Brand House Direct

Brand House Direct (page 2 of 4)

2.3

bethany GloverGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Have had a really bad experience overall

bethany Glover

That's all fair to say, but I ordered shoes from brands I KNOW fit me. Same size I KNOW i take, and the shoes that came from you were way too small. It just doesn't make sense.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Bethany, I am sorry to hear the pairs didn't fit you. In the future, if you call our customer service team, we would be more than happy to provide you with shoe measurements to assist.

JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not a great experience

I was promised shipping the same or the next day when the shoes were overdue, what actually happened was I was contacted 3 weeks later to say the colour I ordered was now no longer in stock. I reluctantly ordered a colour that was in stock and rang them to see if they could expedite shipping, which they did.
Turns out the Merrells although listed as 'comfort fitting' were a narrow fit and very uncomfortable, but that's not BH's problem. Overall though, I will not shop with BH again, there are better online shoe retailers. Also I discovered Merrill was offering the same shoe at $20 less.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi John, thank you for your feedback. We do value your business and hope you can consider shopping with us in the future.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi John, if you provide me with your order number, I would like to look into this matter and try my best to rectify this.

Still waiting for them to ship my boots and nobody answers the email sent!

I ordered a pair of boots last week, and they still haven't shipped! I tried to contact them but nobody answers...

Not sure if it was a scam... they took my money but still no news from them!

My order is number #356597

I would think it twice before buying from them.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi the order has been shipped. We have also emailed you the tracking details. Have you received this email?

ZinaSydney, NSW

Customer service never reply

Their customer service is very poor, as the shoes are a size too small, I am always a 7, but with this I need an 8 as the sizes are very narrow and small. The process of a simple exchange is too painful and time consuming. I had faster responses and easier exchanges from overseas companies who exceeded my expectations and always put customers first. I will never deal with Brand House Direct. My only hope to stop the payment from Afterpay for a product which is not what is not as the advertising.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Zina, we enclosed a returns form inside your parcel. Please complete this form and post back the item to us for an exchange or refund. It is a very easy process. We will contact you once received.

Kazza

KazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Return of shoes too small

Due to Covid19 most retailers were closed so I thought I'd buy a pair of shoes online from an Australian business. I don't usually buy shoes online because I'd like to try them on. I am having a terrible experience with Brand House Direct. Their customer service is nothing to boast about, as the shoes are a size too small, even though I am always a 7, it looks like I need an 8 for this shoes! The process of a simple exchange is too painful and time consuming. I had faster responses and easier exchanges from overseas companies who exceeded my expectations and always put customers first. I will never deal with Brand House Direct.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number so I can assist please? We would be more than happy to assist with a return for an exchange or a refund.

georgia s.Mid North Coast, NSW

2 WEEKS AND NOTHING!

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Georgia, can you please advise your order number? I would like to assist please.

#324574

Jen

JenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Deceptive product reviews- their system seems to not accept or publish less that 4 or 5* ratings.

I just tried to leave genuine feedback for 2 pairs of shoes that I had just received and it seems that Brandhouse Direct's review system will not accept below 4 star ratings! I then realised that, ,up until now ALL the feedback on this site, on all their shoes is nothing less than 4-5 stars! ... how is that even possible?
When I raised this with Brandhouse Direct, they stated that " not all reviews are 5 stars" .... and it appears that a small percentage of 4 stars has also been allowed/filtered through.
This is misleading and deceptive conduct, buyers are influenced by feedback and we expect it to be genuine and NOT filtered and misleading!

SizingSlightly large
Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Jen, I am sorry that you feel that way. Customers have the option to leave a review of their choice. We always do our best to try and help our customers as best we can.

Julie H.

Julie H.

Great range of shoes

Very easy to navigate the store and a great range, the quality of the shoes I bought was good but on delivery the shoes were brown and they looked red online ( Redwood Merrill’s ) was the colour , I wanted a red pair of shoes so I will have to colour them now, very disappointing

Scholl shoes poor quality

Scholl shoes appear to be not same as shoes from store.Cheaply made with no or little arch support .Will not be buying from Brand direct again.They are very hard on the sole of your feet

SizingSlightly large
Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I am sorry to hear that. Perhaps the style you purchased may not be suitable for you. If they are brand new in the shoebox, you are welcome to return them for a refund or exchange? We are always here to help.

Find out how Brand House Direct compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Ladies shoes made in Brazil -fast delivery and perfect fit and style

Absolutely satisfied with my beautiful leather yellow Brazilian flats -made in Brazil that I purchased online from Brand Direct
Since then I have purchased two more pairs of the same make of shoes from Brand Direct

KelSydney, NSW

Erratic performance

Paid top price for product that was half price the next day; told I would be given a great price on another item and then I was ignored.

Bought another product and told it was shipped eight days later. Yet to arrive.

Might be being a little too hard but this mob cost me money.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Kel, thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that. Can you advise your order numbers so I can look into this for you as a high priority? I would like to try and rectify this for you as we value your business.

Kel

297978 from BD website and E bay item #272971338660. I was contacted by Leanna about E bay transaction who told me you couldn't give me much discount then asked that I look at another product which I did and then I was ignored.

Kel

Typical. No contact I always wondered if promises of rectification were real or spin. I have my answer.

The other product turned up and very good but still waiting on great deal for being overcharged.

Delilah LaritzGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sizes were way smaller than normal. Boxes came badly damaged and guess what, I can't return them now!

Bought 2 pairs and both were fails and I am so displeased about this website. I do shop regularly online and found their products to be disappointing

Pair 1 was a present for. Christmas. The box was almost falling apart so I threw it away and wrapped them up. They didn't fit.

Pair 2 was for me. I ordered my normal sized shoe I couldn't even get my feet into the sandal. I asked about possibly getting an exchange or refund and I can't. My sister who is 3 sizes smaller than I fit them perfectly. Weird right???

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I am sorry to hear that. You are more than welcome to return the items that don't fit in original, unworn condition for a refund or exchange. We are always here to help.

Hi Lee,

I was told without a box, this was not an option? If that is the case I would opt for the refund instead.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi we do require the shoes to be returned in the original shoebox to accept a return.

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

pool quality and faked brand

Purchased a pair of shoes from their website and take more than 5 days delayed and then arrived.
Only put on the shoes for half days the products just have problems.

Wrote to them you won't get any quick reply. Ring them and they said you worn the shoes and can not return the products. The customer service is pretty bad. 30days return policy is a not applicable to this one and appears a job. As their explanation is 30 days return policy is not applicable( their excuse is after wearing, you can use return policy.) The product is really of poor quality represents the service I received.

The products itself does not worth too much money but the time and energy I spent, and, bad service made me disappointed and exhausted.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi thank you for your feedback. We are more than happy to help. Please email your order number and information regarding the issue with the shoes to support@brandhousedirect.com.au so we can assist further.

I have written to the email address Brand House Direct <support@brandhousedirect.com.au> on 23rd Dec, 2019. However, I called to track for the response. I received nothing feedback . So far, I didn't receive any response yet.
The order is #291241.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please check the order number and advise? The order number should be six digits.

HayleyIllawarra, NSW

The customer service is appalling!

I returned an item 3 months ago with the refund request slip and never received confirmation they received the package not a refund. Emailed them five times before I heard anything; to which the was that they contacted me an I never wrote back. I asked for the day and time of the email and If they could forward the original email because I am very organised Witt my emails and had no reply. Now I received an email stating they refunded me but only half of what I was owed. Such appalling service!

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Hayley, can you please advise your order number? I would like to look into this asap for you.

Hi Lee,
Thank you. Order number 274215

sue

suesydney

love my shoes

I love Dr Scholl as i have arthritis I find i can trust buying them from this website and they are a perfect fit and extremely comfortable I would recommend them to anyone that needs support in there shoes