Listing monitored by Brand House Direct

Terrible experience

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Danielle, can you please advise your order number so I can assist please?

Scholl shoes

A very good range to choose from
Both pairs of shoes I bought are very comfortable and look great
Very satisfied will definitely buy the next shoes here

Roma Smith
Roma SmithVictoria

Love my Rockport shoes. Great service. Happy to recommend.

Fantastic range of products. Have always been pleased with products. Great prices too! Easy to find what I’m after Ad to see the diversity available.

Cathy Topp
Cathy ToppGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Repeat customer

Great range well presented, easy to order and prompt delivery. I'm up to my 5th purchase, never disappointed! Loved my Scholl sandals and now new Merrells

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Cathy, thank you for your lovely feedback. Enjoy your shoes :)

BellazeusAustralia

Save your money and shop elsewhere

Told me they had a pair of shoes in stock, then after I purchased they were no longer available. They said they emailed me, but I never received it. The one pair they sent me was obviously misprinted and were a much smaller size than the label said. Apparently this is my fault and they want me to pay return shipping. The whole experience has been painful and if I could give them 0 stars, I would. Still waiting on a successful resolution to my issues.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that. Can you advise your order number so I can assist?

Bellazeus

Sure, #375085. I am still waiting to hear back from the manager who was meant to call me back before closing time. Guess you're only quick to reply to public reviews.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I can see management have sent you a reply via email. We will resend this to you again. We hope to resolve this matter for you asap.

Great shoes, shame about customer service.

Sarcastic rude reply to a non confrontational, legitimate query. What is wrong you Brand Direct???? Disgusting customer service! Great shoes, but when enquiring about an additional pair, I was quizzed and then eventually ridiculed. I was 9disgusted with the customer service sarcastic reply I was sent. I wanted to purchase another pair of shoes and use the code I was invited to use on another purchase. The reply was sarcastic beyond words. An explanation please!

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I am so sorry, this was simply designed for some humor, not to offend you in anyway.

misscocoapops

Not happy with my slippers!

#365798

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi we did reply to you via email. I have now resent the email to you again. Please check.

JonathanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

WARNING: Cheap promises but hidden expenses

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number so I can help please?

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Jonathan, I have checked your order and we refunded you the item cost you paid for the shoes.

NothappyjanSydney, NSW

Avoid this company at all costs

Our order took almost a month to arrive despite calling them on several occasions And only came when we said we were cancelling. Boots didn't fit and now waiting for 6 weeks for a refund and again no response to our complaints.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I will need to check if we have received your return back. Can you advise your order number so I can help please?

Order number 339045

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi we have sent you several emails about your return. The refund for the boots has been processed.

MeeeeeeSydney, NSW

Dont buy from brand house if you want delivered in a reasonable timeframe

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you confirm which order numbers you have returned so I can follow up with the returns team?

Meeeeee

Hello... Read it again... I have written the numbers in the review, Do you need a Guide dog ??
You don't have a returns team, I looked up your address on Google street view, Its a not a big place at all
maybe, just Maybe 5 people work there.

There is no returns team there , there is one or 2 people in the warehouse
Not many in the office as you people have not Mastered the skill of Email Yet.

Terrible service

Ordered a pair of slippers, size was too small. Paid postage to have them returned. Waited 4 weeks for another similar pair to arrive, which I was not able to wear with the arch support. Called them and was advised I would have to pay to ship them back again and also pay for them to be shipped back. I asked if I could bring them in and pick up a new pair from their warehouse, but was advised no. So basically my $60 slippers will now be costing close to $100. Will never trade with this company again. Also after reading so many poor reviews, I'm most surprised how they have remained in business and disappointed I did not see these prior to ordering.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Jacquie, can you please advise your order number so I can assist please?

Jacquie
Jacquie

Hi Lee, my order numbers are 534122 and 333860. Thank you

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Jacquie, you are more than welcome to return the slippers. Please complete the returns form inside your parcel and post the item back to us. We will contact you once received.

Worst customer service

I bought a pair of comfort shoes (Alegria Glee) from Brand House on order #329004.

I’m a nurse. After the first day of wearing them, I experienced very sore spots on my left foot, including red broken skin. This was due to a manufacturing defect. They were just too painful to continue wearing.

I have asked for a full refund as these are unfortunately not fit for purpose. I have been emailing and calling Brand house customer service multiple times. No one has responded my emails.

I tried calling over a 2 week period, and nobody ever got back to me. The last time I got hung up on. I would like to add I was never rude or aggressive while on the phone, just annoyed I was kept in the dark.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi we have forwarded your pictures to the supplier for review. We will contact you once they revert back. Thank you for your patience.

Nina

I'm so disappointed with Brand house Direct. It has been 3 weeks, no one has replied my email to let me know what's going on. No one has apologized to me regarding the foot pain and broken skin caused by the shoes from them.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Nina, we have emailed you a reply twice now. Can you check your emails?

3 weeks and nothing dispatched

Ordered some merrell shoes on 21st August 2030, after 8 days rang customer services , oh they take 8 dayd to come from watehouse we will get back to you,
Sent an email to the paypal registeted email address no response, payment taken out on day of order
Rang again today 21 days out, “ we will have to look into it”,
Getting to the point if requesting a refund.
On line shopping was to be tge saviour of lock down, this experience is not good.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Phil, can you please advise your order number so I can assist please?

antiglobalistMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dispatch problems for me as well

Same as Graham Rogers. Took a week to find my shoes in the warehouse and only after I sent 2 emails, both unanswered, and called them do I get an email confirming dispatch, I reckon they woke the guy up today. Not sure with covid delays we need to wait 5 days for dispatch on top. Also I submitted a kindly worded review on their website which was taken down after 5 mins..... Pointing out that the website claims free standard delivery in Aust, but they charge u 13 bucks at checkout. They only appear to like 5 star ratings, how convenient. You guys need to take fair criticism as well.

colombianloco77
colombianloco77South East Queensland, QLD

6 business days to dispatch.

Only order if you can wait and wait and wait!!! No option for express post for obvious reasons!!! It took 6 business days for this company to put my shoes in a box and create a postage label. So slow!!! I got a slow response when I asked about shipping so I will never order from this slow and unhelpful company. [name removed] said "expect dispatch in 4-8 business days from our Melbourne warehouse". I couldn't find anything about dispatch times, just delivery times which stated 5-7 business days for delivery not dispatch. Shoes I received are as advertised. Brand House Direct were sadly very disappointing but Aus post did a great job despite parcel volumes!