Listing monitored by Brand House Direct

MareeCentral Queensland, QLD

Disgraceful Customer Service!

Disgraceful; full of lies. Slippers aren’t the same, these don’t fit. Now won’t refund postage as promised if return them.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Maree, thank you for taking time to leave feedback. I note that we shipped you the item exactly as described on the website. You returned the item for a refund which we have processed promptly. I am sorry they didn't suit you in this instance.

Love these boots

Simple, easy to navigate
Love the range of products
Love these boots. The quality is superior. This is the 2nd pair of these that I have bought

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Sue, just replying to this review to make it easy for you to log back in to ProductReview.com.au and edit the review. Have sent you an email with instructions on how to change the star rating. :-) Thanks again!

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Still waiting on my replacement shoes

Unfortunately this is the third pair of shoes and all have not been sized correctly.
I kept the two that were a bit big but returned the small pair. I haven’t had any confirmation from Brand direct or have not received my replacement.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Rhonda, can you please advise your order number so I can check the status of your return?

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Zips in the boots I purchased were difficult to get up and down. Very poor quality zips

Boots looked beautiful on line did not look the same in reality
Not satisfied zips were very poor quality
Very disappointed

Sizing

Sizing of shoes is inaccurate. They were too small even after I sized up because they were boots. Had to return. Was not happy with the product.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Linda, I am sorry to hear the item didn't fit you. You are more than welcome to return them. We are happy to help.

Linda

All good. I did return them. Postage is a killer though.

UsmanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No warranty

I have bought saucony echelon Le2 from them and foam is getting off after wearing 4 months, called them and they’re saying we just offer 30 days return policy nothing else.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Usman, we are more than happy to help you. Can you advise your order number?

Order no: 339047
I bought in last may, i was stuck overseas for 7 months, now i came back and wore them and they started to break,
I find these shoes comfortable in start so I recommend to my friends too and they bought the same shoes after me.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi we are more than happy to try and help you. Please email your proof of purchase, description of the issue and pictures of the shoes to support@brandhousedirect.com.au

Derek
DerekRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Sell broken shoes and don’t care

I bought a pair of Merrell boots the soul started coming off they expect me to cut them up send pictures and then wait to see if I get another pair of shoes. Or I could of bought another pair and then waited see if they would return the other’s
Worst company service I have ever had to deal with totally rude
Treat you like a thief for there poor quality
Merrell won’t warranty any shoe from this so called company

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Derek, thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you are unhappy. We were more than happy to send you a replacement pair or offer a refund. We were trying to help.

Terrible experience

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Danielle, can you please advise your order number so I can assist please?

julie

Very bad return policy and refund

The company has a terrible return policy and a very costly one. They expect you to pay for postage to be sent and then when you return you pay again. I also had to call several times to check on the refund which did not come until I called. I will not be using this company again. Shoes are items bought on line that differ in size and comfort this company does not allow for that.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Julie, I am sorry to hear that. Can you please advise your order number so I can assist please?

julie

O/N 406979 I called to see if you could assist with the postage return and wanted to exchange for another more expensive pair of shoes would not waiver and all in all the postage cost me $36 just not good enough.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Julie, we do value your business and would like management to address you concerns. What is the best email address for them to contact you on?

Find out how Brand House Direct compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

I didn’t like the shoes was too hard

I didn’t like the quality was too hard and uncomfortable To wear it And slightly too big on me But I still continue to look for another shoes

Sizing Slightly large
Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Marianna, you are more than welcome to return the shoes for a refund or exchange. We are happy to help.

Vicki PS
Vicki PSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very poor customer support

I've had good experiences with Brand House Direct until recently. I had to return one of two pairs of women's shoes (Scholl Orthoheel) because they were a poor fit. Eight days after they were received at the Broadmeadows warehouse I hadn't heard back or received a refund. Both customer service phone line and online chat were unavailable at 2.30pm on a Wednesday. Still waiting!

Sizing Slightly large
Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Vicki, can you advise your order number so I can assist? Our phone lines were operating on Wednesday so I am so sorry you couldn't get through.

KanSydney, NSW

Disappointing Customer Service

5 non-delivery emails, no reply. No one answered customer support phone line. Order on 31 Jan, delivery on 11 Feb - and only after calling its courier everyday.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Kan, can you please advise your order number so I can help please?

Order No. #404812 ordered on 31 January, 2021

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Kan, we have been notified by Couriers Please that your item has been delivered. Have you received it?

Sharon Moore
Sharon MooreSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do Not Buy From This Company - The Reviews Are Lies And There Customer Support Doesn't Exist

The reviews against the 2 shoes i bought were lies and made up. The shoes where crap and I had to pay $16 to send the first crap shoes back - "Rockport World Tour Classic Womens Wide Fit Comfort". There like wearing cement. Absolute crap and definitely no good for nurses or anyone standing for more than 5 minutes. Then their other advertisements lied and they sent me- "Homyped Lauren Womens Comfortable Supportive Thongs" - which are faulty and your toes hang off the end. And - "Asics Womens Leather Gel-Foundation Walker 3 (Extra Wide)" - which are advertised as the wrong size. And now they want me to spend another $16 or more dollars sending them back so they can rip me off more.....

Janet MartinWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Disappointing

Purchased a pair of Comfort Shoe Co - Plato and while they are very comfortable, the actual rubber sole is smaller than the actual base of the shoe, and because of this I can not see them being long lasting. This is the only pair of shoes I have purchased from you that I have been unhappy with.

Purchase Order 386898 despatched from Brand Warehouse 3/12/20

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi thank you for your feedback. If the shoes are brand new in the shoebox, you are more than welcome to return the shoes to us.

Janet Martin

I do know that shoes can be returned if they are brand new, but I have worn them on 3 occasions, and are now showing signs of scuffing, especially on the toes.

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Nice shoes but delayed refund

The shoes would I'm sure had been comfortable but my orthotic didn't fit well
My concern is the long delay ,now over 4 weeks waiting for my refund
I would try again to find shoes but this has put me off enormously

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you advise your order number so I can follow up on the return?

Glenys Jacobs