Brand House Direct

Brand House Direct (page 3 of 3)

Listing monitored by Brand House Direct

GeeBeeNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW

Dreadfully Disappointing After Sales Service

I was happy until I received a pair of shoes with a fault that was not detectable until worn. They obfuscated and shrugged off responsibility trying to tell me I had chosen badly, despite my having taken the shoes to a repairer who identified a manufacturing fault. They couldn’t care less and just said, speak to the manufacturer. Not nearly good enough.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you advise your order number? I would like to look into your case history and resolve this matter.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please email photos of the issue to support@brandhousedirect.com.au and I can have the pictures reviewed. Please attention the email to LEE S.

Pennie JohnsSouth East Queensland, QLD

My first purchase with Brand House direct

This was my first purchase. The left boot arrived with a defect in the zip (with a hole) when it zipped up. I contacted them. Pleasant, but I had to pay to return the not fit-for-purpose product to them. I paid $20 and returned the product. But had to call, many times, in the end after 3 months, they sent me a replacement pair of boots but didn't offer any vouchers for compensation.
Must admit I was dissappointed on a few fronts. Thanks for asking.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number as I would like to look into your case history and have this rectified ASAP for you as we do value your business and would like to offer you a better deal on a future purchase.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Pennie, can you forward any correspondence you have to support@brandhousedirect.com.au and attention the email to Lee S please.

Shoes are so comfy

Very happy with my purchase, regarding delivery with Courier was very disappointed. Was not home, arranged for new delivery date. Did not arrived. Arranged for another delivery date. was delivered not on that date. Was lucky that my daughter was home to sign for. When I contacted Courier Services the caller was off shore. Love the shoes but will not order again if you are not using Australia Post.

JESSA Pescuela
JESSA PescuelaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Both item did not fit my feet

It took a while to get he product.. ordered aug 31 came on september 10... Als both item did not fit.. however, since it was on sale, and I am going on a long holiday, I decided to kee it for less hassle and gave it to my mom.

Pamelah
PamelahIllawarra, NSW

If you want a refund, you'll pay!!

I bought leather thongs for $29.95 which came to $42.90 with postage. They were far too wide so I requested a refund. I sent them back at my own cost of over $17 postage. My refund was $29.95. So I paid almost $30 in postage for nothing!!! My advice is to buy from a store after trying on any shoes. This is the only company I've experienced who do not absorb the return postage. Never again!

CatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Still waiting for a refund

I purchased some boots which did not fit and returned them to the company. I have sent follow up emails and I have a tracking number to prove it was delivered. That was over ten days ago. Still waiting for my refund or store credit. I have sent numerous emails and there is still no store credit or refund. I guess I am going to be chasing by phone despite the three emails and one phone call I have already made.

Cat

Thankyou my refund has been processed now. I appreciate your reply.

Geebee107
Geebee107Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great until shoes are faulty

Unable to get any customer assistance when shoes turned out to have a fault making them unwearable. They couldn’t care less even though I was willing to send the shoes for them to check. Very unhappy experience.

VERY UNHAPPY
VERY UNHAPPY

WONT REFUND

Because you can’t go to their warehouse to try something on, you buy something and then find the size isn’t right. You return it for an exchange of size, and then when you get that if you find it’s still not suitable, and return it, they say you’ve returned two pairs even though you’ve only returned one (other was size swap) and WONT REFUND - these were $100 - not a small purchase and cost me $30 to return with signature. So I’m in the hole $130.
This is unethical and I’ll never shop there again.

Lee C.Brand House Direct

Hi, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. Please contact us at support@brandhousedirect.com.au with your order number so I can look into this matter for you and hopefully I can have this rectified for you.

Judiann
JudiannSydney Surrounds, NSW

Extremely poor customer service

I agree with the previous review. This business needs to urgently address their customer service. Email lists 1300 number available from 9am-5pm however the message I heard was we are available 10-5pm. My emails have not been replied. I would not recommend this business.

Vanessa
VanessaNorth Western Region, NSW

Poor product quality and customer service

The product was of poor quality. They didn't even last the min period as statemt by consumers guarantees act. And customer services tried to fob me off and won't accept there is an issue at all. Don't buy from here.

Amber
AmberSouth East Queensland, QLD

Asics work shoes

Everything is OK right now. I got a smaller size than I ordered, but I found a very helpful person on their Chat line. Celest from brandhouse was a great help to me to solve the issue. So I am going to send them back the shoes, and they will give me a bigger size in exchange of the same brand and model.

Hoppy K
Hoppy KGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Buyer beware!

Judy
JudyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible shopping experience, never ever recommend to friends!

I had bought a pair of school shoes for my daughter, first time they sent the wrong size(too big) , second time sent totally wrong pair! Poor service! Don't recommend to friends.

Other Footwear Shops & Brands