Listing monitored by Brand House Direct

Love these boots

Simple, easy to navigate
Love the range of products
Love these boots. The quality is superior. This is the 2nd pair of these that I have bought

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Sue, just replying to this review to make it easy for you to log back in to ProductReview.com.au and edit the review. Have sent you an email with instructions on how to change the star rating. :-) Thanks again!

Janet MartinWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Disappointing

Purchased a pair of Comfort Shoe Co - Plato and while they are very comfortable, the actual rubber sole is smaller than the actual base of the shoe, and because of this I can not see them being long lasting. This is the only pair of shoes I have purchased from you that I have been unhappy with.

Purchase Order 386898 despatched from Brand Warehouse 3/12/20

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi thank you for your feedback. If the shoes are brand new in the shoebox, you are more than welcome to return the shoes to us.

Janet Martin

I do know that shoes can be returned if they are brand new, but I have worn them on 3 occasions, and are now showing signs of scuffing, especially on the toes.

Scholl shoes

A very good range to choose from
Both pairs of shoes I bought are very comfortable and look great
Very satisfied will definitely buy the next shoes here

Roma Smith
Roma SmithVictoria

Love my Rockport shoes. Great service. Happy to recommend.

Fantastic range of products. Have always been pleased with products. Great prices too! Easy to find what I’m after Ad to see the diversity available.

Cathy Topp
Cathy ToppGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Repeat customer

Great range well presented, easy to order and prompt delivery. I'm up to my 5th purchase, never disappointed! Loved my Scholl sandals and now new Merrells

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Cathy, thank you for your lovely feedback. Enjoy your shoes :)

Julie
JulieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Speedy post..

I LIVE in Skechers and find them the most comfortable shoes ever.... I recently bought Skechers Energy, Retro Vision and they are as hard as rocks ?? Not the quality I expected.. Won`t be doing much walking in them.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Julie, thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that. Hopefully, your next pair of shoes will be more comfy.

Margaret Walton
Margaret WaltonIllawarra, NSW

Speedy Delivery

I recently purchased shoes from Brand Direct & was once again delighted & surprised how quickly after the order my package arrived
I would not hesitate to recommend this company for there great service

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Great shoes, shame about customer service.

Sarcastic rude reply to a non confrontational, legitimate query. What is wrong you Brand Direct???? Disgusting customer service! Great shoes, but when enquiring about an additional pair, I was quizzed and then eventually ridiculed. I was 9disgusted with the customer service sarcastic reply I was sent. I wanted to purchase another pair of shoes and use the code I was invited to use on another purchase. The reply was sarcastic beyond words. An explanation please!

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I am so sorry, this was simply designed for some humor, not to offend you in anyway.

Marisol G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

They're cheaper than other stores which is good. But very unorganised. Long wait.

I bought 2 pairs. Over 4 weeks later (of emailing asking for my order) I received 1 pair and informed the other was out of stock. I have now ordered a different pair. Let's see how long it takes to get there. Might be better to call first and check if they have the shoe in stock and be ready to wait at least 4 weeks for your order.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you advise your order number so I can assist please?

Order #353828

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi the red boots will be sent as a priority for you next week. Thank you for your patience.

Terrible service

Ordered a pair of slippers, size was too small. Paid postage to have them returned. Waited 4 weeks for another similar pair to arrive, which I was not able to wear with the arch support. Called them and was advised I would have to pay to ship them back again and also pay for them to be shipped back. I asked if I could bring them in and pick up a new pair from their warehouse, but was advised no. So basically my $60 slippers will now be costing close to $100. Will never trade with this company again. Also after reading so many poor reviews, I'm most surprised how they have remained in business and disappointed I did not see these prior to ordering.

Sizing Very small
Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Jacquie, can you please advise your order number so I can assist please?

Jacquie
Jacquie

Hi Lee, my order numbers are 534122 and 333860. Thank you

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Jacquie, you are more than welcome to return the slippers. Please complete the returns form inside your parcel and post the item back to us. We will contact you once received.

antiglobalistMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dispatch problems for me as well

Same as Graham Rogers. Took a week to find my shoes in the warehouse and only after I sent 2 emails, both unanswered, and called them do I get an email confirming dispatch, I reckon they woke the guy up today. Not sure with covid delays we need to wait 5 days for dispatch on top. Also I submitted a kindly worded review on their website which was taken down after 5 mins..... Pointing out that the website claims free standard delivery in Aust, but they charge u 13 bucks at checkout. They only appear to like 5 star ratings, how convenient. You guys need to take fair criticism as well.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number? I would like to try and help.

colombianloco77
colombianloco77South East Queensland, QLD

6 business days to dispatch.

Only order if you can wait and wait and wait!!! No option for express post for obvious reasons!!! It took 6 business days for this company to put my shoes in a box and create a postage label. So slow!!! I got a slow response when I asked about shipping so I will never order from this slow and unhelpful company. [name removed] said "expect dispatch in 4-8 business days from our Melbourne warehouse". I couldn't find anything about dispatch times, just delivery times which stated 5-7 business days for delivery not dispatch. Shoes I received are as advertised. Brand House Direct were sadly very disappointing but Aus post did a great job despite parcel volumes!

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number? I would like to try and help.

geoffSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never never never again

Note similar post on google review - mine wouldn't load there.
Ordered 2 Jan (same day as other post)
9 Jan i rang to inquire, since there was no dispatch, and they advertise 1-4 days.
the 1300 number sent me to a disconnected number with a FULL message bank. my stress levels went through the roof. The landline number listed, also disconnected.
So, i thought i'd been scammed.
Eventually got a chat line, no apologies, she??? thought 9 Jan minus 7 Jan = 4 days.
Got boots today (11 days). Rubbish, rubbish

Sizing Slightly large
Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Geoff, thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately we had some telstra phone line issues during the week and I am sorry if you were affected by this. You are welcome to return the item for a refund or exchange, we are always happy to help.

thongs

Haven't even received them yet so how can I review them. Postage way too expensive with no reward for loyalty unless you purchases again very quickly. How many shoes do we need?

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you advise the order number so I can check the status of the order?

Jennifer Rogers
Jennifer Rogers

order no. 299452

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Jennifer, your order will be shipped early this week. Thank you for your patience.

Vicki AttardSydney, NSW

comfy shoes but bad contact.

Finally received my 2 pairs of shoes and was happy with them
BUT No Emails or any contact to tell me when my shipment was to be very unprofessional company .

Sizing Slightly large
Vicki Attard

I tried to call on the phone number that was provide on your website but it just cut out ,and i called 4 times on different days

Vicki Attard

I had to put in a pay pal dispute as i never received NOOOOOO contact back from ur company SO you have lost a customer i had bought 4 pairs of shoes in this month so ur loss