Brand House Direct

Brand House Direct (page 4 of 66)

loo c.

loo c.Southwest, VIC

Fantastic

Simple as even this nanna can do it. Quality and fit as stated, quick delivery product was as fully described and the same as product page showed. Great company

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

I got what I wanted at the price I wanted, without any hassles

my title says it all nothing went wrong with my order so I've got nothing to complain about I bought shoes that I already owned so I knew what they would look like and feel like but if you're buying shoes that you've never seen or touch before I recommend going to a physical store.

Carolyn

CarolynMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

SO COMFORTABLE

The sandal is very comfortable to wear and is a perfect fit. The leather looks great and I have had so many compliments and queries about where I got them. Most of us have one foot slightly larger than the other so there is nothing better than adjustable straps and these shoes have that. Bonus!

rae

raeHunter Region, NSW

Purchase from you often

Easy to navigate, great selection, never had problems with size. Very affordable, love the sales. Great site love them all

Ally

Ally

Like the shoes very much

Bought Rockport on special. Easy to find the size I wanted and they are very comfortable. Colour and fit are perfect.

Jo M

Jo MLittle Mountain

Great specials for the best shoes!

I have bought Birkenstocks, Hush Puppies, and Scholl Orthaheels for prices significantly lower than most shoe shops. Keep an eye out for sales and specials.

Dolores Roberts

Dolores RobertsWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Love my sketchers

Love my shoes and the service I recieve from Brandhouse Direct. It was a breeze to find what I was after

Christina K.

Christina K.

Really great boots

It's always a gamble buying shoes online and I've had some regrettable experiences, but my latest Orcade boots are a winner. Beautiful, stylish, well made and true to size

Shoes excellent

Fast service. Great products found items easily, very satisfied customer. Shoes are as described and awesome. Website easy to navigate

jenfriend

jenfriend

So good I now have one of each colour

Always a fast and easy purchase and delivery. And the shoes are so comfy I have one in each colour. Don’t knock back a good thing when you find it.

comleroy

comleroySydney Surrounds, NSW

Great communication and service

Brand House Direct remain my go to place for shoes. Even when I get the size wrong, returns or exchanges are easy and communication with the company was excellent. Great products at great prices, what's not to like?

Gail

GailGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Algeria sandals

I ordered Alegria sandals and they arrived quickly and I am very happy with them. I did know the size I needed

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Five pairs, what better recommendation! Superb.

Very easy buy and very prompt delivery. I now have five pairs of these shoes, excellent quality and comfort plus.

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Great shoes and great price

Great quality, naturalizer emiline shoes, so comfy I bought another pair. Also bought a pair of sandals, great look and comfortable

Excellent price and service

Purchased two pairs of Merrell shoes at a great price. Was easy to navigate and pay. Shoes were received quicker than expected. Shoes are great.

Great customer service

my order was for of 2 pairs of Scholl Orthoheels and are exactly what I wanted. Delivered in good condition, great service

Nicole

NicoleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Couldn’t be happier!

I purchased shoes on the 19th of Jan and they were delivered on 25th of Jan! It was super quick delivery which was awesome, product was exactly as listed and the customer service was excellent! The lady I spoke to about an enquiry I had was awesome, overall I had an amazing experience with Brand House Direct!

Maeghan

MaeghanSydney, NSW

Love these Comfortable Sandals

Ordered the Pambula sandals in Tan colour, they are so comfortable I then ordered them in the black, very happy with my purchases and service from Brand House Direct.

Noelie

NoelieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good brands we all know, excellent quick delivery

Site is very easy to navigate
Great range of brands we all have heard of, I bought Merrell sandals to wear for touring 4 years ago so knew how comfortable they are, so I bought 2 pair from Brand House Direct. Couldn’t get the variety of styles in local stores
Will definitely be back to buy again

Sharon Moore

Sharon MooreSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do Not Buy From This Company - The Reviews Are Lies And There Customer Support Doesn't Exist

The reviews against the 2 shoes i bought were lies and made up. The shoes where crap and I had to pay $16 to send the first crap shoes back - "Rockport World Tour Classic Womens Wide Fit Comfort". There like wearing cement. Absolute crap and definitely no good for nurses or anyone standing for more than 5 minutes. Then their other advertisements lied and they sent me- "Homyped Lauren Womens Comfortable Supportive Thongs" - which are faulty and your toes hang off the end. And - "Asics Womens Leather Gel-Foundation Walker 3 (Extra Wide)" - which are advertised as the wrong size. And now they want me to spend another $16 or more dollars sending them back so they can rip me off more.....