julie

Very bad return policy and refund

The company has a terrible return policy and a very costly one. They expect you to pay for postage to be sent and then when you return you pay again. I also had to call several times to check on the refund which did not come until I called. I will not be using this company again. Shoes are items bought on line that differ in size and comfort this company does not allow for that.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Julie, I am sorry to hear that. Can you please advise your order number so I can assist please?

julie

O/N 406979 I called to see if you could assist with the postage return and wanted to exchange for another more expensive pair of shoes would not waiver and all in all the postage cost me $36 just not good enough.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Julie, we do value your business and would like management to address you concerns. What is the best email address for them to contact you on?

KanSydney, NSW

Disappointing Customer Service

5 non-delivery emails, no reply. No one answered customer support phone line. Order on 31 Jan, delivery on 11 Feb - and only after calling its courier everyday.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Kan, can you please advise your order number so I can help please?

Order No. #404812 ordered on 31 January, 2021

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Kan, we have been notified by Couriers Please that your item has been delivered. Have you received it?

Sharon Moore

Sharon MooreSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do Not Buy From This Company - The Reviews Are Lies And There Customer Support Doesn't Exist

The reviews against the 2 shoes i bought were lies and made up. The shoes where crap and I had to pay $16 to send the first crap shoes back - "Rockport World Tour Classic Womens Wide Fit Comfort". There like wearing cement. Absolute crap and definitely no good for nurses or anyone standing for more than 5 minutes. Then their other advertisements lied and they sent me- "Homyped Lauren Womens Comfortable Supportive Thongs" - which are faulty and your toes hang off the end. And - "Asics Womens Leather Gel-Foundation Walker 3 (Extra Wide)" - which are advertised as the wrong size. And now they want me to spend another $16 or more dollars sending them back so they can rip me off more.....

KanimblaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Faulty product

9 hours ago
Customer service unprofessional they’re…
Customer service unprofessional they’re hangup the call before finishing the conversation there’s products half faulty and they expect to pay return shipping from your own pocket this way make you losing money of the faulty product I don’t wish any one to face what I am experiencing disappointed with this company.
Sizing
Very large (26)
Sizing
Customer feedback

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number so I can help?

Kanimbla

Thanks for replying this my order number

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi the order was shipped exactly as described. I am sorry to hear one pair didn't fit you. You are more than welcome to return them for a refund or exchange.

Scholl shoes

A very good range to choose from
Both pairs of shoes I bought are very comfortable and look great
Very satisfied will definitely buy the next shoes here

Not exactly Happy

I have purchased a number of shoes from you, all enjoy wearing, but find being charged a huge amount , but finding value of goods thru the mail unbelievable,
I payed over $220 plus huge postage for you to Value them at $10,now to send them back $22NZ shocking
So I’m sad and feel totally ripped off !
Ordered wrong shoes so worse

Simone SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Avoid at all costs! They have five companies with different names, do your research and read reviews first!!!

NewCustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Faulty product and customer service

It took 15 days for the order to arrive. When received, one of the shoes seemed to be different to the other one, it seemed used or made from a different material.
I contacted customer support and returned the shoes as advised. I also asked them whether I will receive the refund of the cost of the returning the item. It has been 15 days ago without any reply or update.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I am so sorry to hear that! Can you please advise your order number so I can assist please?

Order #387615

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi our office was closed for a few days over the Christmas public holidays. They have reopened today and have emailed you a reply. Thank you for your patience.

Igor Pyshkin

Igor PyshkinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The worst service I have ever met

No size chart for a particular model. Even the same one brand has different sizes in different models. Very hard to guess. Absolutely not true to size.
No option for a refund. The only store credit and if you do not wish any deal they just take your money. Very unfair and not customer orientated.
In emails, they do not name you just "Hi" and do not sign the sender's name, so you just do not know who are you talking with. Had the worst online experience with them. Do not recommend anyone.

Find out how Brand House Direct compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Will not shop from here again

Roma Smith

Roma SmithVictoria

Love my Rockport shoes. Great service. Happy to recommend.

Fantastic range of products. Have always been pleased with products. Great prices too! Easy to find what I’m after Ad to see the diversity available.

Poor service

Order still not here 3 weeks since purchase obviously took order with no stock available big no no Emailed twice rang 3 times with no replies on emails or first two calls NOT HAPPY product good bought before elsewhere won’t be buying from this mob again TOO SLOW

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you advise your order number so I can assist please? We do value your business and would like to rectify this matter.

Order374533 Wednesday 28th oct 20 a at 2.50 pm still no shoes

Cathy Topp

Cathy ToppGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Repeat customer

Great range well presented, easy to order and prompt delivery. I'm up to my 5th purchase, never disappointed! Loved my Scholl sandals and now new Merrells

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Cathy, thank you for your lovely feedback. Enjoy your shoes :)

BellazeusAustralia

Save your money and shop elsewhere

Told me they had a pair of shoes in stock, then after I purchased they were no longer available. They said they emailed me, but I never received it. The one pair they sent me was obviously misprinted and were a much smaller size than the label said. Apparently this is my fault and they want me to pay return shipping. The whole experience has been painful and if I could give them 0 stars, I would. Still waiting on a successful resolution to my issues.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that. Can you advise your order number so I can assist?

Bellazeus

Sure, #375085. I am still waiting to hear back from the manager who was meant to call me back before closing time. Guess you're only quick to reply to public reviews.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I can see management have sent you a reply via email. We will resend this to you again. We hope to resolve this matter for you asap.

bethany GloverGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Have had a really bad experience overall

bethany Glover

That's all fair to say, but I ordered shoes from brands I KNOW fit me. Same size I KNOW i take, and the shoes that came from you were way too small. It just doesn't make sense.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Bethany, I am sorry to hear the pairs didn't fit you. In the future, if you call our customer service team, we would be more than happy to provide you with shoe measurements to assist.

Find out how Brand House Direct compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Great shoes, shame about customer service.

Sarcastic rude reply to a non confrontational, legitimate query. What is wrong you Brand Direct???? Disgusting customer service! Great shoes, but when enquiring about an additional pair, I was quizzed and then eventually ridiculed. I was 9disgusted with the customer service sarcastic reply I was sent. I wanted to purchase another pair of shoes and use the code I was invited to use on another purchase. The reply was sarcastic beyond words. An explanation please!

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I am so sorry, this was simply designed for some humor, not to offend you in anyway.

misscocoapops

Not happy with my slippers!

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number? I would like to try and help.

#365798

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi we did reply to you via email. I have now resent the email to you again. Please check.

JonathanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

WARNING: Cheap promises but hidden expenses

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number so I can help please?

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Jonathan, I have checked your order and we refunded you the item cost you paid for the shoes.

JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not a great experience

I was promised shipping the same or the next day when the shoes were overdue, what actually happened was I was contacted 3 weeks later to say the colour I ordered was now no longer in stock. I reluctantly ordered a colour that was in stock and rang them to see if they could expedite shipping, which they did.
Turns out the Merrells although listed as 'comfort fitting' were a narrow fit and very uncomfortable, but that's not BH's problem. Overall though, I will not shop with BH again, there are better online shoe retailers. Also I discovered Merrill was offering the same shoe at $20 less.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi John, thank you for your feedback. We do value your business and hope you can consider shopping with us in the future.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi John, if you provide me with your order number, I would like to look into this matter and try my best to rectify this.

Still waiting for them to ship my boots and nobody answers the email sent!

I ordered a pair of boots last week, and they still haven't shipped! I tried to contact them but nobody answers...

Not sure if it was a scam... they took my money but still no news from them!

My order is number #356597

I would think it twice before buying from them.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi the order has been shipped. We have also emailed you the tracking details. Have you received this email?