Brand House Direct

Brand House Direct (page 2 of 4)

Listing monitored by Brand House Direct

Still waiting for them to ship my boots and nobody answers the email sent!

I ordered a pair of boots last week, and they still haven't shipped! I tried to contact them but nobody answers...

Not sure if it was a scam... they took my money but still no news from them!

My order is number #356597

I would think it twice before buying from them.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi the order has been shipped. We have also emailed you the tracking details. Have you received this email?

PBDSydney, NSW

Worse Shopping Experience

I ordered 2 pair of boots in my normal size and they were too small so I contacted customer service. They said to get a full size up. Then the second lot of boots arrived and were too big! $86 out of pocket in shipping to return 2 different boot orders and then get charged for the shipping of incorrect sizing! Still waiting for my refund and the items have been back at this company for 10 days! Every time I ring I am told that it will be done and I will get an email notification of my refund. I ask to speak to a manager and they are never available. This is the worst online shopping experience I have ever had and I will never shop with this company again. AVOID THIS COMPANY!

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi you are more than welcome to return the boots that are too big. We are more than happy to help.

NothappyjanSydney, NSW

Avoid this company at all costs

Our order took almost a month to arrive despite calling them on several occasions And only came when we said we were cancelling. Boots didn't fit and now waiting for 6 weeks for a refund and again no response to our complaints.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I will need to check if we have received your return back. Can you advise your order number so I can help please?

Order number 339045

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi we have sent you several emails about your return. The refund for the boots has been processed.

MeeeeeeSydney, NSW

Dont buy from brand house if you want delivered in a reasonable timeframe

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you confirm which order numbers you have returned so I can follow up with the returns team?

Meeeeee

Hello... Read it again... I have written the numbers in the review, Do you need a Guide dog ??
You don't have a returns team, I looked up your address on Google street view, Its a not a big place at all
maybe, just Maybe 5 people work there.

There is no returns team there , there is one or 2 people in the warehouse
Not many in the office as you people have not Mastered the skill of Email Yet.

Terrible service

Ordered a pair of slippers, size was too small. Paid postage to have them returned. Waited 4 weeks for another similar pair to arrive, which I was not able to wear with the arch support. Called them and was advised I would have to pay to ship them back again and also pay for them to be shipped back. I asked if I could bring them in and pick up a new pair from their warehouse, but was advised no. So basically my $60 slippers will now be costing close to $100. Will never trade with this company again. Also after reading so many poor reviews, I'm most surprised how they have remained in business and disappointed I did not see these prior to ordering.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Jacquie, can you please advise your order number so I can assist please?

Jacquie
Jacquie

Hi Lee, my order numbers are 534122 and 333860. Thank you

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Jacquie, you are more than welcome to return the slippers. Please complete the returns form inside your parcel and post the item back to us. We will contact you once received.

Worst customer service

I bought a pair of comfort shoes (Alegria Glee) from Brand House on order #329004.

I’m a nurse. After the first day of wearing them, I experienced very sore spots on my left foot, including red broken skin. This was due to a manufacturing defect. They were just too painful to continue wearing.

I have asked for a full refund as these are unfortunately not fit for purpose. I have been emailing and calling Brand house customer service multiple times. No one has responded my emails.

I tried calling over a 2 week period, and nobody ever got back to me. The last time I got hung up on. I would like to add I was never rude or aggressive while on the phone, just annoyed I was kept in the dark.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi we have forwarded your pictures to the supplier for review. We will contact you once they revert back. Thank you for your patience.

Nina

I'm so disappointed with Brand house Direct. It has been 3 weeks, no one has replied my email to let me know what's going on. No one has apologized to me regarding the foot pain and broken skin caused by the shoes from them.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Nina, we have emailed you a reply twice now. Can you check your emails?

ZinaSydney, NSW

Customer service never reply

Their customer service is very poor, as the shoes are a size too small, I am always a 7, but with this I need an 8 as the sizes are very narrow and small. The process of a simple exchange is too painful and time consuming. I had faster responses and easier exchanges from overseas companies who exceeded my expectations and always put customers first. I will never deal with Brand House Direct. My only hope to stop the payment from Afterpay for a product which is not what is not as the advertising.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Zina, we enclosed a returns form inside your parcel. Please complete this form and post back the item to us for an exchange or refund. It is a very easy process. We will contact you once received.

3 weeks and nothing dispatched

Ordered some merrell shoes on 21st August 2030, after 8 days rang customer services , oh they take 8 dayd to come from watehouse we will get back to you,
Sent an email to the paypal registeted email address no response, payment taken out on day of order
Rang again today 21 days out, “ we will have to look into it”,
Getting to the point if requesting a refund.
On line shopping was to be tge saviour of lock down, this experience is not good.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Phil, can you please advise your order number so I can assist please?

antiglobalistMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dispatch problems for me as well

Same as Graham Rogers. Took a week to find my shoes in the warehouse and only after I sent 2 emails, both unanswered, and called them do I get an email confirming dispatch, I reckon they woke the guy up today. Not sure with covid delays we need to wait 5 days for dispatch on top. Also I submitted a kindly worded review on their website which was taken down after 5 mins..... Pointing out that the website claims free standard delivery in Aust, but they charge u 13 bucks at checkout. They only appear to like 5 star ratings, how convenient. You guys need to take fair criticism as well.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number? I would like to try and help.

Kazza
KazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Return of shoes too small

Due to Covid19 most retailers were closed so I thought I'd buy a pair of shoes online from an Australian business. I don't usually buy shoes online because I'd like to try them on. I am having a terrible experience with Brand House Direct. Their customer service is nothing to boast about, as the shoes are a size too small, even though I am always a 7, it looks like I need an 8 for this shoes! The process of a simple exchange is too painful and time consuming. I had faster responses and easier exchanges from overseas companies who exceeded my expectations and always put customers first. I will never deal with Brand House Direct.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number so I can assist please? We would be more than happy to assist with a return for an exchange or a refund.

colombianloco77
colombianloco77South East Queensland, QLD

6 business days to dispatch.

Only order if you can wait and wait and wait!!! No option for express post for obvious reasons!!! It took 6 business days for this company to put my shoes in a box and create a postage label. So slow!!! I got a slow response when I asked about shipping so I will never order from this slow and unhelpful company. [name removed] said "expect dispatch in 4-8 business days from our Melbourne warehouse". I couldn't find anything about dispatch times, just delivery times which stated 5-7 business days for delivery not dispatch. Shoes I received are as advertised. Brand House Direct were sadly very disappointing but Aus post did a great job despite parcel volumes!

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number? I would like to try and help.

georgia s.Mid North Coast, NSW

2 WEEKS AND NOTHING!

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Georgia, can you please advise your order number? I would like to assist please.

#324574

Kelvin LawsonSydney, NSW

Hopeless.. shocking customer service

Terrible service.. canceled order but they still sent package. I delivered to Post Office return to sender.. but brandhouse wanted me to pay return post costs. What a joke of a company.. shocking service. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Jen
JenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Deceptive product reviews- their system seems to not accept or publish less that 4 or 5* ratings.

I just tried to leave genuine feedback for 2 pairs of shoes that I had just received and it seems that Brandhouse Direct's review system will not accept below 4 star ratings! I then realised that, ,up until now ALL the feedback on this site, on all their shoes is nothing less than 4-5 stars! ... how is that even possible?
When I raised this with Brandhouse Direct, they stated that " not all reviews are 5 stars" .... and it appears that a small percentage of 4 stars has also been allowed/filtered through.
This is misleading and deceptive conduct, buyers are influenced by feedback and we expect it to be genuine and NOT filtered and misleading!

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Jen, I am sorry that you feel that way. Customers have the option to leave a review of their choice. We always do our best to try and help our customers as best we can.

AmmuBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible experience

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I am sorry to hear that. Can you please advise your order number so I can help please?

My order number is 303443

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I can see that you have been refunded for the Clarks shoes in white. We have emailed you the refund notification.

OliverMid North Coast, NSW

The worst online retail site I've ever used

I've been shopping online for nearly 25 years, never have I used something so poorly designed. There is no customer account to check on the progress of your sale or return, the phone number is never answered, the online chatbot is woeful. No-one can give you any information at all. Absolutely abysmal, if i could give it 0 stars I would.

sure, its 301714

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi we sent you an email regarding your return. Have you received this email?

JokoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible customer service

Faulty shoe.
After numerous attempts to contact Brand house direct, I received a “holding” email saying they were contacting supplier.
Followed up a week after the holding email by email and phone, phone line just cuts out after a couple of rings.
I’ve been duped off nearly $90.00

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Joko, can you advise your order number so I can help? We were having telstra phone issues, perhaps you can try calling again?

293932.
I’ve contacted PayPal to help me get a refund.

Teresa
Teresa

Horrible fit

I am always a size nine in sketchers
I have lots of different pairs of sketches and they are fantastic
These shoes fit horribly
Too tight and uncomfortable and not long enough

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Teresa, I am sorry to hear that. If they are brand new in the shoebox, you are welcome to return them for a refund or exchange. We are always happy to help.

Scholl shoes poor quality

Scholl shoes appear to be not same as shoes from store.Cheaply made with no or little arch support .Will not be buying from Brand direct again.They are very hard on the sole of your feet

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I am sorry to hear that. Perhaps the style you purchased may not be suitable for you. If they are brand new in the shoebox, you are welcome to return them for a refund or exchange? We are always here to help.

geoffSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never never never again

Note similar post on google review - mine wouldn't load there.
Ordered 2 Jan (same day as other post)
9 Jan i rang to inquire, since there was no dispatch, and they advertise 1-4 days.
the 1300 number sent me to a disconnected number with a FULL message bank. my stress levels went through the roof. The landline number listed, also disconnected.
So, i thought i'd been scammed.
Eventually got a chat line, no apologies, she??? thought 9 Jan minus 7 Jan = 4 days.
Got boots today (11 days). Rubbish, rubbish

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Geoff, thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately we had some telstra phone line issues during the week and I am sorry if you were affected by this. You are welcome to return the item for a refund or exchange, we are always happy to help.

thongs

Haven't even received them yet so how can I review them. Postage way too expensive with no reward for loyalty unless you purchases again very quickly. How many shoes do we need?

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you advise the order number so I can check the status of the order?

Jennifer Rogers
Jennifer Rogers

order no. 299452

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Jennifer, your order will be shipped early this week. Thank you for your patience.

Vicki AttardSydney, NSW

comfy shoes but bad contact.

Finally received my 2 pairs of shoes and was happy with them
BUT No Emails or any contact to tell me when my shipment was to be very unprofessional company .

Vicki Attard

I tried to call on the phone number that was provide on your website but it just cut out ,and i called 4 times on different days

Vicki Attard

I had to put in a pay pal dispute as i never received NOOOOOO contact back from ur company SO you have lost a customer i had bought 4 pairs of shoes in this month so ur loss

Delilah LaritzGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sizes were way smaller than normal. Boxes came badly damaged and guess what, I can't return them now!

Bought 2 pairs and both were fails and I am so displeased about this website. I do shop regularly online and found their products to be disappointing

Pair 1 was a present for. Christmas. The box was almost falling apart so I threw it away and wrapped them up. They didn't fit.

Pair 2 was for me. I ordered my normal sized shoe I couldn't even get my feet into the sandal. I asked about possibly getting an exchange or refund and I can't. My sister who is 3 sizes smaller than I fit them perfectly. Weird right???

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I am sorry to hear that. You are more than welcome to return the items that don't fit in original, unworn condition for a refund or exchange. We are always here to help.

Hi Lee,

I was told without a box, this was not an option? If that is the case I would opt for the refund instead.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi we do require the shoes to be returned in the original shoebox to accept a return.

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

pool quality and faked brand

Purchased a pair of shoes from their website and take more than 5 days delayed and then arrived.
Only put on the shoes for half days the products just have problems.

Wrote to them you won't get any quick reply. Ring them and they said you worn the shoes and can not return the products. The customer service is pretty bad. 30days return policy is a not applicable to this one and appears a job. As their explanation is 30 days return policy is not applicable( their excuse is after wearing, you can use return policy.) The product is really of poor quality represents the service I received.

The products itself does not worth too much money but the time and energy I spent, and, bad service made me disappointed and exhausted.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi thank you for your feedback. We are more than happy to help. Please email your order number and information regarding the issue with the shoes to support@brandhousedirect.com.au so we can assist further.

I have written to the email address Brand House Direct <support@brandhousedirect.com.au> on 23rd Dec, 2019. However, I called to track for the response. I received nothing feedback . So far, I didn't receive any response yet.
The order is #291241.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please check the order number and advise? The order number should be six digits.

LeaPerth, WA

Disappointing service response regarding poor quality shoes

I ordered four pairs of shoes order #288990, time frame from ordering and delivery was good. I wore one pair the next day to work and a section of the heel broke off on both shoes. I informed the company that evening and their response today was: "Thanks for getting in touch with us and sorry to hear this - if you take this pair to your local shoe repairer he will be able to fix this for you." Unfortunately based on that response I cannot recommend this company, nor will I purchase from them again.
I have a second pair of shoes from the same manufacturer so I will see have they hold up when I wear them.
I wore another of the delivered shoes today (different manufacturer) and they were comfortable and remain intact.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please email me your correspondence to support@brandhousedirect.com.au with your order number and attention the email to Lee S so I can look into this for you?

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi we have issued you with a store credit for the Orizonte Vallair shoes that you can use to purchase a different pair of shoes. The store credit has ben emailed to you. Thanks for your patience and apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Other Footwear Shops & Brands