received the package not a refund. Emailed them five times before I heard anything; to which the was that they contacted me an I never wrote back. I asked for the day and time of the email and If they could forward the original email because I am very organised Witt my emails and had no reply. Now I received an email stating they refunded me but only half of what I was owed. Such appalling service!

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Hayley, can you please advise your order number? I would like to look into this asap for you.

Hi Lee,
Thank you. Order number 274215

Bad service

Was sent a different size pair of shoes to what I ordered. They ignored my emails and refuse to respond. Waste of money. Definitely don't recommend buying from this store. Customer service is non existent.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Josh, can you advise your order number so I can look into this for you? I would like the opportunity to try and help rectify this matter.

Josh N.
Josh N.

03-03792-97373

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi our order numbers are shorter than this. Please check and advise?

All round good service

The site was easy to follow.
We were very satisfied with two of the three products we ordered and satisfied with the way we were able to return the one item with the wrong colour and receive a refund

DO NOT USE!! They are awful DO NOT USE

Their sizing is all wrong, I got a pair and they didn't fit, and asked for another pair to be sent different style and again they didn't fit. Then I asked for a refund as I couldn't find anything I liked, no as I already changed over a pair, I said I couldn't find anything. No change, I thought I found a pair of shoes, they sent them after I did my own research, they fit, but the quality was SH*T and they broke, I have emailed so many times with no response. DO NOT USE the worst site I have ever used

Kwoodie
Kwoodie

My name is Kate not Karen. I had PayPal sort it, they refunded me when I got no response from you.

Very disappointing service

I purchased a pair of Scholl sandals in April. When I received them they were quite different from the images online and not suitable so I returned them. They were received back by the supplier a few days later. The refund has taken almost a month to receive and only after I opened a case with Paypal. I was asked to close the Paypal case (unusual!) but decided it was not in my best interests to do so. After I advised them of my decision, I didn't hear from them again nor would they reply to my emails. So beware if you are buying from this company!