Brand House Direct

I didn’t like the shoes was too hard

I didn’t like the quality was too hard and uncomfortable To wear it And slightly too big on me But I still continue to look for another shoes

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Marianna, you are more than welcome to return the shoes for a refund or exchange. We are happy to help.

Vicki PS

Vicki PSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very poor customer support

I've had good experiences with Brand House Direct until recently. I had to return one of two pairs of women's shoes (Scholl Orthoheel) because they were a poor fit. Eight days after they were received at the Broadmeadows warehouse I hadn't heard back or received a refund. Both customer service phone line and online chat were unavailable at 2.30pm on a Wednesday. Still waiting!

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Vicki, can you advise your order number so I can assist? Our phone lines were operating on Wednesday so I am so sorry you couldn't get through.

Janet MartinWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Disappointing

Purchased a pair of Comfort Shoe Co - Plato and while they are very comfortable, the actual rubber sole is smaller than the actual base of the shoe, and because of this I can not see them being long lasting. This is the only pair of shoes I have purchased from you that I have been unhappy with.

Purchase Order 386898 despatched from Brand Warehouse 3/12/20

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi thank you for your feedback. If the shoes are brand new in the shoebox, you are more than welcome to return the shoes to us.

Janet Martin

I do know that shoes can be returned if they are brand new, but I have worn them on 3 occasions, and are now showing signs of scuffing, especially on the toes.

Find out how Brand House Direct compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Nice shoes but delayed refund

The shoes would I'm sure had been comfortable but my orthotic didn't fit well
My concern is the long delay ,now over 4 weeks waiting for my refund
I would try again to find shoes but this has put me off enormously

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you advise your order number so I can follow up on the return?

390179 please follow up refund

vero

veroSydney, NSW

Very poor after sales service

I ordered a pair of Saucony runners back in May. They arrived but were faulty. It took until August, and a dozen emails, before a replacement pair were sent to me. You were very reluctant to accept responsibility for the faulty pair of shoes.

Julie

JulieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Speedy post..

I LIVE in Skechers and find them the most comfortable shoes ever.... I recently bought Skechers Energy, Retro Vision and they are as hard as rocks ?? Not the quality I expected.. Won`t be doing much walking in them.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Julie, thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that. Hopefully, your next pair of shoes will be more comfy.

Margaret Walton

Margaret WaltonIllawarra, NSW

Speedy Delivery

I recently purchased shoes from Brand Direct & was once again delighted & surprised how quickly after the order my package arrived
I would not hesitate to recommend this company for there great service

product return/exchange

I recently purchased two pair of boots, excellent response in getting them to me. Loved them, however, returning 1 pair as they didn't fit. Process for exchange/refund has been pitiful. I called once, helpful receptionist, was emailed, replied, no response. Will need to call again to follow up. The refund form clearly states a call will be made by BHD to me to discuss my options. Hasn't happened as far as I am aware.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Wendy, thank you for your feedback. Please call our customer service team on 1300735786 for assistance.

Rosemarie

RosemarieSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Not happy with shoes

I purchased a pair of Rockport runners, found them to be slippery on wet tiles and grass. It is noted on the sole they are slip resistant. This is not the case and when I contact them I was informed that this means they are water proof!!! Really? They informed me that they will contact Rockport direct and get back to me. That was more than 6 weeks ago. They have not replied to my emails. I suspect that the shoes may be fake and not genuine Rockport brand as I have never had any issues with this brand in the past. They are dangerous as I nearly slipped on the kitchen tiled floor. I would like them to contact me and come to some arrangement.

Marisol G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

They're cheaper than other stores which is good. But very unorganised. Long wait.

I bought 2 pairs. Over 4 weeks later (of emailing asking for my order) I received 1 pair and informed the other was out of stock. I have now ordered a different pair. Let's see how long it takes to get there. Might be better to call first and check if they have the shoe in stock and be ready to wait at least 4 weeks for your order.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you advise your order number so I can assist please?

Order #353828

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi the red boots will be sent as a priority for you next week. Thank you for your patience.

Callie

Did not send and exchange my items

The product was delivered fast but when the sizing was incorrect, I had paid for return postage to return the unused items and request for a size bigger to be sent to me. Ive never heard from them despite sending them several emails! The tracking shows that they had already received my items a while ago. Will escalate further to NSW FAIR WORK office if they choose not to send me my shoes.

SizingVery small
Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number so I can assist?

Callie

#302298 and postal tracking indicated you have received my returned item 9 says ago.

KelSydney, NSW

Erratic performance

Paid top price for product that was half price the next day; told I would be given a great price on another item and then I was ignored.

Bought another product and told it was shipped eight days later. Yet to arrive.

Might be being a little too hard but this mob cost me money.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Kel, thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that. Can you advise your order numbers so I can look into this for you as a high priority? I would like to try and rectify this for you as we value your business.

Kel

297978 from BD website and E bay item #272971338660. I was contacted by Leanna about E bay transaction who told me you couldn't give me much discount then asked that I look at another product which I did and then I was ignored.

Kel

Typical. No contact I always wondered if promises of rectification were real or spin. I have my answer.

The other product turned up and very good but still waiting on great deal for being overcharged.

BobGippsland, VIC

So slow to act

Brand House Direct are so slow to get around to send items orders, the sandals I purchased are OK, but having to make 2 phone calls and numerous emails just to get them to actually send out orders is extremely frustrating.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Bob, can you please advise your order number so I can look into this for you please? I would like to offer you a priority service for your future orders as we value your business.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Bob, the order has been shipped via Australia post and is in transit to you.

Jacky Avery

Jacky AveryMid North Coast, NSW

Love sandals,but faulty product,returning.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Jacky, can you please advise your order number so I can assist you please?

Slow dispatch

Took nearly a week after purchase to receive an email to advise that our purchase had finally been dispatched.
This slow delivery meant that the event we wanted to use the item for, came and went before we received our purchase.

Goods received in good condition.

Find out how Brand House Direct compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

One stop shop forever now.

Amazing amount of excellent quality, great brands of all shoes and boots. The website was extremely easy to navigate and completing the transaction was very easy......speedy delivery, very happy customer.

JESSA Pescuela

JESSA PescuelaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Both item did not fit my feet

It took a while to get he product.. ordered aug 31 came on september 10... Als both item did not fit.. however, since it was on sale, and I am going on a long holiday, I decided to kee it for less hassle and gave it to my mom.

Pamelah

PamelahIllawarra, NSW

If you want a refund, you'll pay!!

I bought leather thongs for $29.95 which came to $42.90 with postage. They were far too wide so I requested a refund. I sent them back at my own cost of over $17 postage. My refund was $29.95. So I paid almost $30 in postage for nothing!!! My advice is to buy from a store after trying on any shoes. This is the only company I've experienced who do not absorb the return postage. Never again!

Lee C.Brand House Direct
Geebee107

Geebee107Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great until shoes are faulty

Unable to get any customer assistance when shoes turned out to have a fault making them unwearable. They couldn’t care less even though I was willing to send the shoes for them to check. Very unhappy experience.

Lee C.Brand House Direct