Brand House Direct

Brand House Direct (page 3 of 4)

2.3

Review of Brand Direct

Easy to navigate the products. I was extremely pleased with the shoes I bought-great value for money. There was a great range of products. I would recommend Brand direct to my friends

Bad service

Was sent a different size pair of shoes to what I ordered. They ignored my emails and refuse to respond. Waste of money. Definitely don't recommend buying from this store. Customer service is non existent.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Josh, can you advise your order number so I can look into this for you? I would like the opportunity to try and help rectify this matter.

Josh N.
Josh N.

03-03792-97373

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi our order numbers are shorter than this. Please check and advise?

Deb Mason
Deb MasonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Really comfy

Easy to order
Lots to choose from
Ringlets on shoes looked silver colour in pic online but were gold on shoes delivered, of which Im not a fan, however shoes are a great fit and so comfy to wear all day for work, Ive kept them

Jane
Jane

Love my shoes awesome footwear

Very easy to navigate store
Great range of products available
Love the product Will be buying more
When new range comes out
Easy to shop on line when your life style is so busy

BHD Denied Product Flawed, Refused Full Refund

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi John, can you please advise your order number so I can look into this asap for you? We are always here to help.

Problem quickly resolved

Ordered 7 days ago. Haven't heard a thing since. Shipping says 5-7 days, they haven't even left warehouse yet. Spent over $200 with them which they didn't muck around taking.

UPDATE; Upon receiving complaint Brand House Direct shipped item that day, and I'm assuming express because they received complaint on Thursday and were it not for a Public Holiday I would have received parcel on Monday at NSW North Coast, Happy with Quality of items.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi the order has been shipped and is in transit to you. Thank you for your patience.

deb harvey
deb harveyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Never will we use them again

after sales service was disgraceful - makes you realise that online stores are dodging acceptable consumer obligations. have revised our views on who to trust and Brand House Direct is in the "never again" list

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Deb, thank you for your feedback. Can you please email me your order number to support@brandhousedirect.com.au
I would like to look into your case history and do my best to rectify this matter for you asap. Please attention the email to Lee S.

marjorie pyle
marjorie pyleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So comfortable

Just what l wanted and So happy with my purchase prompt delivery , size and quality just right also a wide variety love going on your site have ordered quite a few pairs and happy with all of them.

All round good service

The site was easy to follow.
We were very satisfied with two of the three products we ordered and satisfied with the way we were able to return the one item with the wrong colour and receive a refund

Hing Wah Lau
Hing Wah LauSydney, NSW

comfortable to wear everywhere

Mostly not having enough time to shop get the right shoes
Perfectly having online to have more different types of shoes to choose from
Mostly having special price as well
Delivered came very soon too

October 31st 2019 Update: Skechers Relaxed Fit Bikers Ranger Womens Comfort Sandals

Delivered stock and quality are very well. It take me less time to shop to find it. Most of time have special price as well .i will keep choosing in here more often for my family

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Thank you for the feedback. Enjoy your shoes :)

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Great to deal with and good quality products

They are all great . We are older people but we can easily buy what we want and they deliver very quickly. We have brought about 6 pair of shoes off them.

December 5th 2019 Update: Orizonte shoes

Very easy for even us older people to buy from. My wife has 3 pair of the orizonite shoes/boots, fit perfect every time and so light but very good quality. Dont think she will buy other brands now she has found these. We both buy shoes from brand house direct, love them

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Thank you for taking time to leave feedback. I hope you enjoy your shoes and we hope to service you again in the near future :)

DO NOT USE!! They are awful DO NOT USE

Their sizing is all wrong, I got a pair and they didn't fit, and asked for another pair to be sent different style and again they didn't fit. Then I asked for a refund as I couldn't find anything I liked, no as I already changed over a pair, I said I couldn't find anything. No change, I thought I found a pair of shoes, they sent them after I did my own research, they fit, but the quality was SH*T and they broke, I have emailed so many times with no response. DO NOT USE the worst site I have ever used

Kwoodie
Kwoodie

My name is Kate not Karen. I had PayPal sort it, they refunded me when I got no response from you.

Very disappointing service

I purchased a pair of Scholl sandals in April. When I received them they were quite different from the images online and not suitable so I returned them. They were received back by the supplier a few days later. The refund has taken almost a month to receive and only after I opened a case with Paypal. I was asked to close the Paypal case (unusual!) but decided it was not in my best interests to do so. After I advised them of my decision, I didn't hear from them again nor would they reply to my emails. So beware if you are buying from this company!

David
DavidSydney, NSW

WRONG Product

The site was difficult to choose models, as pictures were small and did not easily identify features.
Ordered and paid for 2x Rockport World Tour shoes but received cheaper superseded model.
Then communication was too difficult to address the issue.

Lee C.Brand House Direct

Hi David, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.
Can you email me your order number to support@brandhousedirect.com.au so I can look into this for you as a priority? I would like to rectify this matter asap for you.

AnaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

PayPal assisted scam.

- they sell factory rejects
- you will get no refund for your faulty item
- they expect you to pay for the return (even if the item was faulty)
- PayPal won't help you too (in my case I sent them 5 emails with complaints and I had no reply)

Don't waste your money, time and nerves. It's a PayPal assisted scam.

October 1st 2019 Update: They sell factory rejects

Stay away from this company - they sell factory rejects for "discounted" price. When you get your defected shoes, they will tell you that you have to pay for the return yourself (which is against the law), but they don't care, because you won't be going to ACCC or the court, as it's time consuming and expensive.

• +1Thumbnail
Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Ana, would you like to return the shoes?